Veeam® recognizes the new challenges companies across the globe face in enabling the Always-On Enterprise™, a business that must operate 24/7/365. To address this, Veeam has pioneered a new market of Availability for the Always-On Enterprise™ by helping organizations meet recovery time and point objectives (RTPO™) of less than 15 minutes for all applications and data, through a fundamentally new kind of solution that delivers high-speed recovery, data loss avoidance, verified recoverability, leveraged data and complete visibility. Veeam Availability Suite™ , which includes Veeam Backup & Replication™ , leverages virtualization, storage, and cloud technologies that enable the modern data center to help organizations save time, mitigate risks, and dramatically reduce capital and operational costs, while always supporting the current and future business goals of Veeam customers.
Founded in 2006, Veeam currently has 37,000 ProPartners and more than 183,000 customers worldwide. Veeam's global headquarters are located in Baar, Switzerland, and the company has offices throughout the world. To learn more, visit https://www.veeam.com .
Veeam’s premier product is Veeam Availability Suite v9™ for reliably protecting and managing both VMware vSphere and Microsoft Hyper-V environments. The other major product is Veeam Management Pack v8™ which extends Microsoft System Center Operations Manager with monitoring capabilities to include Microsoft Hyper-V and VMware vSphere environments.
The Marketing Associate is responsible for assisting with the operational and logistical aspects of Veeam’s marketing campaigns and events. This is an entry level role, allowing the individual to work across all areas of the marketing discipline from an operational and administrative aspect and therefore provides a good foundation for future roles in the team. The role provides support across all of the team around invoicing, marketing budget approvals, budget reconciliation and management, as well as coordinating operational elements of events. There is also scope to assist with other campaigns and projects within the team as required. Veeam is a very fast-paced, high growth company in a dynamic market, so innovative thinking must be balanced with the ability to prioritise and manage multiple deadlines.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assist the ANZ Marketing Manager and Field Marketing Managers in any areas of marketing required.
- Work with Events Marketing Manager to assist with the event logistics as required.
- Manage the ANZ merchandise stock on hand and ordering of new Veeam giveaways.
- Manage the ANZ marketing budget, purchase orders and invoice submissions.
- Manage the collateral stock on hand and printing requests for ANZ.
- Liaise with Salesforce team to ensure event lead data uploaded accurately and on time.
- Manage the merchandise ordering and innovative ideas with merchandise supplier
- Manage uploading of photos and video content to Facebook & Google Plus
- Manage the ANZ webinar scheduling
- Ensure ANZ content is represented accurately on Veeam.com
- Performing other duties as assigned.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent from an Australian University (a viable combination of education and experience will be considered).
- Interested in technology marketing, some marketing experience preferred.
- Proactive, creative, results-oriented outlook and able to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be a high-energy, motivated self-starter with the desire to grow with the organization.
- Must be able to work autonomously and in cooperation with both the local sales team and the global marketing team.
REPORTING RELATIONSHIP AND ACCOUNTABILITY
This position reports to the ANZ Head of Marketing.
Administrative Officer Nif (Internal Applicants Only), The University of Queensland, Australia, 11 days ago
Apply now Job no:501000 Area:Office of Deputy Vice-Chancellor (Research) Salary (FTE):Professional Level 05 ($64,597.80 - $72,348.94) Work type:Full Time - Fixed Term Location: Other The Australia...
Acmee Award In Engineering For Final Year Students Ugca1002, University of New South Wales, Australia, about 12 hours ago
Key Scholarship Details Stage Third year and above Opens 01/08/2017 Closing Date 30/11/2017 For commencement Semester 1 2018 Value $3,000 1 Scholarship(s) available For 1 year Residency No residen...
Project Coordinator, Australian National University, Australia, 14 days ago
Project Coordinator Apply now Job no: 517472 Work type: Continuing (Contingent Funded) Location: New South Wales Categories: Professional Classification: ANU Officer 6/7 Classification: ANU Office...
Unsw Business School Summer Research Scholarships Ugvc1053, University of New South Wales, Australia, about 12 hours ago
Key Scholarship Details Stage Second year students, Third year and above, Honours year students Opens 15/08/2017 Closing Date 04/10/2017 For commencement Summer Semester 2018 Value $3,300 up to ...
Lee Whitmont Award In Marketing Ugca1141, University of New South Wales, Australia, about 12 hours ago
Key Scholarship Details Stage Third year and above Opens 01/08/2017 Closing Date 30/11/2017 For commencement Semester 1 2018 Value $4,000 1 Scholarship(s) available For 1 year Residency No residen...
Royston Award In Chemical Engineering Ugca1211, University of New South Wales, Australia, about 12 hours ago
Key Scholarship Details Stage Third year and above Opens 01/08/2017 Closing Date 30/11/2017 For commencement Semester 1 2018 Value $6,000 1 Scholarship(s) available For 1 year Residency Aus Citize...