Campus Location:North Sydney
Functional Unit:Student Policy and Appeals
Work Type:Continuing full time
COORDINATOR, CURRICULUM MANAGEMENT
STUDENT POLICY AND APPEALS / STUDENT ADMINISTRATION
• Be the key liaison for the university’s Course Management and Approval System (CMAS)
• Be responsible for the ongoing development and maintenance of CMAS and associated business processes
• Full-time continuing position, located in North Sydney
Australian Catholic University (ACU) is an inclusive community that welcomes students and staff of all beliefs. ACU has over 2,500 staff supporting more than 34,000 students across nine campuses- Adelaide, Ballarat, Brisbane, Canberra, Melbourne, North Sydney, Strathfield, Blacktown and Rome.
As valued members of our community, all staff members are expected to have an understanding of ACU’s mission and values and to demonstrate an active contribution to them.
The Student Administration Directorate supports the University’s academic decision-making processes through academic policy formulation, providing operational support for student and academic-related administrative matters, and delivering process improvement initiatives to improve the student and faculty user experience.
Student Policy and Appeals is a national centralised section responsible for the effective review, coordination, and implementation of course and student-related policies, procedures, guidelines and protocols which impact on the whole range of administration activities for which the Directorate Is responsible. This includes detailed review of existing policies and identification of areas where new specific or revised policies are required. The team also is responsible in giving advice to stakeholders across the University on policy and appeals matters, ensuring principle of procedural fairness and integrity are maintained.
As Coordinator, Curriculum Management, you will be responsible for the successful oversight, maintenance and development of the Course Management and Approval System (CMAS) and the day-to-day operation of the system, training, access, user support, and ongoing enhancements.
This will involve:
• being the key liaison point with the external vendor to ensure CMAS continues to support the University's course approval process and integrates with key public-facing information resources.
• being the key point of reference for schools and faculties in their submission of curriculum documentation via CMAS
• liaising with Marketing and External Relations in regard to the provision of marketing information within CMAS.
• playing a leading role in the forward planning of upgrades and system enhancement.
You will need:
• completion of a tertiary qualification and extensive relevant experience working with information management systems, data management, project management and/or similar relevant skills
• personal accountability for achieving the highest quality outcomes through understanding the regulatory frameworks at ACU and striving to deliver the best at all levels
• highly developed written and verbal communication skills to support the delivery of professional reports, discussion papers, statistical analysis, formal presentations and to allow effective, proactive communication with a range of stakeholders.
The University pursues an excellence agenda and offers an environment where staff are welcomed and safe, and valued through development, participation and involvement.
How to Apply:
Obtain the Position Description 10610242 Coordinator, Curriculum Management 21 April 2021 (2).pdf Applicants are expected to address all selection criteria listed in the position description. To apply for this role click the "Apply" link below. Visit Hints and Tips on how to apply.
Total remuneration valued to $105,196 - $113,852 pa, including salary component $88,892 - $96,207 pa (Higher Education Worker Level 7), employer contribution to superannuation and annual leave loading.
General enquiries can be sent to Gerard Goodwin-Moore, National Manager, Student Policy and Appeals, phone (02) 9739 2250 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only candidates with the right to work in Australia may apply for this position.
Equal Opportunity and Privacy of personal information is University policy. For more details visit: www.acu.edu.au/careers
Applications Close: 31 May 2021
ACU is committed to diversity and social inclusion in its employment practices. Applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people with disabilities and people from culturally diverse groups are encouraged.
Advertised:20 May 2021 AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close:31 May 2021 AUS Eastern Standard Time
Senior Lecturer In Internal Medicine (Northern Clinical School), University of Sydney, Australia, 11 days ago
Make a significant contribution to medical student education, clinical research and higher degree student supervision as part of the University of Sydney’s Northern Clinical School of Sydney Medic...
Ref 2168/21 Education Partnerships & Engagement Officer, School Of Education, University of Western Sydney, Australia, about 6 hours ago
WESTERN SYDNEY UNIVERSITY INTERNAL APPLICANTS ONLY Remuneration: $98,696 to $105,828 p.a. Full-time, Ongoing position at Bankstown Campus WESTERN SYDNEY UNIVERSITY INTERNAL APPLICANTS ONLY To be e...
Education Support Officer, University of Sydney, Australia, 17 days ago
Casual role for 3 months (with potential to extend) Opportunity to use your strong administration skills to support the Faculty HEO 5 Step 1 - $53.44 per hour About the opportunity The Education S...
Ref 3443/21 Pro Vice Chancellor, Strategy, Government & Alliances, University of Western Sydney, Australia, 1 day ago
Western Sydney University Internal Applicants Only Senior Remuneration Package Full-Time, Fixed-Term for 5 years, Parramatta South Campus WESTERN SYDNEY UNIVERSITY INTERNAL APPLICANTS ONLY To be e...
Administration Officer (Operations & Testing), Macquarie University, Australia, 3 days ago
PRIMARY DETAIL We are seeking an enthusiastic and energetic Administration Officer to join our dynamic team. • Salary: From $86,851to $95,869 (HEW 6) p.a, plus 17% super employer’s superannuation ...
Patient Navigator, University of Sydney, Australia, 8 days ago
Opportunity to provide a broad range of administrative and operational support to academic and teaching staff Located at the Sydney Conservatorium of Music Full time, continuing position, offering...