European Master in Sustainable Regional Health Systems
Erasmus Mundus - EMSRHS Scholarships
European Master in Sustainable Regional Health Systems aims to fill the gap in Health Management by approaching the theme of health system management and planning on a regional level. This Master promotes the benchmarking of the different health system models helping to construct the comprehensive health system management and planning, including both, health care and promotion, as well as the interrelation between health and socio-economic areas. It aims to spread out the European model of health promotion and health planning, sustainability and the role of health system in social cohesion and strengthening of social capital.
* A university degree in Sociology, Psychology, Law, Political Science, Anthropology, History, Medicine, Social Work, Social Education, Nursing, Public Health etc, that they want to specialize in the scope of the health.
* Candidates are required to have a recognized qualification in the language of instruction of the university that they plan to attend. Knowledge of languages of the place of study is an asset.
* A sufficient score of one of the following English language certificates (TOEFL, First Certificate, IELTS).
* Statement of intent. Applicants must submit a statement of intent indicating why the Master’s is relevant for future carrier.
Non-EU student (Category A):
* Contribution to travel, installation and any other type of costs: € 8000
* Maximum contribution to the EMMC participation costs (including insurance coverage):
€ 4000 / semester
* Monthly allowance: € 1000 / month
Application deadline: applications open on July 1st, 2011 and closes on January 1st, 2012.
Registration Form is available from http://erasmusmundus.tprs.vu.lt/erasmusmundus/?q=user/register
For More information: http://erasmusmundus.tprs.vu.lt
Contact details: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ph D Candidate For A Project On The History Of Prostitution In Belgium (19th Century To The Present)., Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Belgium, 23 days ago
PhD candidate for a project on the history of prostitution in Belgium (19th century to the present). (Ref. BAP-2016-23) Occupation : Full-time Period : Fixed-term contract Place : Leuven Apply no ...
3 Ph D Positions On Hydraulics Modelling For Drilling Automation (Hydra), Eindhoven University of Technology, Netherlands, 25 days ago
The Department of Mechanical Engineering, the Department of Mathematics and Computer Science of the Eindhoven University of Technology (TU/e), the Netherlands, and the Centre Automatiques de Systè...
Ph D Position In Innovation And Co Creation, Université Catholique de Lille, France, 10 days ago
Job posted by Université Catholique de Lille (03/02/2016 15.23) Marie Curie Actions. More 'HR Excellence in Research' logo awarded to institutions actively implementing the European Charter and Co...
Ph D Position: Nanoscale Processes In Fault Rocks During The Seismic Cycle (1,0 Fte 4 Years), Utrecht University, Netherlands, 22 days ago
PhD position: Nanoscale processes in fault rocks during the seismic cycle (1,0 FTE - 4 years) Functie An interdisciplinary team in the Department of Earth Sciences at Utrecht University seeks a P...
Ph D Candidate For A Project On The History Of Prostitution In Belgium (19th Century To The Present)., KU Leuven, Belgium, 22 days ago
Job posted by KU Leuven (23/01/2016 02.15) Marie Curie Actions. More 'HR Excellence in Research' logo awarded to institutions actively implementing the European Charter and Code for Researchers. M...
Ph D Position In The Political Economic Analysis Of The Eu Agricultural Policy, Leibniz Institute of Agricultural Development in Transition Economies, Germany, 25 days ago
Job posted by Leibniz Institute of Agricultural Development in Transition Economies (20/01/2016 16.09) Marie Curie Actions. More 'HR Excellence in Research' logo awarded to institutions actively i...