Lecturer - Social Work
Apply now »
Job Location: Brisbane, QLD, AU Rockhampton, QLD, AU Bundaberg, QLD, AU Mackay, QLD, AU
Company: Central Queensland University
About this Opportunity
- Continuing x 2 positions (1 x Full-Time / 1 x Part-Time (0.5 FTE)
- School of Nursing, Midwifery and Social Sciences
- CQUniversity Brisbane, Bundaberg, Mackay, Rockhampton or Work from home
- Total Remuneration (Part-Time 0.5 FTE) $60,681 to 72,060 pa (including salary of 51,277 to $60,892 plus 17% superannuation and leave loading)
- Total Remuneration (Full-Time) $121,363 to $144, 121 pa (including salary of $102,554 to $121, 785 plus 17% superannuation and leave loading)
Join an organisation with an unbreakable belief that quality education, training and research should be available to everyone – regardless of background, location or life circumstances.
Working at CQUniversity
The School of Nursing, Midwifery and Social Sciences is recognised as a leader in nursing and social sciences education. Our academics are lauded for learning, teaching, research and community engagement. We benefit from strong industry ties and strive to maintain the high standards of ever-changing healthcare.
CQUniversity are currently seeking a passionate and highly experience Lecturer to coordinate and deliver the various units within CQUniversity's Bachelor of Social Work. This vacancy is your opportunity to make a true strategic influence on the future direction of the undergraduate course and take your academic career to the next level. This role will allow you to participate in or lead research projects that are important to you and mentor other emerging academic staff. You will enjoy a hands-on teaching approach ensuring a deeper connection is achieved with your students made possible with CQUniversity's distance education technology.
With over 20 Australian campuses, our national footprint is among the largest and fastest growing. Whether you're interested in living in Rockhampton, Mackay or Bundaberg for a more relaxed, regional lifestyle or Brisbane if you prefer the vibrant city, our generous relocation packages will take you and your family there.
- Relevant PhD or equivalent in a relevant discipline area.
- Relevant undergraduate (BSW) or postgraduate (MSW) qualification or equivalent in the discipline area.
- Teaching qualification or willingness to undertake a Graduate Certificate in Tertiary Teaching / Education.
- Demonstrated ability to teach and supervise undergraduate and postgraduate University students with experience engaging with tertiary students and supporting their educational development through multi-modal delivery strategies.
- Eligible for membership of the AASW.
- You will be expected to hold vaccinations in relation to the COVID-19 immunisation should your CQUniversity role require you to attend any setting / venue / event where there is a specific entry requirement for you to hold these vaccinations, as per relevant State Government directives.
For further information about this position, please refer to the position description .
Apply today for a career that changes lives
Applications Close: 11:59pm, Thursday 9 December 2021.
Job Requisition ID: 1278
When submitting your application, please include:
Your Current CV or Resume, and a 1-2 page Cover Letter highlighting your relevant skills, experience and suitability for the position.
Please note, applicants for the position must have full time work rights.
CQUniversity is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes diversity in the workplace. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Apply now »
Concepteurs(Trices) De Cours à Temps Partiel / Part Time Course Developers, University of Alberta, Canada, about 21 hours ago
While this position welcomes applications from individuals external to the University, current Academic Teaching Staff are first notified of available positions and will receive first consideratio...
Lecturer In Diagnostic Radiography, Coventry University, United Kingdom, 1 day ago
Are you an enthusiastic and ambitious HCPC registered diagnostic radiographer looking for a new opportunity? Then why not join our new course team on Coventry University’s MSci and BSc (Hons) Dia...
Development Manager (Environment) , University of Exeter ;, United Kingdom, 15 days ago
This full time role is available immediately on a permanent basis and can be based in either Exeter or Cornwall. This role offers the opportunity for hybrid working – some time on campus and some ...
Summer Faculty – Aquatic Biology: Michigan, Au Sable Institiute of Environmental Studies, United States, 6 days ago
Click for a hub of Extension resources related to the current COVID-19 situation. AgencyAu Sable Institiute of Environmental StudiesLocationMancelona, MichiganJob CategoryFaculty AppointmentsSalar...
Executive Director Marketing, Communications & Pr, Times Higher Education, United Kingdom, 8 days ago
Executive Director Marketing, Communications & PR Staffordshire University Competitive Salary & Benefits For the last five years, Staffordshire University has been on a transformative journey, ach...
Lecturer In Project Management, Coventry University, United Kingdom, 1 day ago
Lecturer in Project Management Faculty of Business & Law (FBL) Grade 7: £34,304 - £43,434 per annum As one of Coventry's biggest employers, we offer some pretty impressive benefits including an ex...