- Based in UniSA Education Futures at the Magill Campus Location
- Part-time (0.5FTE), fixed term contract until 31 December 2023
- Salary: $74,385 - $99,759 (pro rata at 0.5 FTE) per annum (plus 17% superannuation)
About the Role
The research assistant will be joining a team of researchers for the final year of a three-year ARC Discovery project. This role involves working in a collaborative environment to generate high quality outcomes. Interest in children’s digital engagement and/or parent involvement will be an advantage.
About UniSA Education Futures
At UniSA Education Futures, we develop education professionals who will play a crucial role in the learning and development of children, young people and adults. Our research contributes to innovation in education and preparation for learning, supporting and informing new approaches to practice in the ever-evolving education sector. Within UniSA Education Futures, UniSA College is responsible for the university’s pre-degree and pathway programs for Australian students, and implements the University’s Participation Strategy, aimed at increasing the number of students from a low socio-economic background enrolled in the University.
- Contribute to the analysis of interviews, case studies and cross-site data
- Contribute to the generation of high-level presentations and reports
- Assist in the coordination of meetings, events, and dissemination activities
- Update the project website
Essential Skills and Experience
- Demonstrated experience in qualitative data analysis, with case study experience an advantage
- Expertise in digital office applications (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
- Demonstrated experience in research writing including high level editorial skills
- Ability to operate within a web-page authoring platform (Weebly)
- Excellent time management and organisational skills, including the ability to perform multiple tasks within a team environment, and to work to deadlines
- Highly developed interpersonal and communication skills, with demonstrated ability to contribute to effective team processes and work in a collegial manner with other staff in the workplace
Getting a great job working with the best is just the start. UniSA rewards its staff with a wide variety of benefits such as:
- Access to great personal development opportunities
- Generous superannuation contributions of 17%
- Flexible working conditions
- High level research training and mentoring within a collaborative environment
- A variety of leave arrangements
As a University of Enterprise, we offer a dynamic and agile workplace culture, one that embraces challenges and thrives on breaking new ground. Our staff are creative and innovative thinkers, communicating with clarity, conviction and enthusiasm. We embrace diversity and inclusion in a vibrant, engaging environment. Our people are authentic, resilient, and influential, and we deliver results.
How to Apply
For a copy of the position description and to apply, please visit Working at UniSA . The online application form will list the specific selection criteria that you need to address.
Please address your cover letter to Kiara Lalli, Consultant: Recruitment Central. For further information about the position or the recruitment process, please contact UniSA Recruitment Central on +61 8 8302 1700 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org using job reference number 5001.
Applications close: 11.30pm Monday, 20 March 2023
Applications welcomed from Australian or NZ citizens, Australian permanent residents and those who have the legal right to work in Australia for the term of appointment.
Pursuant to the Child Safety (Prohibited Persons) Act 2016 (the Act) and the Child Safety (Prohibited Persons) Regulations 2019 (the Regulations), this position has been deemed prescribed. This role will require the successful candidate to hold a current Working with Children Check.
CLICK HERE to access a copy of the Position Description Opens in new window
Applications must be lodged online, please note UniSA does not accept applications via email.
UniSA is committed to developing a diverse workforce and a constructive enterprising culture in which everyone can thrive.
For further support, contact Recruitment Central on +61 8 8302 1700 or email email@example.com and you will receive a response within one working day.
IMPORTANT: This site is optimised for the latest versions of Internet Explorer, Safari, Firefox and Chrome. Note that earlier versions of any browsers mentioned are supported, but likely to demonstrate slower response times.
Research Fellow / Senior Research Fellow, Uni Sa Allied Health And Human Performance, UNIVERSITY OF SOUTH AUSTRALIA, Australia, 23 days ago
16 May 2023 Job Information Organisation/Company UNIVERSITY OF SOUTH AUSTRALIA Research Field Medical sciences Sociology Ethics in health sciences Researcher Profile Recognised Researcher (R2) Fir...
Ref 1513/23 Postdoctoral Research Fellow, The Building Blocks Of Language: Words In Central Australian Languages, School Of Humanities And Communication Arts, University of Western Sydney, Australia, about 18 hours ago
Campus Negotiable Remuneration Package: $39,341 to $46,421 pro rata rates Part-Time 0.3 FTE (10.5 hours), Fixed-Term position until 31st October 2025 About Western Western Sydney University is a m...
Research Assistant, Flinders University, Australia, 5 days ago
Position Details Fixed Term for 1 Year | Full-Time Higher Education Officer Level 5 | $74,270 -$81,966 p.a. Location: Bedford Park View Position Description About the College of Medicine and Publi...
Research Assistant, University of Sydney, Australia, 22 days ago
Full time, fixed term until 31st December 2025. Located at the University of Sydney’s International Centre for Crop Breeding and Digital Agriculture, Narrabri Exciting opportunity to contribute to...
Research Fellow And Lecturer In Hydrogeology, FLINDERS UNIVERSITY, Australia, 2 days ago
6 Jun 2023 Job Information Organisation/Company FLINDERS UNIVERSITY Research Field Engineering Researcher Profile First Stage Researcher (R1) Country Australia Application Deadline 5 Aug 2023 - 00...
Research Assistant, FLINDERS UNIVERSITY, Australia, 15 days ago
23 May 2023 Job Information Organisation/Company FLINDERS UNIVERSITY Research Field Literature Researcher Profile Recognised Researcher (R2) First Stage Researcher (R1) Country Australia Applicati...