- Full time
- Fixed Term – 6/8/2023
- Located at Bundoora Campus
- $71,280 plus 17% superannuation
About the position
Duties will include but are not limited to:
• Provision of administrative assistance and support including but not limited to; monitoring of incoming calls/emails/mail; diary management; collating data/reports submitted; development of and application of administrative procedures and systems; financial management; and liaison with internal and external clients.
• Documenting of outcomes and/or note-taking for internal working or reference groups, or team meetings, and monitors any follow-up actions.
• Provision of support to manage financial resources and attributes.
Skills and Experience
To be considered for this position, you will have;
• Completion of a degree without subsequent relevant work experience; or completion of an advanced diploma qualification and at least one year’s subsequent relevant work experience; or completion of a diploma qualification and at least two years’ subsequent relevant work experience; or completion of a Certificate IV and extensive relevant work experience; or completion of a post-trades certificate and extensive (typically more than two years’) relevant experience as a technician; or an equivalent combination of relevant experience and/or education/training.
• Demonstrated ability to gain a conceptual understanding of relevant policies, procedures or systems and interpretation in the application of policy and/or precedent.
• Ability to innovate and take responsibility for outcomes.
Please refer to the Position Description for other duties, skills and experience required for this position.
Welcome to Bundoora campus – Please click on the video link below:
- 17% employer contributed superannuation
- On site child care facilities
- Flexible work arrangements
- Discounts for staff and their family members to study a range of La Trobe courses
How to apply
Closing date: By 11:55pm Sunday 13th November 2022
Position Enquiries: Erica Klaymi E: E.Klaymi@latrobe.edu.au
Recruitment Enquiries: Lisa.White@latrobe.edu.au
Position Description below:
PD - HEO5 -Admin Officer LBus Sch.docx
Only candidates with Full Working Rights in Australia may apply for this position
COVID-19 Vaccination Requirements
The University’s Health and Safety Procedure – COVID-19 Vaccination and Other Measures, requires staff engaged to perform work onsite at La Trobe University to be Fully Vaccinated against COVID-19 unless they are exempt from being vaccinated due to a recognised medical contraindication. This position will require the incumbent to work onsite. As such, an offer of employment will be conditional upon the applicant being Fully Vaccinated against COVID-19 or medically exempt from receiving a COVID-19 vaccination, and providing satisfactory evidence of their vaccination or exemption status to the University.
Please submit an online application ONLY and include the following documents:
- Cover letter and
- An up to date resume.
Please scroll down to apply.
Why La Trobe:
- Develop your career at an innovative, global university where you’ll collaborate with community and industry to create impact.
- Enjoy working on our inspiring and stunning campuses – the perfect hub for industry, students and academics
- Help transform the lives of students, partners and communities now and in future
All La Trobe University employees are bound by the Working with Children Act 2005. If you are successful, you will be required to hold a valid Victorian Employee Working with Children Check prior to commencement.
Senior Student Advisor, RMIT University, Australia, 9 days ago
Overview: Full-time, Continuing position Salary Level HEW 6 + 17% Superannuation and Flexible Working Arrangements Based at the Melbourne CBD campus or Bundoora Campus, and hybrid ways of working ...
Adoption Officer (Drought Resilience, Adoption And Innovation In Agriculture), University of Melbourne, Australia, 6 days ago
Job no: 0058812 Location: Mildura Role type: Part time; Fixed-term until 28 June 2024 Faculty: Faculty of Engineering and Information Technology Department/School: Department of Infrastructure Eng...
Agriculture Manager, University of Melbourne, Australia, 5 days ago
Job no: 0054378 Location: Mildura Role type: Full time; Fixed-term for 12 months Faculty: Faculty of Engineering and Information Technology Department/School: Department of Infrastructure Engineer...
Deputy Director Of Medical Student Education, University of Melbourne, Australia, about 4 hours ago
Job no: 0051175 Location: Shepparton (This role cannot be performed remotely) Role type: Part time (0.3 - 0.4 FTE); Continuing Faculty: Faculty of Medicine, Dentistry and Health Sciences Departmen...
Casual Ve Teacher Education Support & Languages, RMIT University, Australia, 3 days ago
Overview: Casual VE Sessional Teacher – Education and Language Casual Sessional, commencing March 2023 Teaching within the College of Vocational Education; Social Care & Health group Flexible hour...
Senior Quality Officer, RMIT University, Australia, 8 days ago
Overview: Full Time, Continuing Position Salary Level HEW 6 + 17% Superannuation and Flexible Working Arrangements Based at either the Melbourne, Brunswick or Bundoora campus, however may be requi...