Refine Your Search
- Grant Finder
- Massey University
- Victoria University of Wellington
- University College London
- University of Technology Sydney
- University of Leeds
- Cornell University Graduate School
- University of Tasmania
- Delft University of Technology
- Edinburgh Napier University
- University of Warwick
- Zaragoza Logistics Center
- University of Glasgow
- University of Manchester
- California State University, Northridge
- Clarion University
- University of Kent
- Anglia Ruskin University
- Ghent University
- Open Society Foundations
- PolyU Design
- RMIT University
- The School of Earth and Environment, University of Leeds.
- The University of Edinburgh
- USI Università Della Svizzera Italiana / University of Lugano
- University of New South Wales
- University of Nottingham
- University of Tartu
- WMG (Warwick Manufacturing Group), University of Warwick
- Australian Scholarships Foundation
- Dutch Ministry of Education, Culture and Science
- EISTI Graduate Engineering School
- Ecole Polytechnique - Ecole Polytechnique Foundation
- Ecole normale supérieure-International Centre for Fundamental Physics and its interfaces
- Eindhoven University of Technology (TU/e)
- Finland: Centre for International Mobility
- Flinders University
- Fundación "la Caixa"
- Inter-Disciplinary Ethics Applied (IDEA) Centre for Excellence in Teaching and Learning (CETL), University of Leeds
- John Cabot University
- King's College London
- Lancaster Environment Centre
- Leiden University
- London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine
- Pennsylvania State University
- Princeton University
- Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University
- Ruskin School of Art
- Swinburne University of Technology
- The University of Newcastle
- The University of Nottingham
- The University of Western Australia
- Tilburg University
- UNIVERSIDAD AUTONOMA DE MADRID
- University of Alaska
- University of Auckland
- University of Bradford
- University of California, Irvine
- University of Cambridge
- University of Copenhagen
- University of Lausanne
- University of Reading
- University of Sarajevo
- University of Sheffield
- University of South Australia
- University of Twente (UT)
- University of Westminster
- Université de Lyon
- 59 more »
- « less
Swinburne University of Technology | 5 months ago
Description Swinburne’s master programs teach advanced theoretical knowledge with the practical ability to apply it.High-achieving students who plan to study a 2-year master by coursework program at Swinburne in 2016 may be eligible for this scholarship. A range of master programs are eligible for this scholarship. Please visit...
Open Society Foundations | 6 months ago
The Disability Rights Scholarship Program provides awards for master’s degree study to disability rights advocates, lawyers, and educators to develop new legislation, jurisprudence, policy, research, and scholarship to harness the innovations and opportunities offered by the United Nations Convention on the Rights of Persons with Disabilities (CRPD). With the knowledge and networks gained...
Massey University | 6 months ago
Closing date: to be announced Level PhD (supported by the David & Elaine Potter Foundation) and Master’s Scholarships available PhD: 2 Master's: 7 Tenable at Cape Peninsula University of Technology Central University of Technology Durban University of Technology Nelson Mandela Metropolitan University North-West University Rhodes University Stellenbosch University Tshwane University of...
EISTI Graduate Engineering School | 8 months ago
17 Excellence Scholarship EISTI Graduate Engineering School Disciplines: Social Sciences Economics Business & Management Business Administration Finance Quick facts: Purpose: Study Level: Master Benefits summary: 30% tuition fees reduction Last update: 19 June 2015 Are you eligible?: I'm from... and I want to go to... Sorry, we could not check whether you are eligible. Please try refreshing...
Grant Finder | 9 months ago
Value and purpose of grant: This scholarship covers travel, participation, subsistence costs, and, in addition, EEA students receive €500 and non-EEA students receive €1,000 per month for other expenses. This scholarship is allocated for a particular programme, cannot be used to study in different programme and is available for a limited number of students. Grant award period: 24...
Edinburgh Napier University | 9 months ago
17 British Council Scholarships Edinburgh Napier University Disciplines: Any discipline Quick facts: Purpose: Study Level: Bachelor Master Benefits summary: Course fees and the cost of UK living. Last update: 24 June 2015 Are you eligible?: I'm from... and I want to go to... Sorry, we could not check whether you are eligible. Please try refreshing the page. Take IELTS test You are normally...
University College London | London, England | 9 months ago
Scholarships The Michelle Zalkin Scholarship This Scholarship was established in memory of Dr Michelle Zalkin to promote excellence in safeguarding and child protection. It offers exceptional students with a proven interest in child protection the chance to undertake the UCL Masters in Paediatrics and Child Health. Michelle gained a distinction on the MSc course, then worked in Community...
Grant Finder | 9 months ago
Value and purpose of grant: The grant will be paid in 12 monthly instalments of €1050. International travel will be reimbursed up to a maximum of €900. The cost of the residence permit (approximately €350) will be covered as well. An extra allowance of €1150 will be paid on arrival, and can be used to cover the cost of the tuition fee or the costs of settling in. Tuition fees are not waived,...
University of Technology Sydney | 9 months ago
Now in its 12th year, The Boston Consulting Group's (BCG) prestigious Scholarship is open for applications. In 2015, we are offering two scholarships - one for female applicants, in line with our commitment to supporting women build successful careers, and another which is open to everyone. An application is not only an opportunity to compete for the $15,000 Scholarships, but also to...
WDA | 11 months ago
What is it? Who can Qualify? How to apply? Enquiries The Singapore Workforce Development Agency (WDA) is collaborating with the Built Environment Authority (BCA) to offer the Built Environment STEP Scholarship for the following Masters of Science (MSc) programmes: MSc in Sustainable Building Design MSc in Facility and Environment Management Both programmes are aimed to provide professional...