European Master in Sustainable Regional Health Systems
Erasmus Mundus - EMSRHS Scholarships
European Master in Sustainable Regional Health Systems aims to fill the gap in Health Management by approaching the theme of health system management and planning on a regional level. This Master promotes the benchmarking of the different health system models helping to construct the comprehensive health system management and planning, including both, health care and promotion, as well as the interrelation between health and socio-economic areas. It aims to spread out the European model of health promotion and health planning, sustainability and the role of health system in social cohesion and strengthening of social capital.
* A university degree in Sociology, Psychology, Law, Political Science, Anthropology, History, Medicine, Social Work, Social Education, Nursing, Public Health etc, that they want to specialize in the scope of the health.
* Candidates are required to have a recognized qualification in the language of instruction of the university that they plan to attend. Knowledge of languages of the place of study is an asset.
* A sufficient score of one of the following English language certificates (TOEFL, First Certificate, IELTS).
* Statement of intent. Applicants must submit a statement of intent indicating why the Master’s is relevant for future carrier.
Non-EU student (Category A):
* Contribution to travel, installation and any other type of costs: € 8000
* Maximum contribution to the EMMC participation costs (including insurance coverage):
€ 4000 / semester
* Monthly allowance: € 1000 / month
Application deadline: applications open on July 1st, 2011 and closes on January 1st, 2012.
Registration Form is available from http://erasmusmundus.tprs.vu.lt/erasmusmundus/?q=user/register
For More information: http://erasmusmundus.tprs.vu.lt
Contact details: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ph D Positions At Center For Peptide Based Antibiotics, University of Copenhagen, Denmark, about 19 hours ago
PhD positions at Center for Peptide-Based Antibiotics, Faculty of Health and Medical Sciences, University of Copenhagen Up to 3 PhD positions are available in molecular/microbiology (2) and medici...
2 Ph D Positions In The Research Program "The Senses Of Islam: A Cultural History Of Perception In The Muslim World", Utrecht University, Netherlands, about 6 hours ago
2 PhD positions in the research program "The senses of Islam: A cultural history of perception in the Muslim world" Functie The two PhD positions (4 years) are embedded in the research project “Th...
Ph D Position 'diversity And Inclusion In Organizations' (1.0 Fte), Utrecht University, Netherlands, 9 days ago
PhD-position 'Diversity and Inclusion in Organizations' (1.0 FTE) Functie Jojanneke van der Toorn and Naomi Ellemers are hiring a PhD candidate and a Research Assistant on projects related to dive...
Ph D Scholarship Protecting The Drinking Water Resource: Hydrogeological Assessment And Working With Stakeholders, University of Copenhagen, Denmark, about 19 hours ago
PhD position - Protecting the drinking water resource: Hydrogeological assessment and working with stakeholders Department of Geosciences and Natural Resource Management, Section for Geology Facul...
Ph D Position In Project Floodlabel: A Smart Tool For Governance Towards Flood Resilient Cities (1,0 Fte), Utrecht University, Netherlands, 7 days ago
PhD position in project FLOODLABEL: A smart tool for governance towards flood-resilient cities (1,0 FTE) Functie Flooding is among the most expensive natural disasters in Europe. Extreme hydro-met...
Ph D Studentship Advanced Stability Assessment Methods For Power Grids Dominated By Renewable Energy Sources, University of Nottingham, United Kingdom, about 5 hours ago
ReferenceSCI1694Closing DateSunday, 30th April 2017DepartmentMathematical Sciences Supervised by Dr. Stephen Cox (Maths), Dr. Alessandro Costabeber (Electrical and Electronic Engineering) and Prof...