- Based in Chancellery and Council Services at the City West campus
- Full-time, two year fixed term contract
- Commencement Salary: $101,110 per annum (plus 17% superannuation)
About the Role
Reporting to the Portfolio Manager, Research and Enterprise, you will play a critical role in enhancing the reach and impact of UniSA’s advancement activities, supporting the growth of UniSA through the effective management of philanthropic data. The role will work closely with the Business Intelligence (BI) Hub, and the University’s Customer Relationship Management (CRM) team to focus on data integrity, and will then action changes to the current business processes surrounding data capture, input, and management.
The University of South Australia is Australia’s University of Enterprise. Our culture of innovation is anchored around global and national links to academic, research and industry partners. Our graduates are the new urban professionals, global citizens at ease with the world and ready to create and respond to change. Our research is inventive and adventurous and we create new knowledge that is central to global economic and social prosperity.
- Project manage the implementation of agreed recommendations from the philanthropic data management review
- Review and implement improved data acquisition, quality and reporting maps, processes and systems
- Partner with philanthropy data consultants to evaluate current approaches to data management and recommend improvements
- Analyse initiatives and trends associated with the University’s advancement program
- Recommend appropriate actions as required to resolve issues arising
Essential Skills and Experience
- Strong project management skills with experience implementing improved business processes for the collection, auditing, analysis and reporting of data
- High level negotiation, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Demonstrated ability to understand strategic opportunities, business needs, political context, and apply high level quantitative and qualitative analytical skills to provide insightful advice and recommendations
- People leadership skills including the ability to build stakeholder relationships, and drive cohesive cross-functional teams to achieve strategic outcomes
Getting a great job working with the best is just the start. UniSA rewards its staff with a wide variety of benefits such as:
- Access to great personal development opportunities
- Generous superannuation contributions of 17%
- A range of salary packaging options, including vehicle leasing, laptops and car parking fees
- Corporate health insurance
- Various on-site services available at our campuses which may include on-site gym membership
- A variety of leave arrangements
As a University of Enterprise, we offer a dynamic and agile workplace culture, one that embraces challenges and thrives on breaking new ground. Our staff are creative and innovative thinkers, communicating with clarity, conviction and enthusiasm. We embrace diversity and inclusion in a vibrant, engaging environment. Our people are authentic, resilient, and influential, and we deliver results.
How to Apply
For a copy of the position description and to apply, please visit Working at UniSA . The online application form will list the specific selection criteria that you need to address.
Please address your cover letter to Sarah Doyle, Senior Recruitment Consultant. For further information about the position or the recruitment process, please contact UniSA Recruitment Central on +61 8 8302 1700 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org using job reference number 4106.
Applications close: 11.30pm Monday 13 June 2022
Applications welcomed from Australian or NZ citizens, Australian permanent residents and those who have the legal right to work in Australia for the term of appointment.
CLICK HERE to access a copy of the Position Description Opens in new window
Applications must be lodged online, please note UniSA does not accept applications via email.
UniSA is committed to developing a diverse workforce and a constructive enterprising culture in which everyone can thrive.
For further support, contact Recruitment Central on +61 8 8302 1700 or email email@example.com and you will receive a response within one working day.
IMPORTANT: This site is optimised for the latest versions of Internet Explorer, Safari, Firefox and Chrome. Note that earlier versions of any browsers mentioned are supported, but likely to demonstrate slower response times.
Ref 5179/22, Business Administrative Officer, School Of Engineering, Design And Built Environment, University of Western Sydney, Australia, about 22 hours ago
Kingswood campus Remuneration: $110,370 to $119,091 p.a. Full-time, fixed term position to 31 December 2023 About Western Western Sydney University is a modern, forward-thinking, research-led univ...
Head Of Projects Quality Assurance And Continuous Improvement, University of Sydney, Australia, 10 days ago
Full time fixed term until 31 August 2025 Fantastic opportunity for an experienced leader to join the University’s Central PMO team Offering a competitive remuneration package including 17% supera...
Development Manager (Trust & Foundations), University of Adelaide, Australia, about 3 hours ago
Job no:510737 Work type:Continuing - Full-time Campus:Adelaide Categories:HEO8, Advancement (HEO8) $102,266 to $114,731 per annum plus an employer contribution of 17% superannuation applies. Conti...
Associate Director, Customer Success, University of Sydney, Australia, about 6 hours ago
Drive and enable the strategic goals of the Advancement Portfolio by applying business analysis, project management and change management principles. Located on the Camperdown / Darlington Campus....
Program Administrator (Regional Training Hub), Flinders University, Australia, about 6 hours ago
About Flinders Our bold vision, captured in our Strategic Plan: making a Difference: The 2025 Agenda, is to be internationally recognised as a world leader in research, an innovator in contemporar...
Cloud And Automation Designer, University of Sydney, Australia, 16 days ago
Full time continuing opportunity Utilise your technical expertise and strong leadership capabilities to drive the cloud operational activities of the University Base Salary $129,847 + 17% superann...