- Based in People, Talent and Culture at 101 Currie Street, Adelaide
- Full-time, continuing position
- Salary range: $64,166 - $72,321 (plus up to 17% superannuation)
About the Job
We have an exciting opportunity for a Payroll Officer to join a small, collaborative team of experienced payroll specialists who are continually improving end to end payroll processes and who work closely with their colleagues in the broader People, Talent and Culture Unit at UniSA.
The Payroll Officer is primarily responsible for contributing to the production of a fortnightly payroll service (including superannuation and salary sacrificing) to all University staff, using a complex and integrated Human Resources Information System.
Skills and Experience
The successful candidate will have the following:
- End to end payroll administration experience
- Experience within a customer focussed role
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- The ability to interpret and apply legislation, policies and procedures in response to issues and queries
- Commitment to teamwork and personal and professional development
- Time management and organisation skills
- Experience with complex HR systems and Microsoft Office (experience with EmpowerHR or similar is desirable)
A University of Enterprise
The University of South Australia (UniSA) is an innovative, outward-looking institution known for its strong and engaged research and its experientially-based teaching and learning that is conducted in close collaboration with business, industry, government and the professions.
In recent years, we have maintained a strong upward trajectory across a number of key indicators and are ranked among the world’s top 50 young institutions. We are committed to international education activities and alumni, graduates who are equipped to meet the demands and expectations of the worldwide workforce, a culturally diverse staff and increasing student mobility.
Benefits on Offer
Getting a great job working with the best is just the start. UniSA rewards its staff with a wide variety of benefits such as:
- Access to great personal development opportunities
- Competitive salary negotiated under the Enterprise bargaining agreement
- Generous superannuation contributions of up to 17%
- Flexible working conditions
- Employee assistance and development programs
- A range of salary packaging options, including vehicle leasing, laptops and car parking fees
- Corporate health insurance
- Staff study support
- Various on-site services available at our campuses
- A variety of leave arrangements
Lodging your Application
For a copy of the position description and to apply, please visit https://workingatunisa.nga.net.au/ .
Within the online application form, please address the following:
- Your payroll processing experience
- Your customer service experience
- Your experience working in a team
Please address your cover letter for the role to Amy Ryan, Recruitment Consultant.
For further information about the position or the recruitment process, you can contact the UniSA Recruitment Central Team on +618 8302 1700 or via email to email@example.com using job reference number 2607.
Applications close: 11.30 pm Sunday 29 November 2020
Applications welcomed from Australian or NZ citizens, Australian permanent residents and those who have the legal right to work in Australia for the term of appointment.
CLICK HERE to access a copy of the Position Description Opens in new window
Applications must be lodged online, please note UniSA does not accept applications via email.
UniSA is committed to developing a diverse workforce and a constructive enterprising culture in which everyone can thrive.
For further support, contact Recruitment Central on +61 8 8302 1700 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and you will receive a response within one working day.
IMPORTANT: This site is optimised for the latest versions of Internet Explorer, Safari, Firefox and Chrome. Note that earlier versions of any browsers mentioned are supported, but likely to demonstrate slower response times.
Ref 116/21, Senior Supervisor, Clinical Psychology, School Of Psychology, University of Western Sydney, Australia, about 22 hours ago
Kingswood Campus Remuneration Package: $118,508 to $131,558 p.a. Part-Time (0.6), Ongoing position The School of Psychology at Western Sydney University is seeking to appoint a part-time Senior Su...
Financial Management Accountant, University of Adelaide, Australia, about 7 hours ago
Job no:504953 Work type:Continuing - Full-time Campus:Adelaide Categories:Finance and Accounting, HEO8 (HEO8) $98,779 to $110,819 per annum plus an employer contribution of up to 17% superannuatio...
Tafe Teacher Plumbing, Federation University Australia, Australia, about 3 hours ago
Federation TAFE – SMB Campus Full-time, fixed-term appointment until December 2021 L1.1 to L3.4 range $73,027 to $103,540 p.a. depending on qualifications and experience plus 9.5% superannuation B...
Dean Rural And Remote Health, Flinders University, Australia, about 3 hours ago
About Flinders Our bold vision, captured in our Strategic Plan: making a Difference: The 2025 Agenda, is to be internationally recognised as a world leader in research, an innovator in contemporar...
Lecturer / Senior Lecturer General Practice, The University of Western Australia, Australia, about 10 hours ago
Job no:505838 Work type:part time Location:QEII Medical Centre / SCGH Categories:Health and Medical Sciences Short term positions available in our Division of General Practice to teach and assess ...
Project Manager, The University of Western Australia, Australia, about 10 hours ago
Job no:506010 Work type:part time Location:QEII Medical Centre / SCGH Categories:Research support UWA Medical School Part-time (0.4 FTE), fixed term appointment for 14 months Salary range: Level 8...