Apply now Job no:536697
Categories:Marketing and Communications
- Flexible location
- Full-time, Fixed term
- HEW 6 $85,588 - $92,428 + 17% Superannuation
The Senior Digital Marketing Producer, will support the delivery of marketing and communication strategies to aid in the effective recruitment of prospective students for Deakin’s study areas of Business and Law.
The successful candidate will coordinate video production projects and support the delivery of digital marketing initiatives such as multichannel advertising campaigns to facilitate the implementation of marketing and communications strategies.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Develop video and digital assets for digital, web and social marketing channels
- Lead advertising campaign builds for priority domestic and international study areas
- Support the activation of paid advertising campaigns, primarily in digital and social channels
- Support advertising campaign platform optimisations and reporting
- Support communications strategies for conversion marketing initiatives, such as paid search
- Coordinate the implementation of paid and organic promotion of course webinars, student/alumni stories and promotional course videos
- Support social media content briefing and monitoring
- Develop and implement practical, accessible solutions based on stakeholder needs
To be successful you will have:
- Experience in project management processes to produce video and digital assets.
- Experience in developing digital marketing campaigns using AdBuilder platforms such as Facebook Ads Manager, Google Suite and Sizmek
- Experience in delivering digital marketing initiatives such as multichannel advertising campaigns that effectively recruit prospective students
- Knowledge of the digital media landscape and content requirements for each media channel
- Experience of the Adobe Creative Suite such as Premiere, After Effects or Photoshop
- Experience with coordinating internal and external stakeholders
- While not essential, applicants who have the technical and creative skills to produce and/or edit videos in-house are highly regarded
- Any other duties as directed, commensurate with the scope and classification of the position.
This role is available as a full-time, fixed term opportunity for 12 months.
For a copy of the position description, please see below:
PD - Senior Digital Marketing Producer HEW 6.pdf
Applications for this position close on Sunday 26th March.
- This role requires the incumbent to apply for and maintain a Working With Children Check
Offers of employment from Deakin University are conditional upon the applicant being fully vaccinated against COVID-19 or medically exempt and providing satisfactory evidence of the same. You can view a copy of the University’s COVID-19 Vaccination Procedure .
Please submit your updated resume and a short cover letter outlining your skills and experience for this role.
For a confidential discussion regarding this position, please contact Hayley Short, Marketing Manager (Business & Law) at email@example.com
Are You Ready?
Deakin is a Victorian university with a global impact. We are an agile, dynamic and innovative university committed to making a positive impact through our excellence in education, research and innovation and the contributions we make to the wider community.
We understand that our reputation has been built on the dedication and expertise of our staff and we offer a dynamic and diverse working environment with opportunities to grow and develop careers. We believe that a progressive, thriving culture will ensure that people choose to come, and stay at Deakin and contribute to our ongoing success.
We value diversity and aim to build an inclusive environment that champions, embraces and respects differences. We support and encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, and people of all abilities, cultures, sexual orientation, and genders.
Advertised:15 Mar 2023 AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close:26 Mar 2023 AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Digital Campaign Officer, McGill University, Canada, 18 days ago
Please refer to the How to Apply for a Job (for External Candidates) job aid for instructions on how to apply. If you are an active McGill employee (ie: currently in an active contract or positio...
International Pr And Branding (Prb) Manager, XIAN JIAOTONG LIVERPOOL UNIVERSITY (XJTLU), United Kingdom, 1 day ago
Position information: Department/Office: IBSS Number of vacancy: 1 Salary grade: Competitive Report to: The Deputy Dean of IBSS Contact E-mail: Ye.Lan@xjtlu.edu.cn Roles & Responsibilities: Resear...
Marketing Account Director (Remote), The University of Arizona Global Campus, United States, 6 days ago
The Marketing Account Director for the University of Arizona Global Campus (UAGC) is a full-time employment position reporting to the Vice President of Performance Marketing . The Marketing ...
Marketing Executive, SINGAPORE UNIVERSITY OF SOCIAL SCIENCES, United Kingdom, 16 days ago
Centre for Continuing & Professional Education Be part of the marketing team to implement marketing strategies and generate organic marketing content for publishing across relevant channels (Linke...
Digital Content Strategist, Engagement Communications, Harvard University, United States, 26 days ago
03-May-2023 Alumni Affairs and Development 62267BR Job Summary Alumni Affairs and Development (AA&D) comprises the University Development Office (UDO), Faculty of Arts and Sciences (FAS) Developme...
Digital Communications Specialist, Arizona State University, United States, about 18 hours ago
91649BR Campus: Downtown Phoenix Digital Communications Spec Job Description Under general direction, the Digital Communications Specialist supports the communication functions of the Watts Colleg...