- Full-Time, Fixed Term – 3 Years
- Located at La Trobe University’s Melbourne (Bundoora) Campus
- HEO8 – TRP $118,289 - $135,268 inclusive of 17% superannuation
About the position
The purpose of this role is to establish, implement and maintain an Integrated Management System for the Infrastructure and Operations Division at La Trobe University. The role is also responsible for identifying and implementing initiatives and processes which drive continual improvement and support risk-based thinking, in accordance with Australian and International Standards, and La Trobe University's plans and policies. The position reports to the Senior Manager, Sustainability and Campus Planning, and will have the opportunity to also provide input into our future sustainability plans, strategies and operations.
Skills and Experience
To be considered for this position, you will have:
- A degree with substantial extension of the theories and principles, learned through experience, or a range of management experience, or postgraduate qualifications, or progress towards postgraduate qualifications with extensive relevant experience, or an equivalent alternate combination of relevant knowledge, training and/or experience.
- Lead auditor training, preferably in ISO 9001 auditing.
- Demonstrated experience implementing and maintaining OHSEQ management systems.
- Minimum Cert. IV OHS
- Demonstrated ability to work independently, follow established procedures with limited supervision and contribute positively to an effective team
Please refer to the Position Description for other duties, skills and experience required for this position.
Welcome to Bundoora campus – Please click on the video link below:
- 17% employer contributed superannuation
- On site child care facilities
- flexible work arrangements
- discounts for staff and their family members to study a range of La Trobe courses
How to apply
Closing date: By 11:55pm,Wednesday 28th December 2022
Position Enquiries: Jodie Harris via Email email@example.com
Recruitment Enquiries: Recruitment@latrobe.edu.au
Position Description below:
PD - HEO8- Advisor, OHSEQ Systems.pdf
Only candidates with Full Working Rights in Australia may apply for this position
Please submit an online application ONLY and include the following documents:
- Cover letter;
- An up to date resume; and
- A separate document addressing each essential and desirable bullet point in the Key Selection Criteria which is located in the position description
Please scroll down to apply.
Why La Trobe:
- Develop your career at an innovative, global university where you’ll collaborate with community and industry to create impact.
- Enjoy working on our inspiring and stunning campuses – the perfect hub for industry, students and academics
- Help transform the lives of students, partners and communities now and in future
All La Trobe University employees are bound by the Working with Children Act 2005. If you are successful, you will be required to hold a valid Victorian Employee Working with Children Check prior to commencement.
Workforce Planning Coordinator, RMIT University, Australia, 4 days ago
Overview: Full-time, Fixed Term position until October 2024 Salary Level HEW 7 + 17% Superannuation and Flexible Working Arrangements Role will require an on-campus presence (Melbourne CBD or Bund...
Library Concierge, RMIT University, Australia, about 8 hours ago
Overview: Part-time (25 hours per week), Continuing position – Part Year Salary HEW 2 + 17% Superannuation and Flexible Working Arrangements May be required to work at Library sites at the City, B...
Workforce Planning Senior Coordinator, RMIT University, Australia, about 8 hours ago
Overview: Full-time, Continuing position Salary Level HEW 8 + 17% Superannuation and Flexible Working Arrangements Based at the City or Bundoora campus but may be required to work and/or be based ...
Lecturer, Literacy, RMIT University, Australia, about 8 hours ago
Overview: Full-Time, Ongoing Opportunity for a Lecturer in Literacy Salary Academic Level B + 17% Superannuation and Flexible Working Arrangements Based at the Bundoora West campus but may be req...
Coordinator, Administration, RMIT University, Australia, about 8 hours ago
Overview: Full-time, Continuing position Salary Level HEW 6 + 17% Superannuation and Flexible Working Arrangements Based at the Bundoora campus About the Role As the Coordinator, Administration, y...
Associate Dean, Research & Innovation, RMIT University, Australia, about 8 hours ago
Overview: Full-Time, Continuing Position Salary Academic Level D/E + 17% Superannuation and Flexible Working Arrangements Based at the Bundoora campus, but may be required to work and/or be based...