Associate Dean, Teaching and Learning (Internal applicants only)

Updated: about 2 months ago
Location: Perth, WESTERN AUSTRALIA
Deadline: 06 Dec 2021

  • $124,522 to $143,081 pa (Level C) / $149,267 to $164,111 pa (Level D) / $191,335 pa (Level E)
  • Joondalup Campus
  • Open to internal applicants with the relevant working rights

SCHOOL OF MEDICAL AND HEALTH SCIENCES
$124,522 to $143,081 pa (Level C)/$149,267 to $164,111 pa (Level D)/ $191,335 pa (Level E)
JOONDALUP CAMPUS

Overview
The School of Medical and Health Sciences is pleased to offer a unique opportunity to join their School as Associate Dean Teaching and Learning.

Reporting to the Executive Dean, this position is responsible for developing a high-level teaching and learning culture ensuring the delivery of high-quality academic programs. The Associate Dean Teaching and Learning is an integral member of the School leadership team. You will develop, implement and review teaching and learning strategies for the School, foster a collaborative and inclusive School culture and focus on developing School capability, sustainability, collaborations and external profile.

This is a three-year full-time appointment and will represent 70% of your workload. The remaining 30% will be allocated to teaching in the School in an area suitable to your experience and qualifications. Your substantive position will be moved to the School and so at the end of the appointment, you will resume a role as an academic with the School of Medical and Health Sciences.

Attached is a booklet outlining the requirements of the role.

Contact
Interested applicants are welcome to email or call Professor Moira Sim for more information.

How to Apply
Instructions are outlined in the attached booklet.

Closing Date
Applications close on Monday 6 December 2021 at 5.00pm AWST.

ECU is a diverse and inclusive workplace reflecting the differences in society. Specific strategies and initiatives are in place to address underrepresentation of specific groups. Applications are encouraged from suitably qualified people from all backgrounds. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are strongly encouraged to apply.

Information Booklet Opens in new window


View or Apply

Similar Positions