- Based in Allied and Health and Human Performance Unit at the City East Campus
- Full-time, 12 month fixed term contract
- Commencement Salary: $90,234 per annum (plus 17% superannuation)
About the Role
www.ifarmwell.com.au has been shown to reduce distress, improve wellbeing and help Australian farmers get the most out of every day, despite the challenges that they may face. Our vision is to transform the wellbeing of farmers and their supporters, and build agricultural communities and businesses that thrive, by delivering highly accessible, evidence-based, farmer-focused wellbeing education and support.
In this role as Marketing and Business Development Officer, you will lead the next phase of the project by increasing the impact of the website across Australian farming communities via increased awareness and new offerings, and to lead the development and implementation of new business models to facilitate expansion and sustainability.
The University of South Australia is Australia’s University of Enterprise. Our culture of innovation is anchored around global and national links to academic, research and industry partners. Our graduates are the new urban professionals, global citizens at ease with the world and ready to create and respond to change. Our research is inventive and adventurous and we create new knowledge that is central to global economic and social prosperity.
- Develop a business plan and associated governance framework
- Lead the development and implementation of a marketing and communications plan
- Analyse high level engagement data from Google Analytics, Facebook, Twitter, Soundcloud and Vimeo
- Monitor, track and report on the key performance metrics related to the programs growth and development
Essential Skills and Experience
- Tertiary qualification and/ or demonstrated understanding of and experience in business development, project management, contemporary marketing and communication principles
- Understanding of farming in Australia, in particular, agriculture and respect and empathy for people experiencing mental health challenges
- Highly developed interpersonal, communication and presentation skills, in particular the ability to liaise, influence and facilitate negotiations at all levels, and participate effectively in multidisciplinary and agricultural environments
- Proven ability to think strategically, and identify new business development and marketing opportunities, and build relationships and alliances with a diverse range of people that contribute to the achievement of project goals
- A high level of computing skills including experience with the Microsoft Office Suite and maintaining databases
Getting a great job working with the best is just the start. UniSA rewards its staff with a wide variety of benefits such as:
- Generous superannuation contributions of 17%
- Employee assistance and development programs
- A range of salary packaging options, including vehicle leasing, laptops and car parking fees
- Corporate health insurance
- Staff study support
As a University of Enterprise, we offer a dynamic and agile workplace culture, one that embraces challenges and thrives on breaking new ground. Our staff are creative and innovative thinkers, communicating with clarity, conviction and enthusiasm. We embrace diversity and inclusion in a vibrant, engaging environment. Our people are authentic, resilient, and influential, and we deliver results.
How to Apply
For a copy of the position description and to apply, please visit Working at UniSA . The online application form will list the specific selection criteria that you need to address.
Please address your cover letter to Eleanor Onorato, Recruitment Consultant. For further information about the position or the recruitment process, please contact UniSA Recruitment Central on +61 8 8302 1700 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org using job reference number 3328.
Applications close: 11:30pm Monday 13 September 2021
Applications welcomed from Australian or NZ citizens, Australian permanent residents and those who have the legal right to work in Australia for the term of appointment.
CLICK HERE to access a copy of the Position Description Opens in new window
Applications must be lodged online, please note UniSA does not accept applications via email.
UniSA is committed to developing a diverse workforce and a constructive enterprising culture in which everyone can thrive.
For further support, contact Recruitment Central on +61 8 8302 1700 or email email@example.com and you will receive a response within one working day.
IMPORTANT: This site is optimised for the latest versions of Internet Explorer, Safari, Firefox and Chrome. Note that earlier versions of any browsers mentioned are supported, but likely to demonstrate slower response times.
Executive Dean: Uni Sa Clinical And Health Sciences , University of South Australia ;, Australia, 27 days ago
Executive Dean: UniSA Clinical and Health Sciences Executive leadership role, 5 year fixed term appointment Drive UniSA’s enterprising vision in Clinical & Health research & teaching Based in Adel...
Casual Academic Opportunities Within The School Of Education, University of Adelaide, Australia, about 6 hours ago
The University of Adelaide’s School of Education is seeking expressions of interest for casual academic vacancies. Casual academics are needed to teach in undergraduate and postgraduate education ...
Financial Management Accountant, Satac, University of Adelaide, Australia, about 6 hours ago
Job no:506220 Work type:Continuing - Full-time Campus:Adelaide Categories:Finance and Accounting, HEO8 (HEO8) $100,261 to $112,481 per annum plus an employer contribution of up to 17% superannuati...
Specialist Commercial Manager S Ai Genci, University of Adelaide, Australia, about 6 hours ago
Job no:506192 Work type:Fixed term - Full-time Campus:Adelaide Categories:Faculty of Health & Medical Sciences The South Australian immunoGENomics Cancer Institute (SAiGENCI) is a recently establi...
Casual Assessment And Enquiries Officers, Satac, University of Adelaide, Australia, 7 days ago
Job no:506226 Work type:Casual Campus:Adelaide Categories:Administration, Student Services and Learning support The South Australian Tertiary Admissions Centre (SATAC) seek expressions of interest...
Business Analyst, University of Adelaide, Australia, about 6 hours ago
Job no:506183 Work type:Fixed term - Full-time Campus:Adelaide Categories:HEO7, Management (HEO7) $89,399 to $99,987 per annum plus an employer contribution of up to 17% superannuation may apply F...