The UCL School of Energy and Resources, Australia is an integral part of University College London, one of the foremost academic institutions in the world, currently ranked fourth in the QS World University Rankings 2012.
UCL is a modern, outward-looking institution, a multidisciplinary university committed to engaging with the major issues of our time. UCL is a true academic powerhouse with no fewer than 21 Nobel Prize winners within our community.
We have a global reach and global vision. Our research reaches the farthest corners of the globe; from the conservation of antiquities in Iraq to the transformation of engineering research in Kazakhstan.
UCL Australia is UCL's first ever overseas campus, and our students are provided with many opportunities to interact with their colleagues in London.
Student facilities include:
- a large lecture room, seating 70 students, equipped with audio visual facilities; this also serves as two 30 seat rooms
- a lecture/seminar room, seating up to 24 students, equipped with audio visual facilities
- a library/resource room
- a common room for students with a kitchenette, AV facilities and access to an outdoor courtyard
- study rooms - an open area with six workstations and an enclosed area to seat six people
- an individual locker for each student
220 Victoria Square, Adelaide SA 5000