postgrad coursework 12,540
higher research degree 4463
Monash have six local campuses throughout the state of Victoria (Berwick, Caulfield, Clayton, Gippsland, Parkville, Peninsula) , as well as two international campuses – one in Sunway, Malaysia and another in South Africa. We also have international centres in the People’s Republic of China, Italy and India.
The Clayton campus is Monash University's biggest campus. It offers a huge selection of courses across eight different faculties, and has excellent student services and facilities.
Monash is the largest student body in Australia. It also has more applicants than any university in the state of Victoria.
10 main faculties:
- Art, Design and Architecture
- Business and Economics
- Information Technology
- Medicine, Nursing and Health Sciences
- Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences
Find cources at http://www.monash.edu.au/study/options/courses/
- in the top one per cent of world universities – 99th in the world – according to the Times Higher Education World University Rankings (2012-2013)
- the 61st university in the world according to the 2012 QS World University Rankings
- in the top 150 world universities according to the Academic Ranking of World Universities compiled by Shanghai Jiao Tong University.
The QS World University Rankings (2012) rates Monash among:
- the top 40 universities in the world for Life Sciences and Medicine
- the top 40 universities in the world for Social Sciences and Management
- the top 50 universities in the world for Arts and Humanities
- the top 60 universities in the world for Engineering and Technology
- the top 80 universities in the world for Natural Sciences.
The Academic Ranking of World Universities (2012) rates Monash:
- the best university in Australia and one of the top 75 universities in the world for Chemistry
- the best university in Australia and one of the top 75 universities in the world for Engineering/Technology and Computer Science
- the best university in Australia and among the top 100 universities in the world for Computer Science (as a standalone discipline)
- in the top 150 for Life and Agricultural Sciences.
Note: Student and Staff Statistics as of 2011 ed of year data.
Career website has full range of support to find your dream job. It also has advice on cover letters, resumes, inverview processes.
Living on Monash campus is a great way to experience university life. It is close to all the campus facilities and a good way to make new friends. Forming study groups is easy with fellow student residents and helps to ensure academic success.
Student Health Service:
Monash medical clinics at Caulfield, Clayton and Peninsula campuses:
- open from 9am - 5pm weekdays
- accept phone or drop-in appointments.
If you are a student or staff member, bring your:
- Monash ID card
- Medicare, OSHC or Health Care Card with you
Monash also has Campus Nurse and Private medical clinics.
Visit website for more info.
As the centre of healthy and active lifestyles at Monash University, Monash Sport provide a wide range of high quality health and wellness services, activities and programs for students, staff and the wider community.
Contact details: http://www.monash.edu/sport/about/contact-us.html
Telephone: + 61 3 9905 4000
Fax: + 61 3 9905 4007