- Based in the UniSA Online Unit at the City West campus
- Full-time, continuing position
- Commencement Salary: $104,143 per annum (plus 17% superannuation)
About the Role
The Business Development Manager (BDM) is responsible for driving growth in UniSA Online student enrolments through the development of corporate partnerships and agreements.
The BDM will identify market opportunities, develop growth strategies, build strong relationships and form agreements with organisations across a wide range of sectors nationally and internationally.
The University of South Australia is Australia’s University of Enterprise. Our culture of innovation is anchored around global and national links to academic, research and industry partners. Our graduates are the new urban professionals, global citizens at ease with the world and ready to create and respond to change. Our research is inventive and adventurous and we create new knowledge that is central to global economic and social prosperity.
UniSA Online offers fully online degrees purposely designed for study on demand, with 24/7 student support, and access to state of the art teaching and learning resources through an interactive online platform.
The UniSA Online unit, reporting to the Provost & Chief Academic Officer, delivers high quality, supportive, flexible and interactive online education for students, and embodies the corporate values of innovation, client service and academic excellence.
- Develop and implement a comprehensive business development strategy for UniSA Online, identifying target sectors and approaches to engage potential partners, ensuring alignment with UniSA Online’s overall strategy and marketing plan
- Build and manage a short, medium and long-term sales pipeline in relation to student targets
- Drive business development initiatives to secure industry and professional partnership opportunities to generate growth in commencing online enrolments
- Be accountable for achieving performance targets aligned to student enrolments while ensuring a partnership-driven approach with external organisations
- Facilitate long-lasting partnerships with external organisations by ensuring that relationships are managed in a professional, proactive and responsive manner
Essential Skills and Experience
- Appropriate tertiary qualifications, together with extensive experience in successfully managing a client base within a highly relationship-based and target-driven environment
- An entrepreneurial approach to identifying and generating opportunities, supporting growth, engaging interest, and achieving increased revenue
- Highly developed relationship building and stakeholder management abilities including success in working collaboratively with a diverse range of stakeholders, influencing with tact and diplomacy and fostering credibility at all level
- Proven ability to think creatively and provide innovative solutions in a complex customer-driven environment
- Proven experience in developing plans aligned to strategy and achieving ambitious targets
Getting a great job working with the best is just the start. UniSA rewards its staff with a wide variety of benefits such as:
- Access to great personal development opportunities
- Generous superannuation contributions of 17%
- Employee assistance and development programs
- Staff study support
- Various on-site services available at our campuses which may include on-site gym membership
As a University of Enterprise, we offer a dynamic and agile workplace culture, one that embraces challenges and thrives on breaking new ground. Our staff are creative and innovative thinkers, communicating with clarity, conviction and enthusiasm. We embrace diversity and inclusion in a vibrant, engaging environment. Our people are authentic, resilient, and influential, and we deliver results.
How to Apply
For a copy of the position description and to apply, please visit Working at UniSA . The online application form will list the specific selection criteria that you need to address.
Please address your cover letter to Sara Heidrich, Recruitment Consultant. For further information about the position or the recruitment process, please contact UniSA Recruitment Central on +61 8 8302 0482 or via email at email@example.com using job reference number 4313.
Applications close: 11.30pm Monday 22 August 2022
Applications welcomed from Australian or NZ citizens, Australian permanent residents and those who have the legal right to work in Australia for the term of appointment.
CLICK HERE to view the Position Description Opens in new window
Applications must be lodged online, please note UniSA does not accept applications via email.
UniSA is committed to developing a diverse workforce and a constructive enterprising culture in which everyone can thrive.
For further support, contact Recruitment Central on +61 8 8302 1700 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and you will receive a response within one working day.
IMPORTANT: This site is optimised for the latest versions of Internet Explorer, Safari, Firefox and Chrome. Note that earlier versions of any browsers mentioned are supported, but likely to demonstrate slower response times.
Manager Graduate Research Development, UNIVERSITY OF SOUTH AUSTRALIA, Australia, 27 days ago
Based in Research and Innovation Services to lead the Higher Degree Researcher Training and Development strategy and operations Full-time, fixed term contract until 24 January 2024 Commencement Sa...
Ref 4767/22 Engagement Assistant, School Of Health Sciences, University of Western Sydney, Australia, about 22 hours ago
Campbelltown Campus Remuneration Package: $81,282 to $86,609 p.a. Full-Time, Ongoing Position About Western Western Sydney University is a modern, forward-thinking, research-led university, locate...
Ref 4597/22 Trial Coordinator, School Of Medicine, University of Western Sydney, Australia, 28 days ago
Campbelltown Campus Remuneration Package: $87,744 to $99,381 p.a. Full-Time, Fixed-Term position for 12 months Full-Time, Fixed-Term Position for 12 Months Campbelltown Campus About Western Wester...
Development Graduate, Advancement (Identified), University of Sydney, Australia, about 12 hours ago
About the opportunity This position has been designated for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people only under the provisions of section 126 of the Anti-Discrimination Act 1977 (NSW). Philant...
Digital Research Support Officer (Research Data Consultant), University of Sydney, Australia, 18 days ago
Full-time, fixed term until 31st August 2023 Exciting opportunity to directly enhance and support research over a wide range of disciplines Base Salary $100,032 - $108,979 + 17% superannuation Abo...
Senior Research Support Officer, Flinders University, Australia, about 7 hours ago
About Flinders Our bold vision, captured in our Strategic Plan: making a Difference: The 2025 Agenda, is to be internationally recognised as a world leader in research, an innovator in contemporar...