- 2 x Full time, Fixed Term contract till 31/12/2023.
- Campus independent - Can be based at La Trobe University’s Melbourne (Bundoora) or Victorian regional campuses.
- HEO6 - TRP $96,086 - $103,670 per annum inclusive of 17% superannuation
About the position
Reporting to the Manager, Student Communications, the Coordinator will support institutional project work relating to service excellence from both a student and staff perspective. The incumbent will conduct work including, but not limited to: mapping current digital channels and databases for self-help resources (both student and staff focused), identifying gaps where resource creation is needed in addition to identifying resources requiring uplift and/or redesign. The role will also collaborate with subject matter experts and contribute to the content design and delivery of new resources.
Skills and Experience
To be considered for this position, you will have;
- Degree with subsequent relevant experience to consolidate the theories and principles learned, or extensive experience, leading to either the development of specialist expertise or to the development of broad knowledge in an administrative field, or an equivalent alternate combination of relevant knowledge, training and/or experience.
- Ability to innovate and take responsibility for outcomes.
- Demonstrated ability to set priorities and monitor workflows within own area of responsibility.
- Proven experience with web content management systems (CMS) and the ability to troubleshoot HTML and CSS issues.
- Experience in content and copywriting.
- Proven analytical and problem-solving capability.
- Proven communication and interpersonal skills
Please refer to the Position Description for other duties, skills and experience required for this position.
What La Trobe University can offer you!
- 17% employer contributed superannuation
- On site child care facilities
- Flexible work arrangements
- Discounts for staff and their family members to study a range of La Trobe courses
How to apply
Closing date: By 11:55pm 6th of June 2023
Position Enquiries: Hannah Arnold email@example.com
Recruitment Enquiries: Recruitment@latrobe.edu.au
Position Description below:
Coordinator Communications Projects.pdf
Only candidates with Full Working Rights in Australia may apply for this position.
Please submit an online application ONLY and include the following documents:
Please scroll down to apply.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Applicants
We welcome and strongly encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.
La Trobe University is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workforce. We take an intersectional approach by actively supporting and encouraging people of all backgrounds and abilities to submit an application and aim to ensure that the recruitment and employee experience is as accessible and inclusive as possible. Flexibility in interview format will be offered to shortlisted candidates.
All La Trobe University employees are bound by the Working with Children Act 2005. If you are successful, you will be required to hold a valid Victorian Employee Working with Children Check prior to commencement.
Administration Officer And Executive Assistant To Director, University of Adelaide, Australia, about 20 hours ago
Job no:512714 Work type:Fixed term - Part-time Campus:Adelaide Categories:Administration, Executive Support, HEO5 Administration Officer and Executive Assistant to Director (HEO5) and $77,409-$86,...
Research Officer, FLINDERS UNIVERSITY, Australia, 26 days ago
8 Sep 2023 Job Information Organisation/Company FLINDERS UNIVERSITY Research Field Sociology Ethics in health sciences Researcher Profile Recognised Researcher (R2) First Stage Researcher (R1) Cou...
Isotope Analyst Adelaide Microscopy, University of Adelaide, Australia, about 20 hours ago
Job no:512661 Work type:Continuing - Full-time, Fixed term - Full-time Campus:Adelaide Categories:Technical, Laboratory and Research Support, HEO8 (HE08) $106,561 - $119,550 per annum plus an empl...
Events Officer, University of Sydney, Australia, 3 days ago
Full time, continuing Great opportunity to gain experience in large scale, student recruitment events Base Salary $95K + 17% superannuation About the opportunity The Events Officer is responsible ...
Project Officer: Reconciliation (Heo 6), University of South Australia, Australia, about 16 hours ago
Open to Australian Aboriginal Peoples only Part-time (0.5 FTE), fixed term contract until 31 December 2025 based in Chancellery at the City West campus Salary: $86,230 - $94,800 pro rata per annum...
Content Marketing Officer (Museums), University of Sydney, Australia, about 3 hours ago
Part time (21 hours a week), 6 months fixed term contract Support marketing and communications initiatives for the University of Sydney’s museums and cultural programs, with a specific focus on th...