Work type:full time
- Full-time, ongoing appointment
- Salary range: Level 5, $72,531 – $80,391 p.a. plus 17% superannuation
The University of Western Australia (UWA) is ranked amongst the top 100 universities in the world and a member of the prestigious Australian Group of Eight research-intensive universities. With an enviable research track record, vibrant campus and working environments, supported by the freedom to ‘innovate and inspire’ there is no better time to join Western Australia’s top University.
About the team
This position sits with the team that underpins training and learning across the broad Field of Education of “Life Sciences” and may include disciplines such as gross anatomy, physiology, sports science, optometry and podiatry including the curation of associated resources.
About the opportunity
You will be responsible for providing a high level of administrative support to the Body Donation Program to sustain a high level of operation.
To be considered for this role, you will demonstrate:
- Relevant tertiary qualification or demonstrated equivalent competency
- Substantial administrative experience at an appropriate level
- Ability to understand and apply legislation, relevant regulations, policies and protocols and work within approved guidelines
- Highly developed written and verbal communications with a high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to sensitively deal with grieving public in a professional and empathetic manner
- A high level of confidentiality
This position will require you to hold a current (or ability to obtain) satisfactory AFP National Police Check.
Full details of the position's responsibilities and the selection criteria are outlined in the position description. In preparing your application you are asked to submit curriculum vitae and a document clearly addressing the selection criteria to demonstrate that you meet the criteria.
Please see the position description prior to applying: L5 Administrative Officer (Body Donation Program).pdf
Closing date: 11.55 PM AWST on Friday, 21 January 2022
This position is only open to applicants with relevant rights to work in Australia.
Application details: Please apply online via the Apply Now button.
Our commitment to inclusion and diversity
UWA is committed to a diverse workforce. We celebrate inclusion and diversity and believe gender equity is fundamental to achieving our goal of being a top 50 university by 2050.
- We have child friendly areas on campus, including childcare facilities. Flexible work arrangements, part-time hours and job sharing will all be considered.
- UWA has been awarded Bronze Employer Status for being a Top Ten Employer for LGBTI Inclusion by the Australian Workplace Equity Index (AWEI -2021).
- UWA has also been awarded Athena Swan Bronze Accreditation in 2020.
Advertised:07 Jan 2022 W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close:21 Jan 2022 11:55 PM W. Australia Standard Time
Software Developer (Django) Automated Fish Id, Curtin University, Australia, 3 days ago
Job reference: 819017 Automated Fish ID The Curtin Institute for Computation has been awarded a grant, as part of a consortium, to further develop the Automated Fish ID (AFID) digital assistant. ...
Specialist Lead Acute Care Discipline Of Medicine, Curtin University, Australia, 1 day ago
Job Reference: 818656 About the Curtin Medical School Established in 2017, the Curtin Medical School, which is part of the Faculty of Health Sciences, brings together multidisciplinary teaching an...
Lecturer (Alevb) Law, Edith Cowan University, Australia, about 23 hours ago
$102,253 to $120,814 pa (ALEVB) Ongoing, Full Time, Joondalup Campus Open to applicants with the relevant working rights SCHOOL OF BUSINESS AND LAW LAW DISCIPLINE $102,253 to $120,814 pa (ALEVB) O...
Digital Communications Coordinator, Curtin University, Australia, 1 day ago
Job Reference: 818643 About Student Engagement The Student Engagement portfolio excels in providing effective student engagement across digital channels and platforms at Curtin, as well as targete...
Senior Lecturer (Lead Technology & Innovation), Discipline Of Medicine, Curtin University, Australia, 3 days ago
Job Reference: 818666 Curtin Medical School Established in 2017, the Curtin Medical School, which is part of the Faculty of Health Sciences, brings together multidisciplinary teaching and research...
Assessment Curriculum Coordinator (Medicine), Curtin University, Australia, 3 days ago
Job Reference: 839119 Curtin Medical School Established in 2017, the Curtin Medical School, which is part of the Faculty of Health Sciences, brings together multidisciplinary teaching and research...