Refine Your Search
- CYENS Centre of Excellence
- University of Nicosia Medical School
- Karaiskakio Foundation
- The Cyprus Institute
- CYENS - CENTRE OF EXCELLENCE LIMITED
- CYPRUS MARINE AND MARITIME INSTITUTE
- Cyprus Cancer Research Institute (C.C.R.I.)
- Software Engineering and Internet Technologies Lab
- UNESCO Chair on Digital Cultural Heritage at the Cyprus University of Technology
Institute for Chemistry (Germany), University of Helsinki (Finland) and Laboratory for Sciences of the Climate and the Environment (CEA, France), established the Climate and Atmosphere Research Centre
Qualifications: PhD in Molecular, Cellular Biology or relevant field or a Master’s with extensive research experience in aforementioned relevant fields. Knowledge and experience in transcriptomic tools and/or in
Karaiskakio Foundation RESEARCH FIELD Biological sciences › Biology RESEARCHER PROFILE First Stage Researcher (R1) APPLICATION DEADLINE 31/05/2021 23:00 - Europe/Athens LOCATION Cyprus › Nicosia TYPE
University of Nicosia Medical School Post-doctoral Research Fellow in Medical Education The position The University of Nicosia Medical School places research at the core of its academic activities and is committed to the promotion of medical research for the benefit of both the national and...
Post-doctoral Research Fellow The position The University of Nicosia Medical School places research at the core of its academic activities and is committed to the promotion of medical research for the benefit of both the national and international community. We are currently seeking a highly...