- Open to Australian Aboriginal Peoples and UniSA employees only
- Full-time, 12-month fixed term contract
- Commencement Salary: $90,234 per annum (plus 17% superannuation)
About the Role
This position will be responsible for developing, implementing, managing and evaluating an interconnected and innovative suite of systems and resources uniquely tailored to UniSA’s enabling education students, to improve their engagement, retention, success and well-being.
As a result, the role will enable UniSA College to effectively implement equity and social inclusion policy and practices which exceed the requirements of the Higher Educations Standards Framework, and positions UniSA College as a national leader in successfully supporting students’ transition to university.
The University of South Australia is Australia’s University of Enterprise. Our culture of innovation is anchored around global and national links to academic, research and industry partners. Our graduates are the new urban professionals, global citizens at ease with the world and ready to create and respond to change. Our research is inventive and adventurous and we create new knowledge that is central to global economic and social prosperity.
- Design, develop and implement a suite of interconnected systems and resources to improve student engagement, retention, success and well-being
- Develop and maintain strategic relationships with key stakeholders
- Provide expert advice to the College team, focussing on improved academic practice and mechanisms for student support
- Analyse and review business processes and develop evaluation systems to comply with data collection and reporting requirements
- Provide guidance and advice to students on course selection and study plans
- Collate and analyse quantitative and qualitative survey data
Essential Skills and Experience
- Ability to lead the development, implementation and continuous improvement of policies, procedures, structures and systems
- High level conceptual, analytical and problem-solving skills with a broad knowledge of University program structure, academic policies and procedures
- Knowledge of issues related to educational disadvantage and enabling education practice
- Solid organisational skills to manage multiple priorities and projects within tight timelines in a complex environment
- Well-developed interpersonal, networking, relationship building and influencing skills
How to Apply
The online application form will list the specific selection criteria that you need to address.
Please address your cover letter to Georgie Hart, Recruitment Consultant. For further information about the position or the recruitment process, please contact UniSA Recruitment Central on +61 8 8302 1700 or via email at email@example.com using job reference number 3618.
Applications close: 11.30pm Monday 6 December 2021
To be eligible to apply for internal positions, you must either be an Australian Aboriginal Peoples, or a current UniSA continuing, fixed-term or casual staff member at the time the position is advertised and have the legal right to work in Australia for the term of appointment.
Click here to view the Position Description Opens in new window
Applications must be lodged online, please note UniSA does not accept applications via email.
UniSA is committed to developing a diverse workforce and a constructive enterprising culture in which everyone can thrive.
For further support, contact Recruitment Central on +61 8 8302 1700 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and you will receive a response within one working day.
IMPORTANT: This site is optimised for the latest versions of Internet Explorer, Safari, Firefox and Chrome. Note that earlier versions of any browsers mentioned are supported, but likely to demonstrate slower response times.
Employment Services Officer, Flinders University, Australia, about 20 hours ago
About Flinders Our bold vision, captured in our Strategic Plan: making a Difference: The 2025 Agenda, is to be internationally recognised as a world leader in research, an innovator in contemporar...
Stem Educator, Ballarat Tech School, Federation University Australia, Australia, 5 days ago
Job no:851170 Campus:SMB Campus Categories:Professional/General School/Area: Federation TAFE Federation TAFE – SMB Campus Part-time (0.6), fixed-term appointment until 26 December 2022 HEW 7 – $90...
Administrative Support Officer Clinical And Workplace Learning, Federation University Australia, Australia, about 22 hours ago
Job no:851131 Campus:SMB Campus Categories:Professional/General School/Area: Federation TAFE Federation TAFE – Ballarat Campus Part-time (0.6), continuing appointment HEW 4 - $65,842 p.a. plus sup...
Research Officer, University of Adelaide, Australia, about 19 hours ago
Job no:507091 Work type:Fixed term - Full-time Campus:Adelaide Categories:Technical, Laboratory and Research Support, HEO5 (HEO5) $72,832 to $80,983 per annum plus an employer contribution of up t...
Student Recruitment Coordinator, University of Adelaide, Australia, about 19 hours ago
Job no:506431 Work type:Continuing - Full-time Campus:Adelaide Categories:Marketing, HEO6 (HEO6) $81,254 to $87,770per annum plus an employer contribution of up to 17% superannuation may apply. Co...
Destination Australia, Flinders University, Australia, about 2 hours ago
Opening Date: 14-12-2021 Closing Date: 11-03-2022 Purpose The Destination Australia Scholarship have been established under the Commonwealth government’s Destination Australia Program. The purpose...