- Based in UniSA Communications and Marketing at the City West campus
- Full-time, 2-year fixed-term contract
- Salary: $84,539 - $92,941 per annum (plus 17% superannuation)
About the Role
We are seeking a Digital Officer: User Experience to enhance UniSA Online's web presence by undertaking user-focused research and analysis that will inform recommendations and design concepts. In this role, you'll play a vital part in supporting the development and delivery of a range of new undergraduate degree programs, as well as review and improve existing offerings.
UniSA Online offers fully online undergraduate degrees consciously designed for study on demand, with 24/7 student support and access to state of the art teaching and learning resources through a digital platform. The UniSA Online unit embodies the corporate values of innovation, client service and academic excellence and contributes to our strategic ambitions detailed in Enterprise25, to grow our online degree programs and short courses, and expand our reach to students based overseas.
The Communications and Marketing Unit’s (CMK) role is to raise the profile of UniSA and enhance the understanding and recognition of its strengths and diversities; internally, externally and internationally among key target groups including staff, students, graduates, prospective students, government, media, business, professions, other educational bodies and the wider community. The Unit plays a critical role in contributing to the growth of the institution’s brand and profile, as well as delivery of the University strategic action plan.
- Optimise the UniSA Online customer journey through user experience research, mapping, documentation and recommendations based on industry best practice and accessibility standards
- Gather, analyse and interpret data and make recommendations to improve the overall customer experience across UniSA Online’s digital platforms
- Implement “test and learn” strategies aligning to online customer engagement to continuously improve customer conversion throughout the UniSA Online website
- Develop, edit and maintain web information and collaborate with stakeholders to adhere to the University’s brand architecture and style guides
- Provide expert advice on web and digital marketing applications and technologies, by considering the University’s accessibility and useability framework
Essential Skills and Experience
- Demonstrated experience in web development for a service or marketing purpose, including user experience (UX) information architecture, design, writing, editing and construction
- Project management, organisation and administrative skills, including experience in working to tight, competing deadlines
- Proven analytical ability to generate and interpret reports on website performance using digital tools to make recommendations and influence the improvement of the website’s user experience
- Demonstrated experience in developing web pages for various audiences and user personas in line with best practice online user experience and accessibility guidelines
- Experience working collaboratively in a team-based environment
Getting a great job working with the best is just the start. UniSA rewards its staff with a wide variety of benefits such as:
- Access to great personal development opportunities
- Generous superannuation contributions of 17%
- Flexible working conditions including up to 2 days from home per week
- Employee assistance and development programs
- A variety of leave arrangements
As a University of Enterprise, we offer a dynamic and agile workplace culture, one that embraces challenges and thrives on breaking new ground. Our staff are creative and innovative thinkers, communicating with clarity, conviction and enthusiasm. We embrace diversity and inclusion in a vibrant, engaging environment. Our people are authentic, resilient, and influential, and we deliver results.
How to Apply
For a copy of the position description and to apply, please visit Working at UniSA. The online application form will list the specific selection criteria that you need to address.
Please address your cover letter to Kiara Lalli, Consultant: Recruitment Central. For further information about the position or the recruitment process, please contact UniSA Recruitment Central on +61 8 8302 1700 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org using job reference number 5026.
Applications close: 11.30pm Wednesday, 5 April 2023
Applications welcomed from Australian or NZ citizens, Australian permanent residents and those who have the legal right to work in Australia for the term of appointment.
CLICK HERE to access a copy of the Position Description Opens in new window
Applications must be lodged online, please note UniSA does not accept applications via email.
UniSA is committed to developing a diverse workforce and a constructive enterprising culture in which everyone can thrive.
For further support, contact Recruitment Central on +61 8 8302 1700 or email email@example.com and you will receive a response within one working day.
IMPORTANT: This site is optimised for the latest versions of Internet Explorer, Safari, Firefox and Chrome. Note that earlier versions of any browsers mentioned are supported, but likely to demonstrate slower response times.
Online Lecturer In Journalism, Communications And Digital Media (Teaching Academic Level B), UNIVERSITY OF SOUTH AUSTRALIA, Australia, 24 days ago
2 Sep 2023 Job Information Organisation/Company UNIVERSITY OF SOUTH AUSTRALIA Research Field Communication sciences Researcher Profile Recognised Researcher (R2) First Stage Researcher (R1) Countr...
Lecturer, Digital Media (Web Design) (Level A), UNIVERSITY OF SOUTH AUSTRALIA, Australia, 3 days ago
23 Sep 2023 Job Information Organisation/Company UNIVERSITY OF SOUTH AUSTRALIA Research Field Communication sciences Researcher Profile Recognised Researcher (R2) First Stage Researcher (R1) Count...
Lecturer In Financial Planning (Teaching Academic Level B), UNIVERSITY OF SOUTH AUSTRALIA, Australia, 3 days ago
23 Sep 2023 Job Information Organisation/Company UNIVERSITY OF SOUTH AUSTRALIA Research Field Economics Researcher Profile Recognised Researcher (R2) First Stage Researcher (R1) Country Australia ...
Lecturer In Engineering (Teaching Academic Level B), UNIVERSITY OF SOUTH AUSTRALIA, Australia, 18 days ago
8 Sep 2023 Job Information Organisation/Company UNIVERSITY OF SOUTH AUSTRALIA Research Field Engineering Researcher Profile Recognised Researcher (R2) First Stage Researcher (R1) Country Australia...
Research Associate (Aras), UNIVERSITY OF SOUTH AUSTRALIA, Australia, 18 days ago
8 Sep 2023 Job Information Organisation/Company UNIVERSITY OF SOUTH AUSTRALIA Research Field Environmental science Geosciences Researcher Profile Recognised Researcher (R2) Established Researcher ...
Associate Professor / Professor Of Contemporary Art (Academic Level D/E), UNIVERSITY OF SOUTH AUSTRALIA, Australia, 3 days ago
23 Sep 2023 Job Information Organisation/Company UNIVERSITY OF SOUTH AUSTRALIA Research Field Arts Researcher Profile Recognised Researcher (R2) Leading Researcher (R4) First Stage Researcher (R1)...