- Based in UniSA Business at City West campus
- 4 x Full-time positions for 3 year fixed term contracts
- Salary range: $104,838 - $123,873 per annum (plus superannuation)
About the Role
The Research Fellow will focus on at least one aspect of the Ehrenberg Bass Institute for Marketing Science research agenda as directed by the Director of the Institute. The research will be innovative and collaborative and will help to develop an industry and academic reputation for UniSA Business. Focus areas of research include:
- Packaging innovation
- Innovation and Brand portfolio management
- Distinctive Asset measurement and management
About UniSA Business
Recognised and respected for our quality education, career outcomes and research expertise, UniSA Business creates leaders for change and transforms modern business practice. The Ehrenberg-Bass Institute is the world’s largest institute for research into marketing. Based within UniSA Business, the Institute is the home of evidence-based marketing. Over 60 Marketing Scientists are making fundamental discoveries and teaching marketers how marketing really works and how brands grow.
- Lead and support research activities, in line with the Ehrenberg-Bass Institute’s research agenda
- Author and contribute to commercial proposals for industry and international research funding
- Attract, support and contribute to the supervision of undergraduate, HDR students and project staff
- Contribute to the dissemination of new knowledge through publishing and presenting research findings
Essential Skills and Experience
- A Doctorate in a relevant discipline area of services marketing
- A demonstrated capacity to identify and conduct high quality research, evidenced in publications preferably in highly-ranked refereed marketing journals
- The ability to initiate and develop research proposals and submissions to obtain Category 2 and 3 research funding from organisations
- Demonstrated ability to coordinate and teach courses in Marketing, with evidence of good quality prior teaching and course development is desirable
Getting a great job working with the best is just the start. UniSA rewards its staff with a wide variety of benefits such as:
- Access to great personal development opportunities
- Generous superannuation contributions of 17%
- Flexible working conditions
- A range of salary packaging options, including vehicle leasing, laptops and car parking fees
- Corporate health insurance
- A variety of leave arrangements
As a University of Enterprise, we offer a dynamic and agile workplace culture, one that embraces challenges and thrives on breaking new ground. Our staff are creative and innovative thinkers, communicating with clarity, conviction and enthusiasm. We embrace diversity and inclusion in a vibrant, engaging environment. Our people are authentic, resilient, and influential, and we deliver results.
How to Apply
For a copy of the position description and to apply, please visit Working at UniSA . The online application form will list the specific selection criteria that you need to address.
Please address your cover letter to Amra Delibasic, Consultant: Recruitment Central. For further information about the position or the recruitment process, please contact UniSA Recruitment Central on +61 8 8302 1700 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org using job reference number 5059.
Applications close: 11.30pm Sunday 30 April 2023
Applications welcomed from Australian or NZ citizens, Australian permanent residents and those who have the legal right to work in Australia for the term of appointment.
CLICK HERE to view the Position Description Opens in new window
Applications must be lodged online, please note UniSA does not accept applications via email.
UniSA is committed to developing a diverse workforce and a constructive enterprising culture in which everyone can thrive.
For further support, contact Recruitment Central on +61 8 8302 1700 or email email@example.com and you will receive a response within one working day.
IMPORTANT: This site is optimised for the latest versions of Internet Explorer, Safari, Firefox and Chrome. Note that earlier versions of any browsers mentioned are supported, but likely to demonstrate slower response times.
Senior Research Fellow In Aboriginal And Torres Strait Islander Public Health, FLINDERS UNIVERSITY, Australia, about 22 hours ago
21 Sep 2023 Job Information Organisation/Company FLINDERS UNIVERSITY Research Field Sociology Ethics in health sciences Researcher Profile First Stage Researcher (R1) Country Australia Application...
Research Assistant, FLINDERS UNIVERSITY, Australia, 14 days ago
8 Sep 2023 Job Information Organisation/Company FLINDERS UNIVERSITY Research Field Sociology Ethics in health sciences Researcher Profile Recognised Researcher (R2) First Stage Researcher (R1) Cou...
Postdoctoral Research Fellow (A) Computer Vision Applications, UNIVERSITY OF ADELAIDE, Australia, 23 days ago
29 Aug 2023 Job Information Organisation/Company UNIVERSITY OF ADELAIDE Research Field Computer science Researcher Profile Leading Researcher (R4) Country Australia Application Deadline 25 Sep 202...
Postdoctoral Research Fellow (A) Computer Vision Applications, University of Adelaide, Australia, 12 days ago
Job no:512663 Work type:Fixed term - Full-time Campus:Adelaide Categories:Level A, Faculty of Sciences, Engineering and Technology Level A $75,888 - $102,040 per annum plus an employer contributio...
Research Fellow In Mathematics And Statistics, University of Sydney, Australia, 1 day ago
Full time, 2 years fixed term. Located on the Camperdown Campus at the School of Mathematics and Statistics Opportunity to contribute to research focused on Mathematics and Statistics and be part ...
Grant Funded Researcher (B), University of Adelaide, Australia, about 5 hours ago
Job no:512720 Work type:Fixed term - Full-time Campus:Adelaide Categories:Faculty of Health & Medical Sciences, Level B (Level A) $75,888 to $102,040 or (Level B) $107,276 to $126,894 per annum pl...