Refine Your Search
- Cornell University Graduate School
- German Academic Exchange Service
- Johnson & Johnson
- University of Leeds
- Columbia University
- University of Lund
- A.T. Still University
- National Institutes of Health
- National Research Foundation
- Technical University of Denmark
- Technische Universität München
- The University of Arizona
- The University of Chicago
- University of Louisville
- University of Texas Medical Branch
- Uppsala University
- Barcelona Supercompu
- Bard College
- Cedars Sinai Medical Center
- Cenetr for Biologics Evaluation and Research (CBER) Food and Drug Administration (FDA)
- Faculdade de Ciências Farmacêuticas / Universidade de São Paulo
- Gdansk University of Technology
- Georgia Institute of Technology
- Graduate School of Life Sciences (GSLS), University of Würzburg
- ICFO - The Institute of Photonic Sciences
- INM - Leibniz-Institute for New Materials gGmbH
- Institute for Advanced Study
- Jagiellonian University Kraków
- Johannes Gutenberg University Mainz
- Katholieke Universiteit Leuven
- Leibniz-Institute for Farm Animal Biology
- Los Alamos National Laboratory
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology
- Max Planck Institute of Microstructure Physics
- School of Analytical Sciences Adlershof, Humboldt-Universität zu Berlin
- State University of New York
- Syddansk University
- Telemark University College
- The California State University
- The University of Alabama
- University of Antwerp
- University of Bergen
- University of Copenhagen
- University of Florida
- University of Groningen
- University of Houston
- University of Illinois
- University of Jyvaskyla, Finland
- University of Melbourne
- University of Michigan
- University of New Mexico
- University of Sheffield
- University of Southern California
- University of Sydney
- University of Turku
- University of Twente
- University of Western Australia (UWA)
- University of Würzburg
- Victoria University
- Wageningen University and Research Center
- 58 more »
- « less
CSIRO | about 1 year ago
Do you have a strong strategic outlook? Are you seeking a strategic leadership role? Exciting opportunity to provide high level input to the strategic directions of the Theme The Chief of CSIRO Ecosystem Sciences is seeking a suitably qualified, experienced and motivated individual to fill the Research Program Leader position in the Division’s Social & Economic Sciences Program. The Social &...
The California State University | about 1 year ago
CSU Job Listing Details Printable version E-Mail this listing Campus: Fresno Job ID: 12125 Discipline: Social/Behavioral Sciences Appointment Type: Tenure-Track Time Base: Full-Time Date Posted: October 3, 2013 Closing Date: Open until filled Link to Apply Online: http://jobs.fresnostate.edu Campus Employment Homepage: http://jobs.csufresno.edu/ Description: The Department of Anthropology at...
University of New Mexico | about 1 year ago
Position Summary: This staff position is associated with the UNM Post-baccalaureate Research and Education Program (PREP), thus only those individuals applying to PREP should submit an application. See the PREP website for more details (http://biology.unm.edu/Prep). Successful applicants for this position will be supported for a one year term subject to satisfactory performance in the...
University of Leeds | Leeds, England | about 1 year ago
Fixed term for 30 months, subject to signed contract being received from the European Commission. You will carry out research and participate in the activities of SUPOLEN, a new Marie Curie Initial Training Network devoted to the science of supramolecular polymers. An Early Stage Researcher (ESR) position is a Marie Curie Fellowship for postgraduate research, and usually includes studies...
Johnson & Johnson | about 1 year ago
Johnson & Johnson companies are equal opportunity employers. 2013-2014 Janssen R&D Pharmaceutical Development and Manufacturing Sciences (PDMS) Drexel Co-op (Sep 2013 - March 2014)(Job Number: 00000BT4) Description Janssen Research & Development Pharmaceutical Research & Development, L.L.C., a member of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies, is recruiting for a Pharmaceutical Development...
Los Alamos National Laboratory | Los Alamos, California | about 1 year ago
Job TitleScientist 5 LocationLos Alamos, NM, US Organization NameP-DO/Physics Minimum Salary121500 Maximum Salary210500 Overview Located in northern New Mexico, Los Alamos National Laboratory (LANL) is a multidisciplinary research institution engaged in strategic science on behalf of national security. LANL enhances national security by ensuring the safety and reliability of the U.S. nuclear...
University of Houston | about 1 year ago
Researcher 2 (Natural Physical Science) Below you will find the details for the position including any supplementary documentation and questions you should review before applying to the opening. To apply to the position, please click the Apply to this Job link/button. If you would like to bookmark this position for later review, click on the Bookmark link. To email this position to a friend,...
Georgia Institute of Technology | Atlanta, Georgia | about 1 year ago
PVA#: 68085 New Position?: Yes Job Class: Assistant Research Scientist Job Description: The Department of Environmental Health Science (EHS), College of Public Health at the University of Georgia invites applications and nominations for a non-tenure research faculty position at the level of Assistant Research Scientist of Environmental Health Science. The successful candidate will assume a key...
Johnson & Johnson | about 1 year ago
Johnson & Johnson companies are equal opportunity employers. Sr. Principal Scientist, Biological Sciences R&D-2964130716 Description Johnson & Johnson Vision Care, a member of Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies, is recruiting for a Sr. Principal Scientist, Biological Sciences R&D, located at our headquarters in Jacksonville, FL. VISTAKON®, a division of Johnson & Johnson Vision Care, is a...
Institute for Advanced Study | about 1 year ago
You must complete an application at applications.ias.edu The School of Natural Sciences will have several openings for members in theoretical physics and astrophysics for the academic year 2014-2015. The positions are at a postdoctoral or higher level and applicants will be selected on the basis of their ability to do research in the areas of astrophysics, theoretical biology, mathematical...