- Based in Allied Health and Human Performance at the City East Campus
- Part-time (0.5 FTE), fixed term contract until 31 December 2024
- Salary range: $84,539 - $92,941 (pro rata) per annum (plus 17% superannuation)
About the Role
We have an opportunity for a Project Officer to join the team in the Alliance of Research in Exercise, Nutrition and Activity (ARENA) Research Centre.
You will contribute to the growth and optimisation of the Research Centre through the provision of high-level project, committee and event management support. This includes undertaking research; information and data gathering; data analysis; preparing advice and recommendations; editing and finalising documents and reports.
You will also be responsible for key performance (KPI) monitoring of a portfolio of research projects, as well as acting as a key point of reference for external and internal partners and stakeholders.
About Alliance for Research in Exercise, Nutrition and Activity (ARENA)
Situated within the UniSA Allied Health and Human Performance Academic Unit, the Alliance for Research in Exercise, Nutrition and Activity (ARENA) Research Centre , investigates the role of exercise, nutrition and other lifestyle activities in improving clinical and health outcome. Physical, psychological and sports performance in populations is studied across a wide cross-section of society, ranging from children to elite athletes and people with chronic disease.
- Establish and maintain systems and processes to ensure efficient workflow and record management
- Monitor, evaluate and report on the performance of the Research Centre
- Monitor Project budgets, anticipate and mitigate or resolve budget issues and undertake financial analysis to support decision making
- Act as the key contact between UniSA and key stakeholders for the Centre
- Develop, maintain and promote the Centre’s website as the main source for all information related to the research, engagement and leadership of the Centre
Essential Skills and Experience
- High-level project coordination skills, including demonstrated ability to monitor multiple projects with a high degree of autonomy
- Demonstrated research, analytical and writing skills for the gathering and synthesis of data from multiple sources for the provision of high-quality evidence-based reports and recommendations to internal and external stakeholders
- Highly developed interpersonal skills, including demonstrated experience in working effectively with people in a research environment, both internal and external to the organisation
- Highly developed verbal and written communication skills to effectively communicate with stakeholders at all levels
Getting a great job working with the best is just the start. UniSA rewards its staff with a wide variety of benefits such as:
- Access to great personal development opportunities
- Generous superannuation contributions of 17%
- Flexible working conditions
- Employee assistance and development programs
- A range of salary packaging options, including vehicle leasing, laptops and car parking fees
- A variety of leave arrangements
As a University of Enterprise, we offer a dynamic and agile workplace culture, one that embraces challenges and thrives on breaking new ground. Our staff are creative and innovative thinkers, communicating with clarity, conviction and enthusiasm. We embrace diversity and inclusion in a vibrant, engaging environment. Our people are authentic, resilient, and influential, and we deliver results.
How to Apply
For a copy of the position description and to apply, please visit Working at UniSA. The online application form will list the specific selection criteria that you need to address.
Please address your cover letter to Jessica Frisari, Consultant: Recruitment Central. For further information about the position or the recruitment process, please contact UniSA Recruitment Central on +61 8 8302 1700 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org using job reference number 5096.
Applications close: 11.30pm Sunday 23 April 2023
Applications welcomed from Australian or NZ citizens, Australian permanent residents and those who have the legal right to work in Australia for the term of appointment.
CLICK HERE to view the Position Description Opens in new window
Applications must be lodged online, please note UniSA does not accept applications via email.
UniSA is committed to developing a diverse workforce and a constructive enterprising culture in which everyone can thrive.
For further support, contact Recruitment Central on +61 8 8302 1700 or email email@example.com and you will receive a response within one working day.
IMPORTANT: This site is optimised for the latest versions of Internet Explorer, Safari, Firefox and Chrome. Note that earlier versions of any browsers mentioned are supported, but likely to demonstrate slower response times.
Research Associate (Aras), UNIVERSITY OF SOUTH AUSTRALIA, Australia, 14 days ago
8 Sep 2023 Job Information Organisation/Company UNIVERSITY OF SOUTH AUSTRALIA Research Field Environmental science Geosciences Researcher Profile Recognised Researcher (R2) Established Researcher ...
Lecturer In Engineering (Teaching Academic Level B), UNIVERSITY OF SOUTH AUSTRALIA, Australia, 14 days ago
8 Sep 2023 Job Information Organisation/Company UNIVERSITY OF SOUTH AUSTRALIA Research Field Engineering Researcher Profile Recognised Researcher (R2) First Stage Researcher (R1) Country Australia...
Online Lecturer In Journalism, Communications And Digital Media (Teaching Academic Level B), UNIVERSITY OF SOUTH AUSTRALIA, Australia, 19 days ago
2 Sep 2023 Job Information Organisation/Company UNIVERSITY OF SOUTH AUSTRALIA Research Field Communication sciences Researcher Profile Recognised Researcher (R2) First Stage Researcher (R1) Countr...
Research Associate (Aras), UNIVERSITY OF SOUTH AUSTRALIA, Australia, about 23 hours ago
21 Sep 2023 Job Information Organisation/Company UNIVERSITY OF SOUTH AUSTRALIA Research Field Chemistry Environmental science Geosciences Researcher Profile Recognised Researcher (R2) Established ...
Ref 4542/23 Lecturer In Mathematics, School Of Computer, Data And Mathematical Sciences, University of Western Sydney, Australia, about 19 hours ago
Campbelltown Campus Remuneration Package: $131,136 to $154,738 p.a. Full-Time, Ongoing Position Lecturer in Mathematics, Academic Level B School/Office: School of Computer, Data and Mathematical S...
Senior Research Engagement And Development Officer, University of Sydney, Australia, about 12 hours ago
Full time, continuing position in the Sydney School of Architecture, Design and Planning Utilise your expertise to foster excellence in research performance and research culture HEO7- Salary from ...