Work type:full time
- Be part of establishing IAM governance at UWA
- Full-time, fixed term appointment for 12 months
- Base salary range: Level 8 $103,364 – $112,981 p.a. plus 17% superannuation
The University of Western Australia (UWA) is ranked among the top 100 universities in the world and a member of the prestigious Australian Group of Eight research intensive universities. With a strong research track record, vibrant campus and working environments, supported by the freedom to innovate and inspire, there is no better time to join Western Australia’s top university.
About the team
UWA is making significant investments in the Information and Technology Services to enable its strategic direction and goals. Identity and access management is one of these areas and is undergoing an uplift in capability and delivery of new services to align with the University’s risk strategy.
It is expected that Cybersecurity unit will cover all aspects of the cyber security domain from network security, platform security and security operations toolkit including monitoring / analytics solutions and vulnerability management solutions.
About the opportunity
As the appointee you will, under broad direction, provide technical expertise in a variety of analytical and technical assignments related to identity and access management. You will contribute to the design, management, optimisation and security of all University’s identity providers. This includes both on-premises and cloud-based identities and identity providers. You will work with different teams in developing solutions befitting requirements. You will also apply technical expertise in identifying and implementing ways to continuously improve the way IT delivers identity and access management services to the University as well as participate in other areas within the Cybersecurity team.
To be considered for this role, you will demonstrate:
- Relevant tertiary qualification or equivalent competency
- Substantial Identity Management experience in areas such as: single sign-on (SSO), role-based access control and access request and certification
- Substantial experience with Identity & directory platforms and authentication technologies and concepts such as SAML, LDAP, SCIM, OAuth, Microsoft Active Directory and AAD.
- Extensive knowledge of security capability and products
- Experience using PowerShell and MS Graph API
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate with significant influence, establish impactful stakeholder relationships and build engagement
- Working knowledge of the Higher Education sector is highly desirable
Note: A current National Police Clearance (NPC) is a requirement of this position.
About your application
Full details of the position's responsibilities and the selection criteria are outlined in the position description: Identity and Access Management Analyst 512618.pdf
You are required to address the selection criteria in your submission in a separate document. For information to assist you with compiling statements to answer the selection criteria, please visit Addressing the selection criteria
Closing date: 11:55 PM AWST on Sunday 27 November
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Thilaga Thangaveloo at email@example.com
This position is only open to applicants with relevant rights to work in Australia.
Application Details : Please apply online via the Apply Now button.
Our commitment to inclusion and diversity
UWA is committed to a diverse workforce and an equitable and inclusive workplace. We celebrate difference and believe diversity is fundamental to achieving our goals as a globally recognised Top 100 educational and research institution. We are committed to creating a safe work environment for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, women, people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds, the LGBTIQA+ community and people living with disability.
- We have a globally competitive, gender neutral parental leave policy with 26 weeks paid leave after 12 months service and 36 weeks after 5 years.
- We have on-campus childcare facilities for child 6 weeks to kindy.
- We facilitate flexible working, with part-time and job-sharing arrangements considered.
- We have an ongoing partnership with Pride in Diversity and were recently awarded a Bronze Employer status for LGBTIQA+ inclusion.
- We have Athena SWAN Bronze accreditation and actively work to improve gender equity.
Should you have any queries relating to your application, please contact the individual named in the advertisement. Alternatively, contact the Talent team at firstname.lastname@example.org with details of your query. To enable a quick response, please include the 6-digit job reference number and a member of the team will respond to your enquiry.
Advertised:15 Nov 2022 W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close:27 Nov 2022 11:55 PM W. Australia Standard Time
Av Systems Administrator, Curtin University, Australia, 11 days ago
Job Reference: 1020543 Digital & Technology Solutions (DTS) Curtin is building one of the most exciting digital transformations across Australia today. We are building a revolutionary digital serv...
Counsellor / Counsellor Registrar, Curtin University, Australia, 1 day ago
Job Reference: 1028265 Your new role As a Counsellor/Counsellor (Registrar), you will work with members of the team to provide a full range of individual and group counselling, consultancy to staf...
Manager, Psychological And Counselling Service, Curtin University, Australia, 1 day ago
Job Reference: 1027072 Our dedicated Psychological and Counselling Service (PACS) team supports students at a range of levels, from helping settling into university life, to providing our student ...
Earth Observation Specialist Synthetic Aperture Radar (Sar), The Commonwealth Scientific and Industrial Research Organisation (CSIRO), Australia, 26 days ago
Acknowledgement of Country CSIRO acknowledges the Traditional Owners of the land, sea and waters, of the areas that we live and work on across Australia. We acknowledge their continuing connection...
Research Associate, Curtin University, Australia, 4 days ago
Job Reference: 985256 Your new role Curtin University is seeking a Research Associate (post- PhD) in the discipline of Sustainable Engineering, based at our Bentley campus in Perth, Western Austra...
Lecturer, Curtin University, Australia, 1 day ago
Job reference: 1026013 Curtin School of Allied Health Curtin’s School of Allied Health offers professionally recognised courses in Exercise and Sport Science, Occupational Therapy, Physiotherapy, ...