- Based in Communications and Marketing at the City West campus
- Full-time, continuing position
- Salary: $73,341 - $86,642 per annum (plus 17% superannuation)
About the Role
UniSA are looking for a Digital Officer with experience implementing paid search campaigns to join our Digital Marketing team. In this role, you will be responsible for implementing a range of digital marketing strategies and activities across the University. Responsibilities include maintaining the University's web presence through paid and organic search engine optimisation, landing page creation, content optimisation, reporting, and marketing automation. Your technical and analytical expertise will be crucial to the success of our digital marketing efforts.
The University of South Australia is Australia’s University of Enterprise. Our culture of innovation is anchored around global and national links to academic, research and industry partners. Our graduates are the new urban professionals, global citizens at ease with the world and ready to create and respond to change. Our research is inventive and adventurous and we create new knowledge that is central to global economic and social prosperity.
The Communications and Marketing Unit’s (CMK) role is to raise the profile of UniSA and enhance understanding and recognition of its strengths and diversities; internally, externally and internationally among key target groups including staff, students, graduates, prospective students, government, media, business, professions, other educational bodies and the wider community. The Unit plays a critical role in contributing to the growth of the institution’s brand and profile, as well as delivery of the University strategic action plan.
- Implement web and digital marketing solutions, including paid search campaigns, eDMs, websites and digital assets
- Recommend and coordinate new strategies and creative approaches to increase digital marketing activity in domestic students
- Contribute to the development and delivery of best practice web and digital marketing solutions for integrated communication campaigns across CRM, social media and digital content
- Generate regular reports to key stakeholders on web performance and recommendations for improvements as appropriate
- Liaise with the CMK team and internal and external stakeholders to ensure the effective integration of projects and activities in broader marketing plans
Essential Skills and Experience
- Demonstrated experience and/or qualifications in marketing and digital communications
- Experience in web development for a service or marketing purpose, including information architecture, design, writing, editing and construction
- The ability to develop and implement digital communications as part of integrated marketing campaigns for a diverse range of audiences
- Demonstrated skills in the use of web authoring and digital technologies as well as analytics services
- High-level organisation and project coordination skills including working to tight deadlines and the capacity to manage multiple tasks
Getting a great job working with the best is just the start. UniSA rewards its staff with a wide variety of benefits such as:
- Access to great personal development opportunities
- Generous superannuation contributions of 17%
- Flexible working conditions including up to 2 days from home per week
- Various on-site services available at our campuses which may include on-site gym membership
- A variety of leave arrangements
As a University of Enterprise, we offer a dynamic and agile workplace culture, one that embraces challenges and thrives on breaking new ground. Our staff are creative and innovative thinkers, communicating with clarity, conviction and enthusiasm. We embrace diversity and inclusion in a vibrant, engaging environment. Our people are authentic, resilient, and influential, and we deliver results.
How to Apply
For a copy of the position description and to apply, please visit Working at UniSA . The online application form will list the specific selection criteria that you need to address.
Please address your cover letter to Kiara Lalli, Consultant: Recruitment Central. For further information about the position or the recruitment process, please contact UniSA Recruitment Central on +61 8 8302 1700 or via email at email@example.com using job reference number 5062.
Applications close: 11.30pm Sunday, 16 April 2023
Applications welcomed from Australian or NZ citizens, Australian permanent residents and those who have the legal right to work in Australia for the term of appointment.
CLICK HERE to access a copy of the Position Description Opens in new window
Applications must be lodged online, please note UniSA does not accept applications via email.
UniSA is committed to developing a diverse workforce and a constructive enterprising culture in which everyone can thrive.
For further support, contact Recruitment Central on +61 8 8302 1700 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and you will receive a response within one working day.
IMPORTANT: This site is optimised for the latest versions of Internet Explorer, Safari, Firefox and Chrome. Note that earlier versions of any browsers mentioned are supported, but likely to demonstrate slower response times.
Lecturer In Sports And Recreational Management, Teaching Level B, UNIVERSITY OF SOUTH AUSTRALIA, Australia, 19 days ago
9 May 2023 Job Information Organisation/Company UNIVERSITY OF SOUTH AUSTRALIA Research Field Management sciences Researcher Profile Recognised Researcher (R2) First Stage Researcher (R1) Country A...
Lecturer In Nursing (Teaching Academic Level B), UNIVERSITY OF SOUTH AUSTRALIA, Australia, 26 days ago
2 May 2023 Job Information Organisation/Company UNIVERSITY OF SOUTH AUSTRALIA Research Field Sociology Ethics in health sciences Researcher Profile Recognised Researcher (R2) First Stage Researche...
Academic Developer, Aboriginal Curriculum (Academic Level A / B), UNIVERSITY OF SOUTH AUSTRALIA, Australia, 26 days ago
2 May 2023 Job Information Organisation/Company UNIVERSITY OF SOUTH AUSTRALIA Research Field Educational sciences Researcher Profile Recognised Researcher (R2) First Stage Researcher (R1) Country ...
Research Associate (Aras), UNIVERSITY OF SOUTH AUSTRALIA, Australia, 16 days ago
12 May 2023 Job Information Organisation/Company UNIVERSITY OF SOUTH AUSTRALIA Research Field Engineering Environmental science Researcher Profile Recognised Researcher (R2) Established Researcher...
Digital Content Producer International, Flinders University, Australia, 15 days ago
Position Details Fixed term for 3 years | Full-Time Higher Education Officer Level 6 | $82,923- $88,414 p.a. Location: Bedford Park View Position Description Are you a talented Digital Content Pro...
Social Media Assistant, University of Sydney, Australia, about 10 hours ago
Full time, 12 Months Fixed Term opportunity Exciting opportunity to support the Social Media Team at one of Australia’s leading universities Base Salary $79,717 + 17% superannuation About the oppo...