- HR leadership roles in People, Talent & Culture at UniSA
- Full-time, continuing positions based in Adelaide
- Commencement Salary $99,510 (plus 17% super)
UniSA is South Australia’s largest university ranked amongst the very best young universities in the world. In 2020 our People Talent and Culture unit (PTC) provided strategic support in successfully delivering a new Academic Unit structure, continuing to improve our program rankings and deliver world changing research outcomes. With a people first focus, we respond with agility to achieve our strategic ambitions. As Australia’s University of Enterprise, we are unstoppable.
About the Job
The Manager: Business Partnerships is a senior HR role responsible for leading and delivering impactful HR services through the development of highly engaged business partnering relationships. The role leads a small team and works closely with Senior Academic and Professional staff leaders within a portfolio of aligned Academic Units/Divisions.
- provide strategic advice and support to managers and staff on diverse issues including employment legislation and policies; job design; performance management and case management of employment matters and change initiatives
- facilitate the planning and development of human resource capacity through workforce planning, staff capability profiling and development and succession planning
- manage sensitive cases by coaching managers on effective early intervention strategies, undertaking preliminary investigations and ensuring effective risk management
- lead, manage and develop a small team in the provision of proactive and valued HR service delivery within a business partnerships model
- work closely with specialist teams including Employee Relations, Recruitment and Talent and Organisational Development to deliver a comprehensive people focused service
Skills and Experience
We’re looking for credible and experienced professionals with:
- extensive experience in developing and delivering high quality, customer focussed human resources services that achieve strategic impact in a complex environment
- highly developed analytical and problem-solving skills with demonstrated experience in data analysis to inform and support people, workforce planning and change recommendations
- experience managing sensitive and complex employee matters in order to lead and advise on case management in support of leaders and staff
- well-developed report writing, project management and business partnering skills with a proactive approach to customer service and risk management
- tertiary qualifications in Human Resources or a related discipline will be well regarded.
Culture & Benefits
We offer a generous superannuation contribution of 17%. Other benefits include professional development support, flexible work arrangements and salary sacrifice options. Our family friendly approach and focus on work/life wellbeing will ensure you enjoy the many benefits of living and working in vibrant, highly affordable Adelaide, consistently ranked one of the world’s most liveable cities.
How to Apply
For a copy of the position description and to apply, please visit Working at UniSA . The online application form will list the specific selection criteria that you need to address.
Please address your cover letter to Bernie Dyer,Senior Recruitment Consultant. For further information about the position or the recruitment process, please contact UniSA Recruitment Central on +61 8 8302 1700 or via email at email@example.com using job reference number 2950.
Applications close: 11:30pm Friday 7 May 2021
Applications welcomed from Australian or NZ citizens, Australian permanent residents and those who have the legal right to work in Australia for the term of appointment.
CLICK HERE to access a copy of the Position Description Opens in new window
Applications must be lodged online, please note UniSA does not accept applications via email.
UniSA is committed to developing a diverse workforce and a constructive enterprising culture in which everyone can thrive.
For further support, contact Recruitment Central on +61 8 8302 1700 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and you will receive a response within one working day.
IMPORTANT: This site is optimised for the latest versions of Internet Explorer, Safari, Firefox and Chrome. Note that earlier versions of any browsers mentioned are supported, but likely to demonstrate slower response times.
Postgraduate Student Recruitment Officer, University of Adelaide, Australia, 5 days ago
Job no:505255 Work type:Fixed term - Full-time Campus:Adelaide Categories:Student Services and Learning support, HEO4 (HEO4) $64,961 to $71,203 per annum plus an employer contribution of 17% super...
Director, Organisational Development, University of Adelaide, Australia, about 12 hours ago
Job no:505710 Work type:Fixed term - Full-time Campus:Adelaide Categories:Human Resources, Senior Manager Total salary package offered will depend on qualifications and experience. The Director, O...
International Recruitment Officer, University of Adelaide, Australia, about 12 hours ago
Job no:505542 Work type:Fixed term - Full-time Campus:Adelaide Categories:Student Services and Learning support, HEO5 (HEO5) $72,832 to $80,983 plus an employer contribution of up to 9.5% superann...
Lecturer / Senior Lecturer Cyber Security Management, University of Adelaide, Australia, about 12 hours ago
Job no:504818 Work type:Fixed term - Full-time Campus:Adelaide Categories:Faculty of the Professions, Level B, Level C (Level B) $100,933 to $119,391 or (Level C) $123,075 to $141,537 per annum pl...
Director Poche Sa + Nt, Flinders University, Australia, 7 days ago
About Flinders Our bold vision, captured in our Strategic Plan: making a Difference: The 2025 Agenda, is to be internationally recognised as a world leader in research, an innovator in contemporar...
Digital Communications Coordinator, University of Adelaide, Australia, 8 days ago
Job no:505558 Work type:Fixed term - Part-time Campus:Adelaide Categories:Marketing, HEO6 (HEO6) $81,254 to $87,770 per annum (pro rata) plus an employer contribution of up to 17% superannuation m...