- Based in Communication and Marketing Unit at the City West campus
- Full-time, continuing position
- Salary range: $92,941 - $104,143 per annum (plus 17% superannuation)
UniSA are looking for a talented Digital Marketing Coordinator with a passion for User Experience (UX) and Design. As part of the Digital Marketing team, you will be responsible for improving and developing the University's digital environments and information architecture, with a focus on enhancing the user experience (UX) of the corporate website and related applications. As a candidate, you will be experienced in leading positive UX and accessibility standards, while also having the necessary front-end development skills to bring your vision to life. If you have a strong foundation in project management and are adept at working with various stakeholders, then this is an exciting opportunity for you to utilise your skills and expertise to improve the UX of the University's digital environments.
About the Role
The Digital Marketing Coordinator (User Experience and Design) coordinates the continuous improvement and development of the University’s digital environments and information architecture with a particular emphasis on the user experience (UX) of the University’s corporate website and digital applications.
The Digital Marketing team manage UniSA’s online profile and customer engagement through a variety of digital channels, platforms and applications. The team is responsible for several key bodies of work: the University’s corporate web presence; marketing automation, systems and CRM; digital marketing analytics and search engine marketing.
The University of South Australia is Australia’s University of Enterprise. Our culture of innovation is anchored around global and national links to academic, research and industry partners. Our graduates are the new urban professionals, global citizens at ease with the world and ready to create and respond to change. Our research is inventive and adventurous and we create new knowledge that is central to global economic and social prosperity.
- Oversee and maintain the UniSA Corporate Web Management Guidelines, the UniSA Web Authoring Guide, digital styles and component library
- Lead positive UX and accessibility standards through user experience research, journey mapping, documentation and recommendations in line with industry best practices for optimal website performance
- Lead UniSA’s digital design and style to ensure the university’s digital environment is visually appealing and aligned with industry trends
- Ensures the information architecture (IA)and content of the corporate website remains accurate, dynamic and responsive to customer and client’s needs
- Project management complex digital projects and actively contributes to the development and implementation of digital marketing strategies
Essential Skills and Experience
- Tertiary qualifications in digital design, multimedia, web development, marketing, communications, IT or a related discipline or equivalent demonstrated knowledge, skills and experience
- Extensive experience in digital design and managing information architecture informed by analytics, prototyping and user stories and research, to drive business outcomes and improvements to the overall customer journey
- High level of self awareness, interpersonal communication, negotiation and project management skills, including the ability to maintain effective relationships with a range of external suppliers and internal clients
- Proven experience in the delivery of digital marketing solutions and technology enhancements to support roadmaps and marketing and communications strategies
Getting a great job working with the best is just the start. UniSA rewards its staff with a wide variety of benefits such as:
- Access to great personal development opportunities
- Generous superannuation contributions of 17%
- Flexible working conditions
- Employee assistance and development programs
- A variety of leave arrangements
As a University of Enterprise, we offer a dynamic and agile workplace culture, one that embraces challenges and thrives on breaking new ground. Our staff are creative and innovative thinkers, communicating with clarity, conviction and enthusiasm. We embrace diversity and inclusion in a vibrant, engaging environment. Our people are authentic, resilient, and influential, and we deliver results.
How to Apply
For a copy of the position description and to apply, please visit Working at UniSA . The online application form will list the specific selection criteria that you need to address.
Please address your cover letter to Shelley Lunn, Senior Recruitment Consultant. For further information about the position or the recruitment process, please contact UniSA Recruitment Central on +61 8 8302 1700 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org using job reference number 5193.
Applications close: 11.30pm Sunday 28 May 2023
Applications welcomed from Australian or NZ citizens, Australian permanent residents and those who have the legal right to work in Australia for the term of appointment.
CLICK HERE to access a copy of the Position Description Opens in new window
Applications must be lodged online, please note UniSA does not accept applications via email.
UniSA is committed to developing a diverse workforce and a constructive enterprising culture in which everyone can thrive.
For further support, contact Recruitment Central on +61 8 8302 1700 or email email@example.com and you will receive a response within one working day.
IMPORTANT: This site is optimised for the latest versions of Internet Explorer, Safari, Firefox and Chrome. Note that earlier versions of any browsers mentioned are supported, but likely to demonstrate slower response times.
Online Lecturer In Journalism, Communications And Digital Media (Teaching Academic Level B), UNIVERSITY OF SOUTH AUSTRALIA, Australia, 19 days ago
2 Sep 2023 Job Information Organisation/Company UNIVERSITY OF SOUTH AUSTRALIA Research Field Communication sciences Researcher Profile Recognised Researcher (R2) First Stage Researcher (R1) Countr...
Lecturer In Engineering (Teaching Academic Level B), UNIVERSITY OF SOUTH AUSTRALIA, Australia, 13 days ago
8 Sep 2023 Job Information Organisation/Company UNIVERSITY OF SOUTH AUSTRALIA Research Field Engineering Researcher Profile Recognised Researcher (R2) First Stage Researcher (R1) Country Australia...
Research Associate (Aras), UNIVERSITY OF SOUTH AUSTRALIA, Australia, 13 days ago
8 Sep 2023 Job Information Organisation/Company UNIVERSITY OF SOUTH AUSTRALIA Research Field Environmental science Geosciences Researcher Profile Recognised Researcher (R2) Established Researcher ...
Research Associate (Aras), UNIVERSITY OF SOUTH AUSTRALIA, Australia, about 2 hours ago
21 Sep 2023 Job Information Organisation/Company UNIVERSITY OF SOUTH AUSTRALIA Research Field Chemistry Environmental science Geosciences Researcher Profile Recognised Researcher (R2) Established ...
Marketing And Communications Assistant, University of Sydney, Australia, 11 days ago
Fantastic casual opportunity for a Marketing and Communications Assistant starting ASAP at the University of Sydney, Camperdown Campus This casual position is full time, 35 hours per week (part-ti...
Senior Marketing Specialist, University of Sydney, Australia, about 7 hours ago
Full time, fixed-term opportunity till Jan 2025 This is a great opportunity to develop and lead on marketing and communication strategies for the University of Sydney Base Salary starting from $13...