- Western Sydney University Internal Applicants Only
- Remuneration: $84,578 to $90,045 p.a.
- Full-Time, Ongoing Position Located at Hawksbury Campus
Western Sydney University Internal Applicants Only.
To be eligible to apply for this position you must be employed by Western Sydney University on an ongoing, fixed term or casual basis at the time of this advertisement.
About the Role
Western Sydney University is seeking a Graduate Projects Officer, to join the Division of the Senior Vice-President at the Hawkesbury Campus. In this role you will be key in providing a broad range of efficient and effective commercial and business functions within the Division of the Senior Vice-President.
- Assist with research and development and analysis of strategic initiatives, including the preparation of business cases and associated documentation
- Assist with the preparation of papers, presentations and reports to be presented to the Board of Trustee and standing Committees
- Program management of key strategic and business development initiatives
- Liaise with relevant stakeholders, regarding legal requirements and governance
- Develop and maintain a register of strategic and business development initiatives and progress against deliverables.
- Support and administer governance processes and procedures as required
- Follow up any outstanding matters, ensuring that all such matters are dealt with efficiently with consideration given to critical and important issues and deadlines
- Ensure a high degree of confidentiality, professionalism and diplomacy in all aspects of the operation are maintained
- Provide support in project activation for Office of Vice President (F&R)
- Monitor and assist with the development of communications initiatives internal to the Office of the Senior Vice-President as directed by the Senior Project Officer
- A relevant tertiary qualification and/or a combination of experience and/or education and training, in a Business or Law discipline
- Sound written communications skills, the ability to respond to routine and non-routine correspondence
- High level of computer literacy skills, including demonstrated work processing, spread sheeting and presentation packages
- Proven analytical and problem solving skills
- Proven ability to manage time and prioritise work
- Well-developed interpersonal, written and oral communications skills, with the ability to establish and develop effective collegial working relationships to complete work tasks
- Demonstrated experience working as part of a team or independently as required
- Proven ability to manage time and prioritise work
- Demonstrated ability to maintain confidentiality and exercise judgement
This is a full-time, ongoing posited located at Western's Hawkesbury (Richmond) Campus and reports to the Senior Project Officer, Office of the Senior Vice-President.
If this sounds like an opportunity for you, please apply ensuring you carefully address each of the selection criteria in your application. Please review the position description for more information.
Remuneration Package: HEW Level 4 $84,578 to $90,045 p.a. (comprising Salary of $71,470 to $76,089 p.a., plus Superannuation and Leave Loading)
Position Enquiries: Please contact Dr Liz Smith, Office of the Senior Vice-President via email firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: 8:30pm, Friday 17 March 2023
Work Rights in Australia: Visa sponsorship is not available for this position. For an ongoing/continuing position, you must be an Australian or New Zealand citizen or an Australian Permanent Resident and provide evidence at time of application.
Click here to view the position description Opens in new window
Western Sydney University is committed to diversity and social inclusion. Applications from people of culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds; equity target groups including women, people with disabilities, people who identify as LGBTIQ, and people of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander descent are encouraged.
If you require assistance in using the System, please email email@example.com or phone the Recruitment Helpline on (02) 9852 5422. Please note, we do not accept applications for roles to the firstname.lastname@example.org email. This site is optimised for all the latest browsers including Internet Explorer 11.0, Edge, Safari, Firefox and Chrome. Note that earlier versions of any of the browsers mentioned are supported, but likely to demonstrate slower response times.
Charter Hall Chair In Human Neuroscience, Marcs Institute And School Of Medicine, WESTERN SYDNEY UNIVERSITY, Australia, 1 day ago
21 Sep 2023 Job Information Organisation/Company WESTERN SYDNEY UNIVERSITY Research Field Medical sciences Psychological sciences Researcher Profile Leading Researcher (R4) Country Australia Appli...
Professor, School Of Law, WESTERN SYDNEY UNIVERSITY, Australia, 25 days ago
26 Aug 2023 Job Information Organisation/Company WESTERN SYDNEY UNIVERSITY Research Field Juridical sciences Researcher Profile Leading Researcher (R4) Country Australia Application Deadline 8 Sep...
Industry Theme Lead, University of Sydney, Australia, about 7 hours ago
Full time, 2 year fixed-term opportunity for an Industry Theme Lead to support the University’s Western Sydney strategy Establish and manage high impact partnerships, build internal capability, an...
Manager Education Support (Clinical), West, University of Sydney, Australia, about 21 hours ago
Utilise your exceptional leadership skills to nurture and lead a cohesive and diverse team in the Faculty of Medicine and Health Western Precinct. Provide strategic guidance on matters pertaining ...
Director, Strategic And Business Engagement, University of Sydney, Australia, 17 days ago
Full time Fixed term position for 3 years with potential for further renewal Based in Camperdown Campus About the opportunity Join Our Team as Director, Strategic and Business Engagement to the Ex...
Senior Lecturer (Clinical Ophthalmology) Education Focused, University of Sydney, Australia, about 6 hours ago
Great opportunity to support the learning experience of students at the Specialty of Clinical Ophthalmology and Eye Health Located at the Save Sight Institute, Sydney Eye Hospital Part time 0.1 FT...