The Dementia Australia Research Foundation PhD Scholarships are for projects across all forms of dementia and in any topic area; biomedical (lab-based), clinical, psychosocial, or knowledge translation research projects will be considered. Topics may include, but are not limited to:
- Gaining a better understanding of the causes of dementia.
- Developing strategies to reduce dementia risk and slow the progression of the
- Providing accurate and timely diagnoses.
- Improving treatment and care options for people living with dementia.
- Increasing the awareness and understanding of rights, needs and experiences of
people with dementia, their carers and families.
- Finding a cure for dementia.
Applications close 5pm AEDT, Friday 18 October 2019
This scholarship is available over 3 years.
- Stipend of $30,000 per annum tax exempt
To be eligible you must:
- be a domestic candidate (domestic includes candidates with Australian Citizenship, Australian Permanent Residency or New Zealand Citizenship).
- meet Deakin's PhD entry requirements
- meet all eligibility criteria outlined by Dementia Australia
- be enrolling full time and hold an honours degree (first class) or an equivalent standard master's degree with a substantial research component.
Please refer to the research degree entry pathways page for further information.
For more information about this scholarship, please email Dementia Australia
Graduate Research In Arts Travel Scheme (Grats), University of Melbourne, Australia, about 5 hours ago
Graduate Research in Arts Travel Scheme (GRATS) GRATS provides Faculty of Arts Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) and Masters by Research (MA) graduate researchers with assistance towards undertaking rese...
Director, Manufacturing, CSIRO, Australia, about 21 hours ago
Provide vision, direction and leadership for CSIRO Manufacturing Lead research teams helping Australian manufacturers to be more competitive Join CSIRO - Australia's premier scientific research or...
Technical Services Officer Imt, Client Services Delivery, CSIRO, Australia, about 21 hours ago
Immerse Yourself in an Inclusive Culture Use your Skills and Make an Impact on CSIROs Australian Animal Health Laboratory! Join CSIRO - Australia's Premier Science and Technology Research Organisa...
Senior Officer Research Data, La Trobe University, Australia, about 19 hours ago
Full time, Fixed term contract (2 Years) Melbourne (Bundoora)/Bendigo/Albury-Wodonga HEO6: $77,999-$84,155 per annum plus up to 17% superannuation At the La Trobe University Library we are on a j...
Business Development & Commercial Manager, Space Future Science Platform, CSIRO, Australia, about 21 hours ago
Do you have an interest in growing the Australian space industry? Work with leading space technology researchers & build partnerships to deliver benefits for Australia. Join CSIRO’s Space Future S...
Work Integrated Learning Officer 2 Positions, La Trobe University, Australia, 20 days ago
2 full time positions – one continuing and one fixed term until 2/1/2021 Located at the Bundoora Campus $67,698 - $75,817 per annum + up to 17% superannuation About La Trobe La Trobe University’s ...