- Based in Information Strategy and Technology Services at our Mawson Lakes Campus
- Full-time, continuing position
- Commencement Salary: $161,894 per annum (plus up to 17% superannuation)
About the Role
We are seeking an experienced senior leader to provide strategic leadership and operational management of the UniSA’s ICT support services suite and manage the annual operational budget of $8.0M, and annual capital budget of approximately $2.2M.
If you are an excellent communicator with strong stakeholder engagement and have extensive leadership experience in managing large, diverse and highly specialised teams in ICT support services within a complex environment, we would love to hear from you.
The University of South Australia is Australia’s University of Enterprise. Our culture of innovation is anchored around global and national links to academic, research and industry partners. Our graduates are the new urban professionals, global citizens at ease with the world and ready to create and respond to change. Our research is inventive and adventurous and we create new knowledge that is central to global economic and social prosperity.
- Develop and deliver high-level advice and formal strategy on an array of complex ICT support services issues
- Lead ICT support services planning processes including the development multi-year capital investment plans
- Manage the entire University staff end user computing environment, on campus student computing facilities and the provision of teaching technology and IT Helpdesk services
- Manage a large operational budget ($8M pa) and capital budgets ($2.2M pa)
- Lead complex IT procurement processes
- Develop, manage and implement security and disaster recovery plans for the University’s ICT support services
Essential Skills and Experience
- Relevant professional qualifications and significant experience in a senior management role in an ICT related field
- Extensive experience implementing and managing the provision of a portfolio of high-quality ICT support services in a large and complex organisation
- Extensive experience and demonstrated success with the development and implementation of ICT strategic plans
- Significant people management skills including the ability to lead a large team of technologists, analysts and consultants
Getting a great job working with the best is just the start. UniSA rewards its staff with a wide variety of benefits such as:
- Access to great personal development opportunities
- Employee assistance and development programs
- A range of salary packaging options, including vehicle leasing, laptops and car parking fees
- Corporate health insurance
- Various on-site services available at our campuses which may include on-site gym membership
- A variety of leave arrangements
As a University of Enterprise, we offer a dynamic and agile workplace culture, one that embraces challenges and thrives on breaking new ground. Our staff are creative and innovative thinkers, communicating with clarity, conviction and enthusiasm. We embrace diversity and inclusion in a vibrant, engaging environment. Our people are authentic, resilient, and influential, and we deliver results.
How to Apply
For a copy of the position description and to apply, please visit Working at UniSA. The online application form will list the specific selection criteria that you need to address.
Please address your cover letter to Samantha Matthews, Senior Recruitment Consultant. For further information about the position or the recruitment process, please contact UniSA Recruitment Central on +61 8 8302 1700 or via email at email@example.com using job reference number 2975.
Applications close: 11.30pm Sunday 16 May 2021
Applications welcomed from Australian or NZ citizens, Australian permanent residents and those who have the legal right to work in Australia for the term of appointment.
CLICK HERE to access a copy of the Position Description Opens in new window
Applications must be lodged online, please note UniSA does not accept applications via email.
UniSA is committed to developing a diverse workforce and a constructive enterprising culture in which everyone can thrive.
For further support, contact Recruitment Central on +61 8 8302 1700 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and you will receive a response within one working day.
IMPORTANT: This site is optimised for the latest versions of Internet Explorer, Safari, Firefox and Chrome. Note that earlier versions of any browsers mentioned are supported, but likely to demonstrate slower response times.
Project Manager – Capital Projects And Facilities Management, University of Adelaide, Australia, about 19 hours ago
Job no:505671 Work type:Fixed term - Full-time Campus:Adelaide Categories:Project Management and Project Support, HEO9 (HEO9) $116,557 to $124,698 per annum plus an employer contribution of up to ...
Cyber Security Analyst, University of Adelaide, Australia, 5 days ago
Job no:505630 Work type:Continuing - Full-time Campus:Adelaide Categories:Information and Communications Technology, HEO9 (HEO9) $116,557 to $124,698 per annum plus an employer contribution of up ...
Ref 2088/21 Trial Coordinator, School Of Medicine, University of Western Sydney, Australia, 12 days ago
Campbelltown Campus Remuneration Package: $51,614 to $58,459 p.a. (pro-rata) Part-Time at 21 hours per week, Fixed-Term position until 30 April 2022 Western Sydney University is a modern, forward-...
Ref 2090/21 Multisite Coordinator, School Of Medicine, University of Western Sydney, Australia, 12 days ago
Campbelltown Campus Remuneration Package: $64,923 to $70,053 p.a. (pro rata) Part-Time at 21 hours per week, Fixed-Term Position until 30 June 2022 Western Sydney University is a modern, forward-t...
Senior Development Manager (S Ai Genci), University of Adelaide, Australia, about 19 hours ago
Job no:505458 Work type:Continuing - Full-time, Fixed term - Full-time Campus:Adelaide Categories:Management The South Australian immunoGENomics Cancer Institute (SAiGENCI) will be the state’s wor...
Ref 1898/21, Project Support Officer, School Of Nursing And Midwifery, University of Western Sydney, Australia, 16 days ago
Campbelltown Campus Remuneration Package: $59,218 to $63,497 p.a. (Pro-Rata Rates) Part-Time (21 hours), Fixed-Term Position for 6 Months Western Sydney University is a modern, forward-thinking, r...