- Full-time, Continuing position
- Salary Level HEW 9 + 17% Superannuation and Flexible Working Arrangements
- Based at the Melbourne CBD campus, and hybrid ways of working
The Manager International Partnerships (South Asia) works closely with the Associate Director Global Partnerships to develop and execute strategic projects focused in the South Asia region.
In the first instance, this role will partner with relevant stakeholders to implement the BITS-RMIT Higher Education Academy partnership and work across the University to progress parallel opportunities in the South Asian region. The role will assume responsibility for other strategic projects as required.
To be successful in this position, you’ll have as a minimum:
- Demonstrated experience in business development and strategic and operational relationship and partnership management, with a proven ability to influence key internal and external stakeholders. Proven experience in leading & motivating people and creating a culture of high performance.
- Substantial knowledge of the higher education and the vocational education and training sectors, both in Australia and internationally. Experience in the successful management of international education programs, including strong exposure to the South Asia market.
- Experience in working with different Asian cultures and industry, in the international markets in which RMIT operates including but not limited to the South Asia region.
- Experience and high-level skills in concurrently managing large, complex, multi-level projects/programs in an international setting, including financial, regulatory, and legal analysis, and utilising key project management methodologies and IT tools.
- Experience in fostering and maintaining collaborative partnerships as well as excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills, including the ability to influence and persuade in a cross-cultural environment.
Please Note: Appointment to this position is subject to passing a Working with Children and National Police Check.
About the Portfolio
The International and Engagement group is led by the Deputy Vice-Chancellor International & Engagement and Vice-President. The portfolio is responsible for RMIT’s international strategy and agenda, including international development and partnerships and oversight of our international operations including RMIT Vietnam and RMIT Europe. It consists of the following units:
- RMIT Vietnam
- RMIT Europe
- University Communications
- Experience (Global Student Recruitment; Global Marketing and Regional Hubs; Market
- Intelligence & Propositions; Digital & Experience)
- Business Development, Philanthropy, RMIT Culture
Please submit your CV and covering letter addressing your suitability for this position by clicking on the ‘Apply’ link at the top of this page.
For further information about this position, please see the Position Description hyperlinked below.
Position Description - Manager, International Partnerships (South Asia)
18 June 2023 11.59 pm
RMIT is an equal opportunity employer committed to being a child safe organisation. We are dedicated to attracting, retaining and developing our people regardless of gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability and age. Applications are encouraged from all sectors of the community and we strongly encourage applications from the Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Isla n der community.
At RMIT, we are committed to supporting adjustments throughout the recruitment and selection process, as well as during employment. We actively support and encourage people with disability to apply to RMIT. To discuss adjustment requirements, please contact Kassie (Senior Talent Acquisition Advisor), via firstname.lastname@example.org or visit our Careers page for more contact information - https://www.rmit.edu.au/careers .
We are a Circle Back Initiative Employer – we commit to respond to every applicant.
Associate Professor, Marketing, RMIT UNIVERSITY, Australia, about 14 hours ago
20 Sep 2023 Job Information Organisation/Company RMIT UNIVERSITY Research Field Management sciences Researcher Profile Recognised Researcher (R2) First Stage Researcher (R1) Country Australia Appl...
Lecturer, Law (Early Career Development Fellow), RMIT UNIVERSITY, Australia, 24 days ago
28 Aug 2023 Job Information Organisation/Company RMIT UNIVERSITY Research Field Juridical sciences Researcher Profile Recognised Researcher (R2) First Stage Researcher (R1) Country Australia Appli...
Professor, Structural Engineering, RMIT UNIVERSITY, Australia, 13 days ago
8 Sep 2023 Job Information Organisation/Company RMIT UNIVERSITY Research Field Engineering Researcher Profile Leading Researcher (R4) Country Australia Application Deadline 15 Oct 2023 - 00:00 (UT...
Officer, Awards Management, RMIT UNIVERSITY, Australia, 22 days ago
29 Aug 2023 Job Information Organisation/Company RMIT UNIVERSITY Research Field History Researcher Profile Leading Researcher (R4) Country Australia Application Deadline 11 Sep 2023 - 00:00 (UTC) ...
Project Manager Regional Emerging Infectious Disease Surveillance, CSIRO, Australia, 1 day ago
Bring your extensive project management implementation experience in capacity-building projects in EID surveillance area Overseeing projects with regular travel to the Asia-Pacific region 4-6times...
Project Manager Regional Biorisk Management Training (R Bmt) Acdp International Program, CSIRO, Australia, 1 day ago
Lead a laboratory biorisk capacity building project across the Asia-Pacific region Provide advice, training and support to develop and implement appropriate biosafety and biosecurity systems in la...