- Open to Australian Aboriginal Peoples and UniSA employees only (INTERNAL)
- Part-time (0.6 FTE), continuing position based at 101 Currie Street
- Commencement Salary: $71,205 pro rata per annum (plus 17% superannuation)
About the Role
As the primary representative of the Australian Awards program for the University, you will coordinate a range of tasks to ensure the program is effectively promoted, managed and implemented. You will offer a supportive service to the Australia Awards international student participants, providing advice and recommendations while also ensuring overall compliance and successful completion of the program. You will liaise with a range of academic and professional staff across the University and Australia Awards staff both in Australia and overseas, to support UniSA's Australia Awards students and the program.
- Administer the University’s contract with the Australian Government in relation to the Australia Awards, ensuring accuracy and compliance
- Coordinate with internal and external stakeholders to resolve complex international student issues
- Promote UniSA to prospective Australia Awards scholarship students
- Facilitate applications, coordinate various travel arrangements and monitor and report upon student progress
- Manage student enquiries and provide advice and recommendations to a range of stakeholders
- Coordinate informal social events and student graduation celebrations
- Promote student success stories and maintain connections with previous Australia Award alumni
Essential Skills and Experience
- Bachelors degree in a relevant discipline, or equivalent skills, knowledge and experience
- Previous experience in a complex team-based role, with competing priorities and deadlines
- Well-developed interpersonal skills and cultural awareness, with the ability to communicate with a diverse range of people and cultures at all levels
- Highly organised with the ability to develop and implement processes to improve efficiency and project outcomes
- The ability to interpret and apply University and government agreements and policies
UniSA rewards its staff with a wide variety of benefits such as:
- Access to great personal development opportunities
- Employee assistance and development programs
- Generous superannuation contributions of 17%
- Corporate health insurance
- Various on-site services available at our campuses which may include on-site gym membership
How to Apply
The online application form will list the specific selection criteria that you need to address.
Please address your cover letter to Ms Georgie Hart, Recruitment Consultant. For further information about the position or the recruitment process, please contact UniSA Recruitment Central on +61 8 8302 1700 or via email at email@example.com using job reference number 3363.
Applications close: 11.30pm Monday 27 September 2021
To be eligible to apply for internal positions, you must either be an Australian Aboriginal Peoples, or a current UniSA continuing, fixed-term or casual staff member at the time the position is advertised and have the legal right to work in Australia for the term of appointment.
Click here to view the Position Description Opens in new window
Applications must be lodged online, please note UniSA does not accept applications via email.
UniSA is committed to developing a diverse workforce and a constructive enterprising culture in which everyone can thrive.
For further support, contact Recruitment Central on +61 8 8302 1700 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and you will receive a response within one working day.
IMPORTANT: This site is optimised for the latest versions of Internet Explorer, Safari, Firefox and Chrome. Note that earlier versions of any browsers mentioned are supported, but likely to demonstrate slower response times.
Executive Dean: Uni Sa Clinical And Health Sciences , University of South Australia ;, Australia, 28 days ago
Executive Dean: UniSA Clinical and Health Sciences Executive leadership role, 5 year fixed term appointment Drive UniSA’s enterprising vision in Clinical & Health research & teaching Based in Adel...
Tafe Teacher, Electrical, Federation University Australia, Australia, about 15 hours ago
Federation TAFE – SMB Campus Full-time, continuing appointment L1.1 to L3.4 range $74,999 to $106,335 p.a. depending on qualifications and experience plus 10% superannuation About the role Federat...
Casual Assessment And Enquiries Officers, Satac, University of Adelaide, Australia, 8 days ago
Job no:506226 Work type:Casual Campus:Adelaide Categories:Administration, Student Services and Learning support The South Australian Tertiary Admissions Centre (SATAC) seek expressions of interest...
Casual Academic Opportunities Within The Adelaide Medical School (Ams), University of Adelaide, Australia, about 14 hours ago
Job no:506199 Work type:Casual Campus:Adelaide Categories:Faculty of Health & Medical Sciences We are seeking dedicated and passionate casual academic staff to assist with the delivery of our medi...
Photoemission Electron Microscopy Facility Manager, Flinders University, Australia, about 14 hours ago
About Flinders Our bold vision, captured in our Strategic Plan: making a Difference: The 2025 Agenda, is to be internationally recognised as a world leader in research, an innovator in contemporar...
Lecturer, Adelaide Medical School, University of Adelaide, Australia, about 14 hours ago
Job no:506221 Work type:Fixed term - Part-time Campus:Adelaide Categories:Faculty of Health & Medical Sciences, Level B (Level B) $100,933 to $119,391 (pro rata) plus an employer contribution of 1...