- Based in UniSA Creative at the City West and Magill Campus
- Full-time, continuing position
- Commencement Salary: $65,766 per annum (plus 17% superannuation)
About the Role
The Engagement Officer supports the delivery of initiatives aligned to the Academic Unit’s engagement priorities. The position works within the Unit to administer a range of planned student, industry and community events and initiatives and supports the scoping and creation of bespoke and new curriculum based program activities. The role collaborates closely with a range of stakeholders during the planning and delivery of these activities
The University of South Australia is Australia’s University of Enterprise. Our culture of innovation is anchored around global and national links to academic, research and industry partners. Our graduates are the new urban professionals, global citizens at ease with the world and ready to create and respond to change. Our research is inventive and adventurous and we create new knowledge that is central to global economic and social prosperity.
At UniSA Creative, we focus on developing creative professionals equipped with the skills and knowledge to influence our cultural landscape and to meet future industry demands. Our research explores the complexities of the world around us, with unique cross-disciplinary collaborations that produce inspired, human-centred solutions.
- Lead and coordinate engagement events and initiatives that involve students and the broader community
- Liaise and collaborate with various internal colleagues throughout planning and delivery stages of each activity
- Identify requirements and maintain administrative processes for an Academic Unit Calendar to provide a one-stop view
- Provide advice and support to the Academic Unit’s Student Groups and Committees to guide their event planning, financial, timeline, marketing and procedural matters
Essential Skills and Experience
- Demonstrated experience and initiative in developing and implementing events and engagement activities.
- Proven strong communication and writing skills including ability to create and maintain effective working relationships with internal and external stakeholders and keep accurate conversation records.
- Highly developed organisational ability and initiative including experience in work planning and prioritising to meet competing deadlines in a dynamic fast-paced environment.
- Strong administration skills including experience in using information systems, social media account management, website management and communications documentation.
- Post-secondary qualifications or equivalent demonstrated skills, knowledge and experience.
Getting a great job working with the best is just the start. UniSA rewards its staff with a wide variety of benefits such as:
- Generous superannuation contributions of 17%
- Employee assistance and development programs
- A range of salary packaging options, including vehicle leasing, laptops and car parking fees
- Staff study support
- A variety of leave arrangements
As a University of Enterprise, we offer a dynamic and agile workplace culture, one that embraces challenges and thrives on breaking new ground. Our staff are creative and innovative thinkers, communicating with clarity, conviction and enthusiasm. We embrace diversity and inclusion in a vibrant, engaging environment. Our people are authentic, resilient, and influential, and we deliver results.
How to Apply
For a copy of the position description and to apply, please visit Working at UniSA . The online application form will list the specific selection criteria that you need to address.
Please address your cover letter to Eleanor Onorato, Recruitment Consultant. For further information about the position or the recruitment process, please contact UniSA Recruitment Central on +61 8 8302 1700 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org using job reference number 3267.
Applications close: 11.30pm Thursday 2 September 2021
Applications welcomed from Australian or NZ citizens, Australian permanent residents and those who have the legal right to work in Australia for the term of appointment.
Click here to view the Position Description Opens in new window
Applications must be lodged online, please note UniSA does not accept applications via email.
UniSA is committed to developing a diverse workforce and a constructive enterprising culture in which everyone can thrive.
For further support, contact Recruitment Central on +61 8 8302 1700 or email email@example.com and you will receive a response within one working day.
IMPORTANT: This site is optimised for the latest versions of Internet Explorer, Safari, Firefox and Chrome. Note that earlier versions of any browsers mentioned are supported, but likely to demonstrate slower response times.
Executive Dean: Uni Sa Clinical And Health Sciences , University of South Australia ;, Australia, 28 days ago
Executive Dean: UniSA Clinical and Health Sciences Executive leadership role, 5 year fixed term appointment Drive UniSA’s enterprising vision in Clinical & Health research & teaching Based in Adel...
Tafe Teacher, Electrical, Federation University Australia, Australia, about 16 hours ago
Federation TAFE – SMB Campus Full-time, continuing appointment L1.1 to L3.4 range $74,999 to $106,335 p.a. depending on qualifications and experience plus 10% superannuation About the role Federat...
Financial Management Accountant, Satac, University of Adelaide, Australia, about 15 hours ago
Job no:506220 Work type:Continuing - Full-time Campus:Adelaide Categories:Finance and Accounting, HEO8 (HEO8) $100,261 to $112,481 per annum plus an employer contribution of up to 17% superannuati...
Casual Academic Opportunities Within The School Of Education, University of Adelaide, Australia, about 15 hours ago
The University of Adelaide’s School of Education is seeking expressions of interest for casual academic vacancies. Casual academics are needed to teach in undergraduate and postgraduate education ...
Project Officer Remote Primary Health Care Manuals, Flinders University, Australia, about 15 hours ago
About Flinders Our bold vision, captured in our Strategic Plan: making a Difference: The 2025 Agenda, is to be internationally recognised as a world leader in research, an innovator in contemporar...
Senior Lecturer (Environmental Genomics), University of Adelaide, Australia, about 15 hours ago
Job no:506090 Work type:Fixed term - Full-time Campus:Adelaide Categories:Faculty of Sciences, Level C (Level C) $123,075 to $141,537 per annum plus an employer contribution of up to 17% superannu...