Work type:full time
- Opportunity to be part of a digital transformation of services for a World Top 100 University
- Full-time, 6 month fixed-term opportunity until 28 November 2022
- Salary range: Level 7: $90,862 - $100,814 p.a. or Level 8: $101,337 - $110,766 plus 17% superannuation
The University of Western Australia (UWA) is ranked amongst the top 100 universities in the world and a member of the prestigious Australian Group of Eight research-intensive universities. With an enviable research track record, vibrant campus and working environments, supported by the freedom to ‘innovate and inspire’ there is no better time to join Western Australia’s top University.
About the team
UWA is making significant investments in the Information and Technology Services to enable its strategic direction and goals. UWA is also looking to utilise technology advancements to expand its services and create new and innovative teaching and research models.
Robust, flexible, integrated and agile enterprise architecture, information and technology services are vital to enabling the university strategic objectives.
About the opportunity
As the appointee you will work independently and manage the delivery of business analysis and requirements, process re-design and improvements to enable the successful delivery and maintenance of Information and Technology services. You are also responsible for establishing the testing strategies and plans for all solutions and services to ensure robust and consistent delivery across the University.
To be considered for this role, you will demonstrate:
- Relevant tertiary qualification in a business discipline or equivalent competency
- Knowledge of business analysis preferably in BABOK, AGILE BA or equivalent
- Substantial relevant technology experience in a Business Analyst role or a role requiring business process re-engineering and improvement in large and complex organisations
- Demonstrated experience with business and technical requirements analysis, elicitation, modelling, testing and verification and methodology development
- Demonstrated experience in establishing testing strategies and plans, business cases and investments options modelling at an appropriate level
- Ability to build positive stakeholder relationships whilst always remaining fully customer focused
- Knowledge of the Higher Education sector is desirable
Full details of the position's responsibilities and the selection criteria are outlined in the position description. Please see the position description prior to applying:
The content of your Resume and Cover Letter should demonstrate how you meet the selection criteria.
Closing date: 11:55pm on Thursday 2 June 2022
This position is only open to applicants with relevant rights to work in Australia.
Application Details: Please apply online via the Apply Now button.
Our commitment to inclusion and diversity
UWA is committed to a diverse workforce. We celebrate inclusion and diversity and believe gender equity is fundamental to achieving our goal of being a top 50 university by 2050.
- We have child friendly areas on campus, including childcare facilities. Flexible work arrangements, part-time hours and job sharing will all be considered.
- UWA has been awarded Bronze Employer Status for being a Top Ten Employer for LGBTI Inclusion by the Australian Workplace Equity Index (AWEI -2021).
- UWA has also been awarded Athena Swan Bronze Accreditation in 2020.
Advertised:20 May 2022 W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close:02 Jun 2022 11:55 PM W. Australia Standard Time
Research Associate, Social Psychology, UNIVERSITY OF WESTERN AUSTRALIA, Australia, 25 days ago
School of Psychological Science An opportunity to join an exciting international and interdisciplinary research project as a post-doctoral researcher in social psychology, based in the School of P...
Research Associate, UNIVERSITY OF WESTERN AUSTRALIA, Australia, 25 days ago
School of Physics, Mathematics and Computing Use your strong practical and research background to positively impact the data-science industry Two years fixed term full time role, with possibility ...
Administrative Officer, Research, UNIVERSITY OF WESTERN AUSTRALIA, Australia, 25 days ago
School of Population and Global Health Part-time (0.4 FTE) appointment on a fixed term basis for 12 months Base salary range: Level 5: $72,531 – $80,391 p.a. / Level 6: $83,005 - $87,723 p.a. plus...
Eoi Lecturer (Civil Engineering) Female Candidates Only, Edith Cowan University, Australia, about 5 hours ago
$72,650 to $97,389 pa (LEVEL A) or $102,253 to $120,814 pa (LEVEL B) Ongoing, Joondalup Campus Open to candidates with the relevant work rights Expression of Interest LECTURER (LEVEL A/B) IN CIVIL...
Lecturer (Alevb) Law, Edith Cowan University, Australia, about 5 hours ago
$102,253 TO $120,814 PER ANNUM (ALEVB) Ongoing, Full-time, Joondalup Campus Open to candidates with the relevant work rights SCHOOL OF BUSINESS AND LAW LAW DISCIPLINE $102,253 TO $120,814 PER ANNU...
Flower Power: Unlocking The Genetic And Biochemical Basis Of Flower Colour In Kangaroo Paws, Edith Cowan University, Australia, about 3 hours ago
Project Outline: Using cutting-edge gene technology and an interdisciplinary approach, this ARC funded project aims to uncover the genes responsible for flower colour in the iconic kangaroo paws o...