European Master in Sustainable Regional Health Systems
Erasmus Mundus - EMSRHS Scholarships
European Master in Sustainable Regional Health Systems aims to fill the gap in Health Management by approaching the theme of health system management and planning on a regional level. This Master promotes the benchmarking of the different health system models helping to construct the comprehensive health system management and planning, including both, health care and promotion, as well as the interrelation between health and socio-economic areas. It aims to spread out the European model of health promotion and health planning, sustainability and the role of health system in social cohesion and strengthening of social capital.
* A university degree in Sociology, Psychology, Law, Political Science, Anthropology, History, Medicine, Social Work, Social Education, Nursing, Public Health etc, that they want to specialize in the scope of the health.
* Candidates are required to have a recognized qualification in the language of instruction of the university that they plan to attend. Knowledge of languages of the place of study is an asset.
* A sufficient score of one of the following English language certificates (TOEFL, First Certificate, IELTS).
* Statement of intent. Applicants must submit a statement of intent indicating why the Master’s is relevant for future carrier.
Non-EU student (Category A):
* Contribution to travel, installation and any other type of costs: € 8000
* Maximum contribution to the EMMC participation costs (including insurance coverage):
€ 4000 / semester
* Monthly allowance: € 1000 / month
Application deadline: applications open on July 1st, 2011 and closes on January 1st, 2012.
Registration Form is available from http://erasmusmundus.tprs.vu.lt/erasmusmundus/?q=user/register
For More information: http://erasmusmundus.tprs.vu.lt
Contact details: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ph D: Flocs & Fluff In The Delta Modelling Suspended Sediment, TU Delft, Netherlands, 24 days ago
Job posted by TU Delft (05/08/2015 14.33) Marie Curie Actions. More 'HR Excellence in Research' logo awarded to institutions actively implementing the European Charter and Code for Researchers. Mo...
Ph D: Flocs & Fluff In The Delta Modelling Suspended Sediment, Delft University of Technology, Netherlands, 23 days ago
PhD: Flocs & Fluff in the Delta - Modelling Suspended Sediment Department/faculty: Civil Engineering and Geosciences Level: Master degree Working hours: 38 hours per week Contract: 4 years Salary:...
Work On Global Development Challenges? 7 Ph D Positions, Delft University of Technology, Netherlands, about 1 month ago
Work on Global Development Challenges? - 7 PhD Positions Department/faculty: Delft Global Initiative Level: Master degree Working hours: 38 hours per week Contract: 4 years Salary: € 2.125 to € 2....
Pinnacle Foundation Scholarships, RMIT University, Australia, 4 days ago
Scholarships will be provided for 16-24 year old LGBTIQ* students who desire to undertake full-time education at a public or private secondary school (final year) or public institution of higher e...
Ph D: 3 D Light Distribution Simulations, Delft University of Technology, Netherlands, 5 days ago
PhD: 3D Light Distribution Simulations Department/faculty: Electrical Engineering, Mathematics and Computer Science Level: Master degree Working hours: 38 hours per week Contract: 4 years Salary: ...
Ph D Scholarships In Civil And Chemical Engineering, The University of Queensland, Australia, 24 days ago
Apply now Job no:497773 Area:Faculty Of Engineering, Architecture & Info Tech Salary (FTE):APA Industry Post 2005 Scholar NBAN ($31,298.00 - $31,298.00) Work type:Full Time - Scholarship Location:...