Job Reference: 1143883
Your new role
We have an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic, highly motivated and detail-oriented International Marketing Officer – China to join our highly skilled Brand and Marketing team to assist in leading the Curtin brand in international markets with a focus on promoting in China, whilst providing guidance on tactical marketing initiatives to support international student recruitment.
In this position, you will assist with campaign development and production with a focus on the recruitment of international prospective students. This includes receiving requests from various stakeholders across the University, briefing content, design and production teams to craft engaging content that is suitable for target audiences and supporting event organisation, video production and digital marketing activities. This role will collaborate closely with a broad range of stakeholders, including our Regional Recruitment, University Marketing and Global Curtin Teams.
In this position, you can look forward to:
- Managing in-bound requests for International Marketing activity and responding to internal and external stakeholders in a timely and professional manner.
- Assisting with campaign development and production, focusing on the recruitment of international prospective students. This includes receiving requests from various stakeholders across the University, briefing content, design, and production teams to craft engaging content suitable for target audiences.
- Supporting event and production coordination aspects for both on and off-campus activities, including student talent recruitment, engagement, logistics, venue bookings, organising materials, and confirming student talent.
- Participating in workshops with the team and stakeholders to assist in the development of student user journeys for international markets.
- Liaising with a broad range of stakeholders, including University Marketing teams, Global Curtin Recruitment team, media agencies, students, and faculty.
- Has Chinese language fluency, capable to confidently translate English language marketing materials to Chinese language applications.
- Project management including coordination and oversight of the adaptation of key marketing digital and traditional materials for a Chinese audience including Publications, Website Content, Social Media Content, and Campaigns.
- Support the Marketing Coordinator and collaborate with central marketing social media team and global campus marketing teams in China-specific campaign planning and production.
- Proficiency in managing Chinese social media platforms, including content planning, content translation, content creation, scheduling and publishing, moderation, and reporting. Channels may include WeChat, Weibo, Douyin, Red, Billi Billi, etc.
- Ability to use and implement Curtin Brand Guideline in Chinese market.
- Collaboration with in-market Chinese Recruitment team to support Student enquiries.
- Coordination and support for in-language live-streamed student recruitment events.
- Experience in website content management, social media and website analytics and reporting.
- Completed a relevant degree in Marketing or Communications and/or equivalent experience and training.
- Ability to use design and editing software.
- Coordinate program of content creators to support social media strategy.
This role would be well suited towards someone comfortable with ambiguity, who loves a challenge and enjoys delivering creative solutions. You will be supported throughout this position by highly skilled and experienced marketing professionals. Apply now to become a key influence in elevating the Curtin brand globally!
You will require current work rights in Australia that match the tenure of this role.
To learn more about this opportunity, please contactLauren Pemberton, International Marketing Manager, University Marketing & Global Curtin
We are an energetic, dedicated team of academics and professionals working together to provide global solutions through quality graduates and innovative research. Curtin is a welcoming space where integrity, respect for one another, courage, excellence, and impact are essential to everyday life. Situated on Whadjuk Nyungar Country, our vibrant campus includes an art gallery, gym, childcare and medical centre, and endless food options including a supermarket.
We encourage a progressive and diverse workplace, offering generous superannuation and salary packaging benefits. We are committed to looking after our employees by promoting health and wellbeing, work flexibility, and personal development opportunities.
For more information about our university, please visit www.curtin.edu.au
Please provide a cover letter, and your CV to allow us to assess your suitability for this role.
To view a copy of the Position Description, please copy and paste the following link into your web browser.
Applications close: 5pm Australian Western Standard Time (AWST), Sunday 19th November 2023.
Applicants should note that prior to appointment, any offer of employment is subject to completion of National Police Records checks, and background, integrity, and reference checks to Curtin’s satisfaction. At Curtin, we are committed to being a Child Safe organisation and this position may also require you to have a current Working with Children Check.
If you have any queries in relation to this application process, please contact our careers team on 08 9266 9000 (option 3,1), quote the reference number.
Please note we are not accepting applications from recruitment agencies at this time.
Vice Chancellor And President, Edith Cowan University, Australia, 1 day ago
At Edith Cowan University (ECU) we have commenced an extensive search for our next Vice-Chancellor and President. Following nearly a decade of transformative leadership with Professor Steve Chapma...
Marketing Data Analyst, The University of Western Australia, Australia, 6 days ago
Job no:516700 Work type:full time Location:Crawley Categories:Community Engagement/Marketing Be part of a dynamic, motivated and high performing insight & analytics team Level 7, full-time appoint...
Digital Marketing Analyst, The University of Western Australia, Australia, 18 days ago
Job no:516609 Work type:full time Location:Crawley Categories:Community Engagement/Marketing, Information Technology Be part of a motivated and high performing insights & analytics team Level 7, f...
Digital Coordinator, The University of Western Australia, Australia, 11 days ago
Job no:514810 Work type:full time Location:Crawley Categories:Community Engagement/Marketing Elevate your career with this unique opportunity to shape the digital landscape of one of the world's t...
Marketing Officer, The University of Western Australia, Australia, 18 days ago
Job no:516588 Work type:full time Location:Crawley Categories:Community Engagement/Marketing Join a high performing team of marketing professionals to enhance the reputation of UWA and drive stude...
Community Engagement And Events Assistant, The University of Western Australia, Australia, 24 days ago
Job no:516266 Work type:part time Location:Crawley Categories:Student Administration / Support Services This is a new role within the team and a genuine opportunity to build community engagement. ...