Peoplebank Australia Scholarship
Achieving Potential Scholarship for Distinction
Peoplebank Australia wishes to assist talented and deserving students within the Faculty of Information Technology to access tertiary education and to provide them with an opportunity which would not otherwise have been available due to their personal circumstances.
30 May - 8 July 2022
Total scholarship value
Bachelor of Computer Science
Receiving a scholarship has been my motivation to study harder. It has also given me more confidence in my studies, and pushed me to achieve higher grades which is important for my career goals. The financial support it provides has allowed me to take part in extracurricular activities such as the Monash Minds Leadership program, instead of having to find a part-time job.
Am I eligible?
You must be one of the following:
- An Australian citizen
- A New Zealand citizen
- Australian permanent resident
- Australian humanitarian visa holder
You must meet the following criteria:
- A commencing undergraduate student enrolled or intending to enrol full-time in a single or double Bachelor of Computer Science or Bachelor of Information Technology degree at a Monash campus in Australia.
- From one or more of Monash University’s defined equity or personal disadvantage groups
- Indigenous Australians
- from regional and remote areas of Australia
- experiencing financial disadvantage
- have a disability or long-term medical condition
- recent refugees
- experiencing difficult circumstances
- attended an underrepresented school
- Identifying as female.
- $6,000 per 48 credit points for the duration of the degree.
- In addition, the successful candidate will be offered a $3,000 travel grant to allow them to undertake an international study experience as part of the Monash Abroad program.
One scholarship will be offered.
The scholarship will be awarded on the basis of need.
To retain this scholarship:
Recipients must maintain satisfactory academic progress as defined in the course requirements in order to retain this scholarship.
How to apply
- This scholarship can be deferred.
- To apply, submit your application directly to Monash
Every scholarship may have a different application process – or none at all. Read the application details carefully and submit your application by the deadline. For more details, visit our scholarships application page .
Level C / Level D / Level E Cardiovascular Biology, Monash University, Australia, 15 days ago
Level C / Level D / Level E - Cardiovascular Biology Job No.: 638042 Location: Clayton campus Employment Type: Full-time Duration: 5-year fixed-term appointment (At the expiry of the five-year ter...
Instrumentation Engineer/Technician Seagoing, CSIRO, Australia, about 15 hours ago
Support Australia’s only blue-water research vessel – the RV Investigator Work at sea for up to 85 days per year Work on state-of-the-art equipment and contribute to successful research voyage out...
Team Leader Science & Decision Support, CSIRO, Australia, about 14 hours ago
Draw on your strong biodiversity science and analytic skills and lead a high-performance team Support users from research, government, industry, and the public Join the Atlas of Living Austr...
Research Group Leader Critical Minerals, CSIRO, Australia, 3 days ago
Lead the India Australia Critical Minerals Research Partnership Play a key role in implementing the strategy of the Mineral Processing research program Opportunity to create a dynamic career path ...
Lecturer/Senior Lecturer In Exciton Science, University of Melbourne, Australia, about 15 hours ago
Job no: 0056387 Location: Parkville Role type: Full time; Continuing Faculty: Faculty of Science Department/School: School of Chemistry Salary: Level B $110,236 - $130,900 p.a. or Level C $135,032...
Facilities Support Officer Logistics, CSIRO, Australia, 12 days ago
Support the only blue-water research capability available for work in Australia’s vast marine estate Work collaboratively across the team and with a wide range of internal and external stake...