Refine Your Search
- Massey University
- University of Sheffield
- Technische Universität München
- Syddansk University
- The University of Southampton
- Pennsylvania State University
- Technical University of Denmark
- University of Cambridge
- University of Copenhagen
- International PhD Programme on Gene Regulation, Epigenetics & Genome Stability
- KU Leuven
- The University of Queensland
- University of Nottingham
- University of Tasmania
- University of Technology Sydney
- Leiden University
- Deutsches Zentrum für Neurodegenerative Erkrankungen e. V. (DZNE)
- Eindhoven University of Technology
- Elon University
- FOM Institute DIFFER
- Karolinska Institutet
- La Trobe University
- National Institutes of Health
- Abertay University
- Aston University
- Biological Researc Centre, Hungarian Academy of Sciences
- Cardiff University
- Clarion University
- Foundation for Research and Technology-Hellas
- German Cancer Research Center (DKFZ)
- Max Planck Institute for Plant Breeding Research (MPIPZ)
- Region Hovedstaden Psykiatri
- Stockholm university
- Tel Aviv University
- University of Bergen
- University of Bonn
- University of Bonn Institute of Genetics
- University of Bristol
- University of California
- University of Glasgow
- University of Gothenburg
- University of Manchester
- University of South Dakota
- University of Southampton
- University of Sydney
- University of Twente (UT)
- Université de Pau et des Pays de l'Adour
- Utrecht University
- Victoria University of Wellington
- the Weatherall Institute of Molecular Medicine (WIMM), University of Oxford
- 43 more »
- « less
The University of Southampton | Southampton, England | about 12 hours ago
Clinical and Experimental Sciences Location: Southampton General Hospital Closing Date: Friday 17 February 2017 Reference: 828317FC Lead Institute / Faculty: Clinical and Experimental Sciences/Faculty of Medicine Main Supervisor: Professor Ian N. Clarke Other members of the supervisory team: Dr Colette O’Neill Duration of the award: 3 Years Project description: Chlamydiatrachomatis is the...
Abertay University | Dundee, Scotland | 1 day ago
Reference: THW/17/059651/000003 Contract Type:Temporary/Fixed term Contract Term:Part time PhD Research Studentship Project Title: Evaluating the effect of plant species on soil carbonation flux Abertay University / University of Edinburgh Supervisors: Dr Ehsan Jorat – Abertay University Dr Saran Sohi – University of Edinburgh Scottish Alliance for Geoscience, Environment & Society (SAGES) and...
Technische Universität München | 2 days ago
16.01.2017, Wissenschaftliches Personal We look for a highly motivated candidate with a Master of Science or equivalent who is eager to carry out a PhD project in academic research. The position is available immediately and for a duration of 3 years. About us ZIEL is a central institute at the TU Munich, located in Freising - Weihenstephan. You will be working at the Chair of Molecular...
The University of Southampton | Southampton, England | 5 days ago
Engineering Mats & Surface Engineerg Gp Location: Highfield Campus Closing Date: Saturday 13 January 2018 Reference: 826117BX Project Reference: EngSci-MATS-144 The capability to use the upper limbs is crucial in completing basic activities of daily living and thus enable active, independence and high quality of lives. Upper limb rehabilitation and treatment are often applied to a range of...
La Trobe University | 7 days ago
Apply now Job no:552167 Work type:Fixed Term Location:Melbourne (Bundoora) Categories:Research The project utilizes the model organism, Drosophila, and mammalian epithelial cell culture. This project will have important implications for understanding wound healing as well as cancer. The Applicant should have Australian citizenship or residency. They should be highly driven and have a high...
La Trobe University | 7 days ago
Apply now Job no:552166 Work type:Fixed Term Location:Melbourne (Bundoora) Categories:Research This scholarship will be offered to an independent, proactive, forward thinking and enthusiastic candidate, who wishes to forge an independent career in science. Applicants should have a high level of achievement, including a first class honours degree or equivalent. As an applicant you should have...
University of Nottingham | Nottingham, Scotland | 8 days ago
ReferenceMED1408Closing DateWednesday, 1st March 2017DepartmentCancer & Stem Cells This project is funded by the National Centre for Replacement, Refinement and Reduction of Animals in Research (NC3Rs) and is a collaboration between the University of Nottingham and the Oxford Institute for Radiation Oncology. Project Background One of the key cellular mechanisms of regulating the activity of...
Syddansk University | 8 days ago
(1) Regulation of the Caulobacter cell cycle and DNA damage response by a toxin-antitoxin system (2) Chemical genetics of Pseudomonas cell polarity determination mechanisms Two three year PhD positions will be available in the group of Assistant Professor Clare Kirkpatrick at the Department of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, University of Southern Denmark. The starting date for the...
The University of Southampton | Southampton, England | 9 days ago
Biological Sciences Research Location: Highfield Campus Closing Date: Sunday 05 February 2017 Reference: 824317BJ PhD Supervisor: Prof. Jeremy S. Webb Co supervisors: Prof. Saul N. Faust, Dr Martin Everett, Dr Rob Howlin Application Deadline: 17:00 5th Feburary 2017 Interviews will be held at the University of Southampton, Biological Sciences during the week of the 20th March 2017, date and...
University of Copenhagen | 18 days ago
Center for Biopharmaceuticals / Dept. of Drug Design and Pharmacology Faculty of Health and Medical Sciences (SUND) University of Copenhagen Center for Biopharmaceuticals (Dept. of Drug Design and Pharmacology) is offering a three-year PhD fellowship in ion channel function and biophysics. The PhD fellowship is financed by Faculty of Health and Medical Sciences, University of Copenhagen (KU...