European Master in Sustainable Regional Health Systems
Erasmus Mundus - EMSRHS Scholarships
European Master in Sustainable Regional Health Systems aims to fill the gap in Health Management by approaching the theme of health system management and planning on a regional level. This Master promotes the benchmarking of the different health system models helping to construct the comprehensive health system management and planning, including both, health care and promotion, as well as the interrelation between health and socio-economic areas. It aims to spread out the European model of health promotion and health planning, sustainability and the role of health system in social cohesion and strengthening of social capital.
* A university degree in Sociology, Psychology, Law, Political Science, Anthropology, History, Medicine, Social Work, Social Education, Nursing, Public Health etc, that they want to specialize in the scope of the health.
* Candidates are required to have a recognized qualification in the language of instruction of the university that they plan to attend. Knowledge of languages of the place of study is an asset.
* A sufficient score of one of the following English language certificates (TOEFL, First Certificate, IELTS).
* Statement of intent. Applicants must submit a statement of intent indicating why the Master’s is relevant for future carrier.
Non-EU student (Category A):
* Contribution to travel, installation and any other type of costs: € 8000
* Maximum contribution to the EMMC participation costs (including insurance coverage):
€ 4000 / semester
* Monthly allowance: € 1000 / month
Application deadline: applications open on July 1st, 2011 and closes on January 1st, 2012.
Registration Form is available from http://erasmusmundus.tprs.vu.lt/erasmusmundus/?q=user/register
For More information: http://erasmusmundus.tprs.vu.lt
Contact details: email@example.com
Ph D Scholarship In New Vaccine Strategies For Control Of Viral Fish Diseases, Technical University of Denmark, Denmark, 2 days ago
Apply no later than 15 August 2017 Apply for the job at DTU Vet by completing the following form. Apply online The DTU Veterinary Institute (DTU Vet) invites applications for a PhD position in opt...
Ph D Scholarship In Development Of Lo Cs With Integrated Sensors For Real Time On Site Monitoring Of Environmental Impact Of Pathogens And Toxic Compounds, Technical University of Denmark, Denmark, about 19 hours ago
Apply no later than 31 August 2017 Apply for the job at DTU Nanotech by completing the following form. Apply online Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for a position funde...
Ph D Studentship In Rehabilitation & Assistive Robotics , University College London, United Kingdom, about 19 hours ago
UCL Department / Division Division of Surgery & Interventional Science Specific unit / Sub department Department of Materials & Tissue Duration of Studentship 3 years Stipend £16,504 to £17,160 pe...
Ph D Fellow In Ecophysiology Of Coffee, University of Copenhagen, Denmark, 1 day ago
Department of Geosciences and Natural Resource Management (IGN), Faculty of Science at University of Copenhagen is offering a PhD scholarship in Coffee Ecophysiology commencing 01.10.2017 or as so...
Ph D Studentship Developing A Psychometric Measure Of Trustworthiness, City University London, United Kingdom, 2 days ago
Reference NumberPhD Studentship- TrustworthinessLocationNorthampton Square Map & Directions School / ServiceSchool of Arts and Social SciencesDepartmentDepartment of PsychologyContract DurationF...
Ph D Studentship In Economics , University College London, United Kingdom, about 19 hours ago
UCL Department / Division Institute for Global Health Duration of Studentship Four years Stipend £20,000 per annum Vacancy Information This four-year studentship offers candidates a unique opportu...