- Open to Australian Aboriginal Peoples and UniSA employees only
- Part-time (0.4FTE), fixed term contract until 30 June 2023 based in Allied Health and Human Performance at an off-campus location in Mount Barker
- Salary Range: $74,385 - $99,759 pro rata per annum (plus 17% superannuation)
About the Role
As the Research Assistant, you will contribute to research outcomes of the Department of Rural Health (DRH) under the direction of the Associate Professor: Research, with a specific focus on service and program evaluation and where appropriate the implementation of the DRH research plan.
About UniSA Department of Rural Health (DRH)
The University of South Australia’s Department of Rural Health (DRH) is aligned to the UniSA Allied Health and Human Performance Academic Unit within the portfolio of the Dean: Clinical Education and Equity. The DRH is a regional multidisciplinary school of health science supported by the Australian Government’s Department of Health through the Rural Health Multidisciplinary Training (RHMT) Programme.
- Design analysis tools for a variety of DRH projects, in consultation with the Associate Professor: Research
- Contribute to the dissemination of new knowledge by drafting reports and papers, attending meetings, seminars and conferences as required
- Contribute to a safe and ethical working environment by obtaining and maintaining the appropriate research ethics and regulatory approvals, maintaining confidentiality of research proposals, data and research findings
Essential Skills and Experience
- Significant skills and experience with data analysis and demonstrated understanding of data security, de-identification of data and safe data transfer protocols
- Demonstrated participation in relevant areas of research and knowledge of data support, analysis and management and high-level analytical skills
- Demonstrated competency in recording, analysing, presenting and disseminating research to stakeholders including the preparation of papers and reports
Getting a great job working with the best is just the start. UniSA rewards its staff with a wide variety of benefits such as:
- Generous superannuation contributions of 17%
- Flexible working conditions
- Employee assistance and development programs
- A variety of leave arrangements
How to Apply
Applicants are required to upload a cover letter and resume only.
Please address your cover letter to Sara O’Donovan, Consultant: Recruitment Central. For further information about the position or the recruitment process, please contact UniSA Recruitment Central on +61 8 8302 1700 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org using job reference number 4739.
Applications close: 11.30pm Monday 30 January 2023
To be eligible to apply for internal positions, you must either identify as an Australian Aboriginal Person, or be a current UniSA continuing, fixed-term or casual staff member at the time the position is advertised and have the legal right to work in Australia for the term of the appointment.
CLICK HERE to view the Position Description Opens in new window
Applications must be lodged online, please note UniSA does not accept applications via email.
UniSA is committed to developing a diverse workforce and a constructive enterprising culture in which everyone can thrive.
For further support, contact Recruitment Central on +61 8 8302 1700 or email email@example.com and you will receive a response within one working day.
IMPORTANT: This site is optimised for the latest versions of Internet Explorer, Safari, Firefox and Chrome. Note that earlier versions of any browsers mentioned are supported, but likely to demonstrate slower response times.
Senior Research Assistant/Analyst – Queensland Alliance For Environmental Health Sciences, The University of Queensland, Australia, about 3 hours ago
Queensland Alliance for Environmental Health Sciences HEW Level 6 Full-time, fixed-term position through to 30 June 2024 Closing date Sunday 2 April 2023 at 11.00pm AEST (R-20550) About This Oppor...
Research Assistant (Soles), University of Sydney, Australia, about 13 hours ago
Full time, fixed term until 31st December 2023. Located on the Darlington Campus Exciting opportunity to contribute to research in the School of Life and Environmental Sciences Base Salary HEO4 $7...
Postdoctoral Research Associate, University of Sydney, Australia, 5 days ago
Full time fixed term 18 months Opportunity to develop research project leadership skills in an ARC Discovery Project at The School of Architecture, Design and Planning Academic Level A. Base Salar...
Research Fellow In Psychology, Flinders University, Australia, about 10 hours ago
JR0000007167 Fixed term until April 2027 | Full-Time at 1.0FTE Academic Level B | $101,724 - $120,380 p.a. Location: Bedford Park View Position Description About the College of Education, Psycholo...
Grant Funded Researcher A School Of Chemical Engineering, University of Adelaide, Australia, about 17 hours ago
Job no:511679 Work type:Fixed term - Full-time Campus:Adelaide Categories:Faculty of Sciences, Engineering and Technology Research Associate (Level A) $72,829 - $97,927 per annum plus an employer ...
Grant Funded Researcher (B), University of Adelaide, Australia, about 17 hours ago
Job no:511620 Work type:Fixed term - Full-time Campus:Adelaide Categories:Faculty of Health & Medical Sciences, Level B (Level B) $102,952 to $121,779 per annum plus an employer contribution of up...