Categories:Administration & Executive support
Western Australia Health Translation Network (WAHTN)
Consumer and Community Health Research Network (CCHRN)
- Be part of a team that brings together health and medical researchers, consumers and community members to inform research
- This is a unique opportunity on a Level 7, full time basis until December 2020
- Salary range: $86,801 to $96,427 plus 9.5% superannuation
The University of Western Australia (UWA) is ranked amongst the top 100 universities in the world and a member of the prestigious Australian Group of Eight research-intensive universities. With an enviable research track record, vibrant campus and working environments, supported by the freedom to ‘innovate and inspire’ there is no better time to join Western Australia’s top University.
The WA Health Translation Network (WAHTN) represents a new, collaborative way for universities, hospitals, medical research institutes and health affiliated organisations to work together in Western Australia. Under the WAHTN, the Consumer and Community Health Research Network (CCHRN) was established to expand current consumer and community involvement programs across WAHTN partners.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for an Evaluation and Data Management Coordinator to join our team. You will be part of an innovative Program of Work where the consumer and community 'voice' is integral to the way health research is designed, delivered and translated into better health outcomes for patients.
Learn more at CCHRN Vision Mission and Values.pdf .
In this Evaluation and Data Management Coordinator role, you will bring extensive project management and evaluation skills along with knowledge and experience using customer relationship management (CRM) systems to provide services to internal and external stakeholders.
To be considered for this opportunity, you will demonstrate:
- Extensive experience in project management and logistical analysis, including impact measurement, data analysis, evaluation and outcome/KPI reporting
- A passion for consumer and community involvement in research
- Demonstrated and extensive experience working with CRM software such as Salesforce or bespoke systems
- Ability to manage and develop CRMs to ensure optimal use
- Ability to provide timely and accurate data for internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to work collegiately with members of the CCHRN team and other stakeholders to develop a suite of CRM and other reports, updating them when necessary
- Excellent planning and organisational skills
We work at one of Australia’s most beautiful university campuses, with some of the most inspiring people on the planet. In addition to facilities such as gym, library, swimming pool and childcare, we have great public transport links and end of trip facilities so you can ride, run or walk to work.
For further information regarding the position please contact Deb Langridge, Head Consumer and Community Health Research Network, WA Health Translation Network on +61 8 6151 1071 or firstname.lastname@example.org .
Closing date: Monday, 2 December 2019
This position is only open to applicants with relevant rights to work in Australia.
Application Details: Please apply online via the Apply Now button.
Full details of the position’s responsibilities and the selection criteria are outlined in the Position Description and applicants should clearly demonstrate they meet the selection criteria.
Please see the position description prior to applying: 503576.pdf
Diversity and Inclusion
UWA is committed to a diverse workforce. We celebrate inclusion and diversity and believe gender equity is fundamental to achieving our goal of being a top 50 university by 2050.
- We have child friendly areas on campus, including childcare facilities. Flexible work arrangements, part-time hours and job sharing will all be considered.
- UWA has been awarded Platinum Employer Status for being a Top Ten Employer for LGBTI Inclusion by the Australian Workplace Equity Index (AWEI -2019).
Advertised:14 Nov 2019 W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close:02 Dec 2019 11:55 PM W. Australia Standard Time
Rtp2021 R2 Examining The Metadata Of Online Beauty Brand Communities, Curtin University, Australia, 10 days ago
Description/Applicant information This project examines how metadata is used in online beauty communities, particularly related to Asian beauty products as advertised in Australia. An online brand...
Rtp2021 R2 Coalbed Methane Recovery By Injecting Co2 To Offset Carbon Emissions, Curtin University, Australia, 6 days ago
Description/Applicant information The world’s energy system is changing profoundly as we move towards a net-zero target for carbon dioxide (CO2) emissions. The future of hydrogen energy is the cen...
Rtp2021 R2 Connecting Children With Disabilities To Leisure Activities In Their Community, Curtin University, Australia, 8 days ago
Description/Applicant information The United Nations convention on the rights of the child states that every child with a disability should enjoy the best possible life in society, and that all ob...
Rtp2021 R2 Dynamic, Varied And Demanding: Understanding The New ‘Ageing’ Consumer, Curtin University, Australia, 8 days ago
Description/Applicant information Get involved in understanding the wants and needs of the fastest-growing, highest net worth, group of consumers on the planet – ageing consumers. For the most par...
Rtp2021 R2 Healing Trauma: Piloting A Brief Intervention For Justice Involved Women, Curtin University, Australia, 11 days ago
Description/Applicant information Women involved with the criminal justice system are a vulnerable group. The majority come from backgrounds of: previous childhood neglect; poverty and under-emplo...
Rtp2021 R2 Formulate And Develop A Cost Effective Winter Diet For Marron Farming, Curtin University, Australia, 11 days ago
Description/Applicant information Marron (Cherax cainii ), the world’s largest farmed freshwater crayfish is endemic to south-west of Western Australia. Being an iconic species, it has a high mark...