- $106,877 to $120,376 pa (HEW8)
- Ongoing. Full-time, Joondalup campus
- Open to Australian or New Zealand citizens or Australian permanent residents
SENIOR COLLABORATION ANALYST
DIGITAL AND CAMPUS SERVICES
$106,877 to $120,376 pa (HEW8)
The Collaboration team manages deployment and support of University audio visual equipment, conferencing capabilities and collaboration technology across ECU campuses and online. This includes designing, procuring, managing, monitoring and scheduling refresh of the environment according to best practice, standards, spares and product availability. The Team strives to understand the needs of the business across operations and development, and partner to formulate solutions that support these needs and meet technical strategies and goals.
The Senior Collaboration Analyst will oversee technical delivery of AV solutions, operational troubleshooting and scheduled upgrades. This role is required to coordinate widely from stakeholder requirements to support staff to 3rd party providers. Excellent communications skills matched with technical proficiency are required to map strategic objectives to deliverable outcomes.
To be successful in this role you will need to have following key attributes/experience:
- At least two years hands on experience in similar senior collaboration technical role.
- Aptitude to coordinate campus support staff, collaboration team members and manage 3rd party AV integrators in concert.
- Capable of liaising with stakeholders to understand their requirements and develop sustainable standards-based solutions.
- Ability to review existing AV system schematics and redesign to accommodate supply constraints affecting selected components.
- Proficient within the Crestron ecosystem including processor, DM and NVX configuration and troubleshooting.
- Knowledge of multicast address schemas, DHCP requests, leases, creating reservations and DNS entries.
- Experience with layer 2 and layer 3 multicast deployment requirements of NVX/NAX, Q-LAN, Dante and AES67.
- Capable of deploying and supporting Microsoft Teams Rooms including Teams Admin Centre and other 3rd party management tools.
- Able to work under pressure and a quick learner.
- Embrace innovative technologies, change, and rise to challenges.
You will also show personal attributes that are congruent with the University’s values of Integrity, Respect, Rational Inquiry, Personal Excellence and Courage.
Benefits & Remuneration
This full time position attracts remuneration of $106,877 to $120,376 pa plus 17% University superannuation contribution.
ECU supports a work/life balance for staff. Benefits such as flexible working arrangements may also be negotiated to meet your personal circumstances.
ECU has an Award-winning Health and Wellness Program and an extensive range of staff benefits across entertainment, financial, health, travel and consumer goods and services.
For information on the benefits of working at ECU, please visit our website Employment Opportunities Overview.
Interested applicants are welcome to call Chris Cooper (A/Collaboration Manager) for more information.
How to Apply
Please upload your resume with a covering letter (not more than 2 pages) proving your suitability for the role based on the above key attributes/experience and accountabilities and capabilities outlined in the Position Description.
Applications close on Tuesday 21 March 2023 at 11:30pm AWST.
PLEASE NOTE: BECAUSE THIS IS AN ONGOING POSITION, APPLICATIONS WILL ONLY BE ACCEPTED FROM CANDIDATES WHO HAVE EITHER PERMANENT RESIDENCY OR AUSTRALIAN CITIZENSHIP.
ECU is a diverse and inclusive workplace reflecting the differences in society. Specific strategies and initiatives are in place to address underrepresentation of specific groups. Applications are encouraged from suitably qualified people from all backgrounds. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are strongly encouraged to apply.
Position Description Opens in new window
Lecturer In Aviation, Female Candidates Only, EDITH COWAN UNIVERSITY, Australia, 18 days ago
13 May 2023 Job Information Organisation/Company EDITH COWAN UNIVERSITY Research Field Engineering Researcher Profile Recognised Researcher (R2) First Stage Researcher (R1) Country Australia Appli...
Senior Software Engineer, The University of Western Australia, Australia, 17 days ago
Job no:514002 Work type:full time Location:Crawley Categories:Information Technology Level 8, full-time appointment on a permanent, ongoing basis Total remuneration: $120,935 – 132,187 (inclusive ...
Finance Manager (Reporting & Analytics) (514380), The University of Western Australia, Australia, 17 days ago
Level 9, full-time appointment on an ongoing basis Base salary range: $119,390.00 – $126,335.00 p.a. plus 17% superannuation The University of Western Australia (UWA) is ranked among the top 100 u...
Software Engineer, The University of Western Australia, Australia, about 4 hours ago
Job no:514561 Work type:full time Location:Perth CBD Categories:Information Technology University IT A great opportunity for a capable software developer with a strong focus on web applications an...
Manager, Solutions, The University of Western Australia, Australia, 15 days ago
Job no:514299 Work type:full time Location:Crawley Categories:Information Technology University IT Drive the design and development of UWA’s new Integration standards, practises, and technologies ...
Professor / Associate Professor Midwifery, Curtin University, Australia, about 13 hours ago
Job reference: 1072031 About us School of Nursing at Curtin Curtin’s School of Nursing is the longest established school of nursing in the Australian university sector. From the time it opened 47 ...