Industry Partnerships Manager
Job No.: 649954
Employment Type: Full-time
Duration: Continuing appointment
Location: 750 Collins Street, Docklands
Remuneration: PS6 $103,652 - $119,199 pa (plus 17% employer superannuation)
- Be inspired, every day
- Drive your own learning at one of the world’s top 80 universities
- Take your career in exciting, rewarding directions
At Monash Talent, we want to see industry grow, innovate, and deliver. We want our students and graduates to maximise their potential. We believe that when business finds the right talent, incredible things happen. We provide industry with talent solutions to make incredible happen.
The Industry Partnerships Manager role presents a great opportunity for a commercially minded and customer-centric professional to join a growing business unit and make a real impact in supporting industry’s talent needs.
This is an ongoing opportunity, with excellent staff benefits on offer, to join a collaborative team environment and truly make a difference.
Why work with us?
- Our work matters. What we do every day transforms students’ lives and future
- We try new things. We are early innovators in our field so you’ll have the opportunity to be right at the pointy tip of change
- We work in a team environment. We value the contributions of every team member and recognise achievements at team and company events
- Opportunity to collaborate with a wide range of organisations, from start-ups to well established brands on supporting their early career talent strategy
- Flexibility to plan your own week and days you come to the office
- Professional development with access to online learning, development planning and internal career opportunities
- Additional leave for volunteering and blood donation
- Modern new vertical campus on Collins Street, next to Southern Cross Station
About the team
The Monash Talent team specialises in working with industry to place students and graduates into the workforce and assists companies to recruit and develop a pipeline of talent. The unit facilitates access to job ready graduates from Monash University, one of the world’s leading educational institutions.
Monash Talent also works with clients to reskill and upskill employees through a range of best practice training programs, workplace learning and vocational placement experiences.
We are currently seeking an enthusiastic account manager who will report to the Director of Industry Partnerships, responsible for new business revenue growth
We are looking for an experienced talent industry professional with expertise in account management. The role will be best suited for someone who is self-motivated, solution-driven, with the ability to proactively source, qualify and convert sales opportunities.
As the successful candidate, you will have experience in:
- Demonstrated experience in talent acquisition or recruitment
- Interpersonal and account management skills with ability to nurture client engagement
- Excellent presentation and negotiation skills
- Hands on experience in relationship management and ability to engage with stakeholders at all levels
- Self-motivated to succeed and achieve sales targets
- Sound commercial acumen
- Proven experience and compliance of CRM systems and processes
- Ability to establish and build long-term strategic client relationships
- Relevant tertiary qualifications with post graduate qualifications in business or within a relevant discipline area would be well regarded
If this sounds like the perfect opportunity for you, please click HERE to submit your application with your CV and 1 page covering letter, no later than 6 April 2023.
We are actively filling this opportunity and will commence reviewing and shortlisting applications immediately.
Monash College is committed to enabling and recruiting for a flexible and inclusive working environment. We encourage you to apply, even if you don’t meet every single criteria requirement in this role. You might still be the right candidate for this role or be a great fit for another role at the College.
Should you require any specific support or adjustments throughout the recruitment process and beyond, please advise us and we’ll be happy to assist.
In accordance with our commitment to the safety and wellbeing and rights of children and young people, all employees must hold a valid Working with Children Check (or VIT registration) at all times.
Thursday 6 April 2023, 11:59pm AEST
Supporting a diverse workforce
Manager, Talent Management, CSIRO, Australia, 16 days ago
Join team CSIRO and make the impossible possible! Help us shape the future of Talent Management strategies! Supportive, flexible work environment Are you a highly motivated, collaborative, a...
Talent Acquisition Advisor, RMIT University, Australia, 5 days ago
Overview: Fixed Term position until November | Flexible work options available Based at the Melbourne City campus, however you may choose to do your best work elsewhere on certain days Great team ...
Lecturer / Senior Lecturer In Financial Mathematics, Monash University, Australia, 2 days ago
The School of Mathematics at Monash University invites applications for the position of Lecturer / Senior Lecturer in Financial Mathematics. The School is a research leader with a strong internati...
Senior Talent Acquisition Advisor (Executive), RMIT University, Australia, 5 days ago
Overview: Permanent role | Flexible work options available Based at the Melbourne City campus, however you may choose to do your best work elsewhere on certain days Great team | Supportive & inclu...
Early Childhood Educator Cert Iii & Diploma, University of Melbourne, Australia, about 16 hours ago
Job no: 0025301 & 0053824 Location: Parkville Role type: Full time; Continuing Department/School: Student and Scholarly Services Salary: UOM 3 – $63,968 – $70,628 p.a. plus 17% super & UOM 4 - $73...
Release Manager, RMIT University, Australia, 5 days ago
Overview: Dynamic Release Manager position available, Full-time permanent position. Based at the Melbourne CBD campus (Hybrid role), and Flexible Working Arrangements Salesforce release management...