The University of Sydney
Hepato-Pancreato-Biliary (HPB) PhD Research Scholarship
The Hepato-Pancreato-Biliary (HPB) Unit at Royal North Shore Hospital, Sydney and Sydney Vital Translational Cancer Research Centre are offering a full time scholarship for a Doctor of Philsophy (Medicine) student at the University of Sydney commencing 2017 or 2018.
1. Applicants must have an unconditional offer of admission for full time studies in the Doctor of Philosophy (Medicine) program at the University of Sydney commencing in 2017 or 2018.
2. Applicants must be willing to undertake research in a field of research that includes, but is not limited to:
- Prognostic biomarkers in pancrearic cancer - IHC, proteomics, metabolomics,
- Role of pancreatitis in adverse outcomes following pancreatic surgery,
- Neo-adjuvant chemotherapy in resectale pancreatic cancer,
- Nutrition and quality of life in pancreatic cancer, or
- Immune therapy in pancreatic cancer.
3. Applicants must hold a Honours degree (First Class or Second Class Upper) and/or medical degree recognised in Australia.
4. Applicants must be Australian citizens, Australian permanent residents, New Zealand citizens or international applicants eligible for a visa.
The scholarship will provide a stipend allowance of $35,000 per annum for up to one year, subject to satisfactoryacademic performance. The recipient may apply for an extension and this may be available if funds are available.
For further information on this scholarship please see the Scholarship Flyer and Terms and Conditons.
To apply for this scholarship please complete the Application Form.
27 October 2017Back
Cq University Finance For Non Finance Managers Nov 2017, Australian Scholarships Foundation, Australia, about 23 hours ago
Program Overview Finance for Non-Finance Managers is an intensive two day practical program for business managers seeking to improve their financial literacy, make better decisions and add value t...
Investigating Genetic Variants Underlying Risk Of Pancreatic Cancer, National Institutes of Health, United States, 2 days ago
Position Description: A postdoctoral position is available in the within the laboratory of Laufey Amundadottir, Ph.D, Bio: http://dceg.cancer.gov/about/staff-directory/biographies/K-N/amundadottir...
Bankwest Foundation / Edith Cowan University Graduate Certificates 2018, Australian Scholarships Foundation, Australia, about 23 hours ago
Scholarship Overview There are up to four scholarships available and each scholarship covers 100 per cent of tuition fees for the course being undertaken. Preferred not-for-profit organisations el...
Research Training Program Scholarship (Rtp Stipend), University of Technology Sydney, Australia, 10 minutes ago
Funded by the Commonwealth Government Department of Education and Training, the Australian Government Research Training Program Stipends are open to highly ranked research students who demonstrate...
Specialist Hepatobiliary (Hpb) Dietitian, King's College Hospital, United Kingdom, 6 days ago
Specialist Hepatobiliary (HPB) Dietitian We are looking for an enthusiastic dietitian with acute experience to work in a busy hospital environment at King’s College Hospital NHS Foundation Trust. ...
Cancer Prevention And Control, National Institutes of Health, United States, 2 days ago
Washington University School of Medicine, St. Louis, Missouri Position Description: Washington University School of Medicine and the Siteman Cancer Center, a National Cancer Institute-designated C...