European Master in Sustainable Regional Health Systems
Erasmus Mundus - EMSRHS Scholarships
European Master in Sustainable Regional Health Systems aims to fill the gap in Health Management by approaching the theme of health system management and planning on a regional level. This Master promotes the benchmarking of the different health system models helping to construct the comprehensive health system management and planning, including both, health care and promotion, as well as the interrelation between health and socio-economic areas. It aims to spread out the European model of health promotion and health planning, sustainability and the role of health system in social cohesion and strengthening of social capital.
* A university degree in Sociology, Psychology, Law, Political Science, Anthropology, History, Medicine, Social Work, Social Education, Nursing, Public Health etc, that they want to specialize in the scope of the health.
* Candidates are required to have a recognized qualification in the language of instruction of the university that they plan to attend. Knowledge of languages of the place of study is an asset.
* A sufficient score of one of the following English language certificates (TOEFL, First Certificate, IELTS).
* Statement of intent. Applicants must submit a statement of intent indicating why the Master’s is relevant for future carrier.
Non-EU student (Category A):
* Contribution to travel, installation and any other type of costs: € 8000
* Maximum contribution to the EMMC participation costs (including insurance coverage):
€ 4000 / semester
* Monthly allowance: € 1000 / month
Application deadline: applications open on July 1st, 2011 and closes on January 1st, 2012.
Registration Form is available from http://erasmusmundus.tprs.vu.lt/erasmusmundus/?q=user/register
For More information: http://erasmusmundus.tprs.vu.lt
Contact details: email@example.com
Ph D Studentship: Harnessing 3 D Printed Smart Materials For Targeted Stem Cell Fate And Function In Skeletal Repair., The University of Southampton, United Kingdom, 23 days ago
Human Development & Health Location: Southampton General Hospital Closing Date: Tuesday 26 July 2016 Reference: 749216AF Lead Institute / Faculty: Faculty of Medicine, University of Southampton M...
Ph D Scholarship In Philosophy Of Action/Intentions, Memory And Agency, University Of Copenhagen, University of Copenhagen, Denmark, 23 days ago
The Department of Media, Cognition and Communication, Faculty of Humanities, University of Copenhagen, Denmark, invites applications for a 3-year fully funded PhD scholarship in philosophy of acti...
Ph D Positions In Water Law, Law Of The Sea Or Sustainability Law (Including Environmental Law), Utrecht University, Netherlands, 27 days ago
PhD Positions in Water law, law of the Sea or Sustainability law (including Environmental law) Functie The Utrecht Centre for Water, Oceans and Sustainability Law (UCWOSL) has two vacancies for a ...
Ph D Student (F/M) In Cognitive Neuroscience, Deutsches Zentrum für Neurodegenerative Erkrankungen e. V. (DZNE), Germany, 23 days ago
Job posted by Deutsches Zentrum für Neurodegenerative Erkrankungen e. V. (DZNE) (07/07/2016 17.14) Marie Curie Actions. More 'HR Excellence in Research' logo awarded to institutions actively imple...
Ph D Position Unraveling Molecular Mechanisms Behind Crazy Root Disease In Tomato, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Belgium, 29 days ago
PhD position-Unraveling molecular mechanisms behind crazy root disease in tomato (Ref. BAP-2016-390) Occupation : Full-time Period : Fixed-term contract extendable Place : Sint-Katelijne-Waver App...
Ph D Studentship: Toxicity Of Nanoparticles On Lung Epithelial Cells And Pulmonary Immune Defences, The University of Southampton, United Kingdom, 8 days ago
Clinical and Experimental Sciences Location: Southampton General Hospital Closing Date: Sunday 21 August 2016 Reference: 762216FC Lead Institute / Faculty: Faculty of Medicine Main Supervisor: Dr ...