- Based in UniSA Creative at the City West and Magill campuses
- Full-time, continuing position
- Commencement Salary: $104,143 per annum (plus 17% superannuation)
About the Role
The Executive Officer is a key professional leader providing high level executive and project management services to the Academic Unit executive team and leading and managing the Executive Services Team. You will offer strategic advice, manage projects, coordinate governance structures and implement effective business systems and processes to support the achievement of the UniSA Creative’s strategic and operational objectives.
UniSA Creative – Where imagination and experimentation meet
UniSA Creative, incorporating the South Australian School of Art, brings together the disciplines of architecture, planning, art and design, journalism, communication and media, film and television and the creative industries to produce flexible graduates with multidisciplinary capabilities.
Creativity is at our core. Students learn by doing, crafting in specialist studios, constructing in purpose-built production facilities, always working with the latest technology. We’re a catalyst for brilliance. A place where you can think critically and creatively, glimpse the future and engage with true originals.
- Provide sound expert advice and input into the development and implementation of strategy, policy and planning for the Academic Unit
- Lead and contribute to a wide range of projects to support strategic and operational objectives
- Develop, implement, monitor and report on strategic, operational and project plans to inform decision making
- Contribute to and support the implementation of annual business plans and lead their development to deliver on the strategic goals and priorities
- Lead a professional executive support team of administration officers, a project officer, and executive assistant
Essential Skills and Experience
- Tertiary qualifications or equivalent demonstrable knowledge, skills and experience in a complex service-oriented organisation
- Highly developed writing and editing skills developed across a range of media including reports, speeches and presentations for a wide range of audiences
- Proven analytical and research skills to bring together relevant information and provide insightful and innovative advice
- Experience in building high performing and resilient teams supported by constructive supervision and performance development and role modelling a culture of service excellence
- Effective communication skills and the ability to influence a wide range of constituencies
Getting a great job working with the best is just the start. UniSA rewards its staff with a wide variety of benefits such as:
- Access to great personal development opportunities
- Generous superannuation contributions of 17%
- Flexible working conditions
- Employee assistance and development programs
- A range of salary packaging options, including vehicle leasing, laptops and car parking fees
- Corporate health insurance
- Staff study support
- Various on-site services available at our campuses which may include on-site gym membership
- A variety of leave arrangements
As a University of Enterprise, we offer a dynamic and agile workplace culture, one that embraces challenges and thrives on breaking new ground. Our staff are creative and innovative thinkers, communicating with clarity, conviction and enthusiasm. We embrace diversity and inclusion in a vibrant, engaging environment. Our people are authentic, resilient, and influential, and we deliver results.
How to Apply
For a copy of the position description and to apply, please visit Working at UniSA . The online application form will list the specific selection criteria that you need to address.
Please address your cover letter to Jade Windsor, Senior Consultant: Recruitment Central. For further information about the position or the recruitment process, please contact UniSA Recruitment Central on +61 8 8302 1700 or via email at email@example.com using job reference number 4340.
Applications close: 11.30pm Thursday 25 August 2022
Applications welcomed from Australian or NZ citizens, Australian permanent residents and those who have the legal right to work in Australia for the term of appointment.
CLICK HERE to view the Position Description Opens in new window
Applications must be lodged online, please note UniSA does not accept applications via email.
UniSA is committed to developing a diverse workforce and a constructive enterprising culture in which everyone can thrive.
For further support, contact Recruitment Central on +61 8 8302 1700 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and you will receive a response within one working day.
IMPORTANT: This site is optimised for the latest versions of Internet Explorer, Safari, Firefox and Chrome. Note that earlier versions of any browsers mentioned are supported, but likely to demonstrate slower response times.
Manager Graduate Research Development, UNIVERSITY OF SOUTH AUSTRALIA, Australia, 28 days ago
Based in Research and Innovation Services to lead the Higher Degree Researcher Training and Development strategy and operations Full-time, fixed term contract until 24 January 2024 Commencement Sa...
Head Of Projects Quality Assurance And Continuous Improvement, University of Sydney, Australia, 8 days ago
Full time fixed term until 31 August 2025 Fantastic opportunity for an experienced leader to join the University’s Central PMO team Offering a competitive remuneration package including 17% supera...
Campaign Manager, University of Sydney, Australia, about 13 hours ago
An exciting opportunity has emerged to join one of Australia’s most successful philanthropic teams. During the University of Sydney's INSPIRED campaign, more than 64,000 people donated over $1 bil...
Associate Director, Customer Success, University of Sydney, Australia, about 14 hours ago
Drive and enable the strategic goals of the Advancement Portfolio by applying business analysis, project management and change management principles. Located on the Camperdown / Darlington Campus....
Gift Implementation Officer, University of Sydney, Australia, 15 days ago
About the opportunity A fantastic opportunity to maximise philanthropic impact for the University Located at Camperdown/Darlington Fixed term contract for 12 months We now have a fixed term opport...
Data And Reporting Analyst, University of Sydney, Australia, 4 days ago
Part time, fixed term Secondment opportunity, until 31st March, 2023 for a Data and Reporting Analyst Deploy your skills in complex data analysis and support in investigating and troubleshooting c...