European Master in Sustainable Regional Health Systems
Erasmus Mundus - EMSRHS Scholarships
European Master in Sustainable Regional Health Systems aims to fill the gap in Health Management by approaching the theme of health system management and planning on a regional level. This Master promotes the benchmarking of the different health system models helping to construct the comprehensive health system management and planning, including both, health care and promotion, as well as the interrelation between health and socio-economic areas. It aims to spread out the European model of health promotion and health planning, sustainability and the role of health system in social cohesion and strengthening of social capital.
* A university degree in Sociology, Psychology, Law, Political Science, Anthropology, History, Medicine, Social Work, Social Education, Nursing, Public Health etc, that they want to specialize in the scope of the health.
* Candidates are required to have a recognized qualification in the language of instruction of the university that they plan to attend. Knowledge of languages of the place of study is an asset.
* A sufficient score of one of the following English language certificates (TOEFL, First Certificate, IELTS).
* Statement of intent. Applicants must submit a statement of intent indicating why the Master’s is relevant for future carrier.
Non-EU student (Category A):
* Contribution to travel, installation and any other type of costs: € 8000
* Maximum contribution to the EMMC participation costs (including insurance coverage):
€ 4000 / semester
* Monthly allowance: € 1000 / month
Application deadline: applications open on July 1st, 2011 and closes on January 1st, 2012.
Registration Form is available from http://erasmusmundus.tprs.vu.lt/erasmusmundus/?q=user/register
For More information: http://erasmusmundus.tprs.vu.lt
Contact details: email@example.com
Ph D Position Playful Active Urban Living (1,0 Fte), Utrecht University, Netherlands, 1 day ago
PhD position Playful Active Urban living (1,0 FTE) Functie We invite applications for a PhD position to join the NWO funded research project ‘Playful Active Urban Living’ which is part of the NWO/...
Ph D Studentship: Neural Innervation And The Regulation Of Brown Adipose Tissue Function, University of Nottingham, United Kingdom, about 24 hours ago
ReferenceMED1436Closing DateThursday, 7th September 2017DepartmentChild Health, Obstetrics & Gynaecology Applications are invited from UK students for a three year PhD studentship funded by The Ca...
Ph D Scholarship In Healthcare Design For Collaborative Care, Technical University of Denmark, Denmark, 1 day ago
Apply no later than 15 August 2017 Apply for the job at DTU Management Engineering by completing the following form. Apply online DTU Management Engineering invites applicants for a 3-year PhD pos...
Ph D Position Utilization Of Wood Ash In Mortar And Concrete, Technical University of Denmark, Denmark, 6 days ago
Apply no later than 22 June 2017 Apply for the job at DTU Civil Eng by completing the following form. Apply online DTU Civil Engineering is inviting applications for a 3-year PhD position starting...
Ph D Position In Rock Deformation (4 Years), Utrecht University, Netherlands, 7 days ago
PhD position in Rock Deformation (4 years) Functie The Department of Earth Sciences currently seeks a highly-motivated, high-potential applicant for a position as a PhD researcher in rock deformat...
Ph D Position In Marine Palynology And Paleoceanography (1.0 Fte), Utrecht University, Netherlands, 1 day ago
PhD position in Marine Palynology and Paleoceanography (1.0 FTE) Functie The Marine Palynology and Paleoceanography (MPP) research group of the Department of Earth Sciences, Utrecht University is ...