European Master in Sustainable Regional Health Systems
Erasmus Mundus - EMSRHS Scholarships
European Master in Sustainable Regional Health Systems aims to fill the gap in Health Management by approaching the theme of health system management and planning on a regional level. This Master promotes the benchmarking of the different health system models helping to construct the comprehensive health system management and planning, including both, health care and promotion, as well as the interrelation between health and socio-economic areas. It aims to spread out the European model of health promotion and health planning, sustainability and the role of health system in social cohesion and strengthening of social capital.
* A university degree in Sociology, Psychology, Law, Political Science, Anthropology, History, Medicine, Social Work, Social Education, Nursing, Public Health etc, that they want to specialize in the scope of the health.
* Candidates are required to have a recognized qualification in the language of instruction of the university that they plan to attend. Knowledge of languages of the place of study is an asset.
* A sufficient score of one of the following English language certificates (TOEFL, First Certificate, IELTS).
* Statement of intent. Applicants must submit a statement of intent indicating why the Master’s is relevant for future carrier.
Non-EU student (Category A):
* Contribution to travel, installation and any other type of costs: € 8000
* Maximum contribution to the EMMC participation costs (including insurance coverage):
€ 4000 / semester
* Monthly allowance: € 1000 / month
Application deadline: applications open on July 1st, 2011 and closes on January 1st, 2012.
Registration Form is available from http://erasmusmundus.tprs.vu.lt/erasmusmundus/?q=user/register
For More information: http://erasmusmundus.tprs.vu.lt
Contact details: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ph D Position “Analysis Of Agricultural Policies In Central Asian Agriculture"”, Leibniz Institute of Agricultural Development in Transition Economies, Germany, 21 days ago
Job posted by Leibniz Institute of Agricultural Development in Transition Economies (07/05/2015 14.14) Marie Curie Actions. More 'HR Excellence in Research' logo awarded to institutions actively i...
Phd Bursary Studentship In Health Sciences And Social Work, University of Portsmouth, Portsmouth, United Kingdom, 16 days ago
Investing in Future Research and Impact PhD Bursaries 2015 Health Sciences and Social Work The School of Health Sciences and Social Work (SHSSW) in the Faculty of Science, undertakes collaborative...
Ph D Positions: International Doctoral Program In Culture Studies (Lisbon, Copenhagen, Giessen), Universidade Católica Portuguesa, Portugal, 21 days ago
Job posted by Universidade Católica Portuguesa (07/05/2015 15.19) Marie Curie Actions. More 'HR Excellence in Research' logo awarded to institutions actively implementing the European Charter and ...
Health Psychology: Fully Funded Ph D Studentship: Development Of Novel Psychosocial Intervention For Patients With Chronic Pain, Swansea University, United Kingdom, 6 days ago
Job posted by Swansea University (22/05/2015 15.45) Marie Curie Actions. More 'HR Excellence in Research' logo awarded to institutions actively implementing the European Charter and Code for Resea...
Ph D Studentship Thermal Modelling Of Rotating Electrical Machines, University of Nottingham, United Kingdom, 13 days ago
ReferenceENG870Closing DateSaturday, 1st August 2015DepartmentEnergy & Sustainability Applications are invited for a fully funded PhD studentship (3 years) to work within the Division of Energy an...
Ph D Study On Modeling Energy Supply For Future Cities, Technical University of Denmark, Denmark, 29 days ago
Job posted by Danmarks Tekniske Universitet (29/04/2015 11.24) Marie Curie Actions. More 'HR Excellence in Research' logo awarded to institutions actively implementing the European Charter and Cod...