European Master in Sustainable Regional Health Systems
Erasmus Mundus - EMSRHS Scholarships
European Master in Sustainable Regional Health Systems aims to fill the gap in Health Management by approaching the theme of health system management and planning on a regional level. This Master promotes the benchmarking of the different health system models helping to construct the comprehensive health system management and planning, including both, health care and promotion, as well as the interrelation between health and socio-economic areas. It aims to spread out the European model of health promotion and health planning, sustainability and the role of health system in social cohesion and strengthening of social capital.
* A university degree in Sociology, Psychology, Law, Political Science, Anthropology, History, Medicine, Social Work, Social Education, Nursing, Public Health etc, that they want to specialize in the scope of the health.
* Candidates are required to have a recognized qualification in the language of instruction of the university that they plan to attend. Knowledge of languages of the place of study is an asset.
* A sufficient score of one of the following English language certificates (TOEFL, First Certificate, IELTS).
* Statement of intent. Applicants must submit a statement of intent indicating why the Master’s is relevant for future carrier.
Non-EU student (Category A):
* Contribution to travel, installation and any other type of costs: € 8000
* Maximum contribution to the EMMC participation costs (including insurance coverage):
€ 4000 / semester
* Monthly allowance: € 1000 / month
Application deadline: applications open on July 1st, 2011 and closes on January 1st, 2012.
Registration Form is available from http://erasmusmundus.tprs.vu.lt/erasmusmundus/?q=user/register
For More information: http://erasmusmundus.tprs.vu.lt
Contact details: email@example.com
Ph D Position In Synthesis Of Organic Dyes For Fluorescence Applications, Nano Science Center & Department Of Chemistry, University Of Copenhagen, University of Copenhagen, Denmark, 11 days ago
A 3 year PhD position in synthesis of fluorescent organic dyes is available in 2017 in the NanoChemistry group, Department of Chemistry and Nano-Science Center, University of Copenhagen. The aim...
Ph D Studentship: A High Temporal Resolution Study Of Sediment Deposition At River Mouths Using Persistently Present Autonomous Surface Vehicles Smmi Ltds Understanding Maritime Futures, The University of Southampton, United Kingdom, 17 days ago
Fluid Structure Interactions Group Location: Highfield Campus Closing Date: Monday 13 February 2017 Reference: 824117AT Project Reference: CMEES-FSI-132 The transport of organic and inorganic sedi...
Ph D Position In Fluorescence Spectroscopy, Nano Science Center & Department Of Chemistry, University Of Copenhagen, University of Copenhagen, Denmark, 11 days ago
A 3 year PhD position in fluorescence spectroscopy and microscopy of novel organic dyes and their bio-conjugates is available in 2017 in the NanoChemistry group, Department of Chemistry and Nano...
Ph D Studentship: Flow Modelling And Control For Agile Delta Wings, The University of Southampton, United Kingdom, about 1 month ago
Delta wings are common platforms for investigating highly manoeuvrable and agile high-speed civil and military aircrafts. At moderate angles of attack, two counter-rotating vortical structures for...
Two Ph D Positions In Functional Polymer Composites For Skin Applications, Technical University of Denmark, Denmark, 12 days ago
Apply no later than 19 February 2017 Apply for the job at DTU Chemistry by completing the following form. Apply online Two industrial PhD positions within functional composites for skin applicatio...
Ph D Studentship (3 Years) An Integrated Intra Vehicle Wireless Sensor Network, Aston University, United Kingdom, 3 days ago
View All Vacancies Engineering and Applied Science - Studentships Contract Type: Fixed Term Basis: Full Time Closing Date: Tuesday 28 February 2017 Reference: R170035 Applications are invited fo...