The University of Adelaide is consistently ranked in the top 1% of universities in the world.
Uni of Adelaide is a member of the Group of Eight, made up of Australia's top research-intensive universities.
A degree from the University of Adelaide is recognised internationally.
We have produced numerous Nobel Laureates whose research has made an enormous impact on the world, as well as more than 100 Rhodes Scholars and 100 Fulbright Scholars.
The University of Adelaide offers over 400 undergraduate and postgraduate coursework degrees across a broad range of academic fields, as well as postgraduate research degrees (PhD and Masters).
This wide range of courses is further strengthened by a high-quality teaching staff who are among the best in their respective fields. The size of our student and staff bodies ensures favourable staff-student ratios.
- Faculty of Engineering, Computer & Mathematical Sciences
- Faculty of Health Sciences
- Faculty of Humanities & Social Sciences
- Faculty of the Professions
- Faculty of Sciences
Life on campus at the University of Adelaide is friendly and relaxed, making it easy to socialise and fit in:
- Orientation Week, or O'Week, is the perfect introduction to campus life: held prior to the official beginning of the university year, you get to meet lots of new people and do lots of fun things!
- Joining the Adelaide University Union, or AUU, will help maximise your time away from the classroom - they offer a huge range of services and associations
- No matter what your sport or other interests are, chances are we have a club or group to match! Check out our Sports and Clubs Associations!
- Our large international student contingent means you can mix with students from your home country and others, and easily make new friends.
There are many places to study quietly but there are also plenty of opportunities to socialise with your peers and get the most out of your university experience.
University accommodation is not only great value, but provides a secure environment, shared by other students and managed by staff who will ensure that your living environment is conducive to academic success at all times.
Our strong association with five independent residential colleges* enables the University of Adelaide to offer students a fully catered accommodation option where most meals and a weekly room clean is incorporated into a single fee.
The University of Adelaide Careers Service assists students to achieve career goals and make the transition from university student to workplace professional.
Search for jobs, graduate programs, vacation work and work experience on CareerHub. Book an appointment to chat about your options at any stage of your degree, or have application documents checked. Jump on board for Careers Service events. Follow graduate news from employers and industry professionals.
Visit website for online learning, resumes and interviews tips and advice.
Student Health Service:
A comprehensive range of services is provided, including:
- health checks
- immunisations and vaccinations
- women's health
- drug and alcohol counselling
- contraception advice
- sports medicine
- skin care and travel medicine
- grief and bereavement counselling
- weight disorders, obesity and bulimia
University Health is open Monday to Friday 8:45am to 5:00pm all year round except for Public Holidays. You can make an appointment by phone on 8303 5050 or by coming in and talking to the staff. Both female and male doctors are available and consultations are usually bulk-billed.
North Terrace Campus
THE UNIVERSITY OF ADELAIDE
The Fitness Hub is about bringing Fitness, Fun and Friendship back into university life. The Fitness Hub is a place where students can escape the burden of their future degrees and relax in a great positive environment.
The Fitness Hub is also enjoyed by University staff members, students from other educational institutions and the greater general public.
Address: Level 5 Union House, Adelaide University,
North Terrace, Adelaide, SA - 5005
Mon-Fri: 06.30 AM – 10.00 PM
Sat: 08.00 AM – 02.00 PM
The University of Adelaide