European Master in Sustainable Regional Health Systems
Erasmus Mundus - EMSRHS Scholarships
European Master in Sustainable Regional Health Systems aims to fill the gap in Health Management by approaching the theme of health system management and planning on a regional level. This Master promotes the benchmarking of the different health system models helping to construct the comprehensive health system management and planning, including both, health care and promotion, as well as the interrelation between health and socio-economic areas. It aims to spread out the European model of health promotion and health planning, sustainability and the role of health system in social cohesion and strengthening of social capital.
* A university degree in Sociology, Psychology, Law, Political Science, Anthropology, History, Medicine, Social Work, Social Education, Nursing, Public Health etc, that they want to specialize in the scope of the health.
* Candidates are required to have a recognized qualification in the language of instruction of the university that they plan to attend. Knowledge of languages of the place of study is an asset.
* A sufficient score of one of the following English language certificates (TOEFL, First Certificate, IELTS).
* Statement of intent. Applicants must submit a statement of intent indicating why the Master’s is relevant for future carrier.
Non-EU student (Category A):
* Contribution to travel, installation and any other type of costs: € 8000
* Maximum contribution to the EMMC participation costs (including insurance coverage):
€ 4000 / semester
* Monthly allowance: € 1000 / month
Application deadline: applications open on July 1st, 2011 and closes on January 1st, 2012.
Registration Form is available from http://erasmusmundus.tprs.vu.lt/erasmusmundus/?q=user/register
For More information: http://erasmusmundus.tprs.vu.lt
Contact details: email@example.com
Ph D In Postharvest Systems Biology Of Oxygen Sensing In Apple, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Belgium, 1 day ago
PhD in postharvest systems biology of oxygen sensing in apple (Ref. BAP-2016-256) Occupation : Full-time Period : Fixed-term contract extendable Place : Leuven Apply no later than : July 15, 2016 ...
Ph D Scholarship In Capital Budgeting (2016 224 01119), Aalborg University, Denmark, 12 days ago
At the Faculty of Social Sciences, Department of Business and Management, a position as PhD Fellow within Capital budgeting is open for appointment on 1 July 2016 or as soon as possible thereafter...
Ph D Position On Energy Systems Modeling: Operation Of Storage Under Uncertainty, KU Leuven, Belgium, 2 days ago
Job posted by KU Leuven (27/05/2016 01.15) Marie Curie Actions. More 'HR Excellence in Research' logo awarded to institutions actively implementing the European Charter and Code for Researchers. M...
Ph D Smart Cycling Futures, Eindhoven University of Technology (TU/e), Netherlands, 8 days ago
Job posted by AcademicTransfer (21/05/2016 00.30) Marie Curie Actions. More 'HR Excellence in Research' logo awarded to institutions actively implementing the European Charter and Code for Researc...
Ph D Studentship Scheduling And Re Scheduling Of Nurses In An Oncology Department: A Multi Objective Approach., IÉSEG School of Management, France, 10 days ago
Job posted by Academic Positions (18/05/2016 16.02) Marie Curie Actions. More 'HR Excellence in Research' logo awarded to institutions actively implementing the European Charter and Code for Resea...
Ph D Position In Engineering And Technology, University of Tartu, Estonia, 22 days ago
Job posted by University of Tartu (06/05/2016 10.10) Marie Curie Actions. More 'HR Excellence in Research' logo awarded to institutions actively implementing the European Charter and Code for Rese...