- Based in Chancellery at the City West campus
- Full-time, continuing position
- Commencement Salary: $71,205 per annum (plus 17% superannuation)
About the Role
The Executive Assistant is responsible for the provision of high-level secretarial and administrative support to ensure the smooth operation of the Office of the Deputy Vice Chancellor: Research and Enterprise.
In this dynamic role you will manage diary appointments, correspondence and timelines for the Deputy Vice Chancellor, coordinate travel, coordinate cost centres and undertake project work.
The University of South Australia is Australia’s University of Enterprise. Our culture of innovation is anchored around global and national links to academic, research and industry partners. Our graduates are the new urban professionals, global citizens at ease with the world and ready to create and respond to change. Our research is inventive and adventurous and we create new knowledge that is central to global economic and social prosperity.
- Provide confidential administrative support to the Deputy Vice Chancellor: Research and Enterprise
- Manage diary appointments and negotiate timelines and appointments
- Act as the first point of contact and provide professional customer service
- Ensure timely communication from the Deputy Vice Chancellor’s office, responding to requests for information and maintaining an appropriate correspondence tracking system
Essential Skills and Experience
- Demonstrated experience providing confidential and professional support to executive management
- Strong writing skills and the ability to prepare draft responses to correspondence
- Ability to work under pressure and maintain attention to detail
- High level interpersonal skills
- Highly developed skills across the Microsoft Office suite
Getting a great job working with the best is just the start. UniSA rewards its staff with a wide variety of benefits such as:
- Access to great personal development opportunities
- Generous superannuation contributions of 17%
- A range of salary packaging options, including vehicle leasing, laptops and car parking fees
- Corporate health insurance
- Staff study support
- Various on-site services available at our campuses which may include on-site gym membership
- A variety of leave arrangements
As a University of Enterprise, we offer a dynamic and agile workplace culture, one that embraces challenges and thrives on breaking new ground. Our staff are creative and innovative thinkers, communicating with clarity, conviction and enthusiasm. We embrace diversity and inclusion in a vibrant, engaging environment. Our people are authentic, resilient, influential and we deliver results.
How to Apply
For a copy of the position description and to apply, please visit Working at UniSA . The online application form will list the specific selection criteria that you need to address.
Please address your cover letter to Sarah Doyle, Recruitment Consultant. For further information about the position or the recruitment process, please contact UniSA Recruitment Central on +61 8 8302 1700 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org using job reference number 3432.
Applications close: 11.30pm Thursday 14 October 2021
Applications welcomed from Australian or NZ citizens, Australian permanent residents and those who have the legal right to work in Australia for the term of appointment.
Click here to view the Position Description Opens in new window
Applications must be lodged online, please note UniSA does not accept applications via email.
UniSA is committed to developing a diverse workforce and a constructive enterprising culture in which everyone can thrive.
For further support, contact Recruitment Central on +61 8 8302 1700 or email email@example.com and you will receive a response within one working day.
IMPORTANT: This site is optimised for the latest versions of Internet Explorer, Safari, Firefox and Chrome. Note that earlier versions of any browsers mentioned are supported, but likely to demonstrate slower response times.
Senior Research Fellow Health Data & Clinical Trials, Flinders University, Australia, 2 days ago
About Flinders Our bold vision, captured in our Strategic Plan: making a Difference: The 2025 Agenda, is to be internationally recognised as a world leader in research, an innovator in contemporar...
Postdoctoral Research Fellow (A) (With Ph D), University of Adelaide, Australia, 2 days ago
Job no:506352 Work type:Fixed term - Full-time Campus:Adelaide Categories:Faculty of Engineering, Computer & Mathematical Sciences, Level A Level A ($89,610) per annum plus an employer contributio...