European Master in Sustainable Regional Health Systems
Erasmus Mundus - EMSRHS Scholarships
European Master in Sustainable Regional Health Systems aims to fill the gap in Health Management by approaching the theme of health system management and planning on a regional level. This Master promotes the benchmarking of the different health system models helping to construct the comprehensive health system management and planning, including both, health care and promotion, as well as the interrelation between health and socio-economic areas. It aims to spread out the European model of health promotion and health planning, sustainability and the role of health system in social cohesion and strengthening of social capital.
* A university degree in Sociology, Psychology, Law, Political Science, Anthropology, History, Medicine, Social Work, Social Education, Nursing, Public Health etc, that they want to specialize in the scope of the health.
* Candidates are required to have a recognized qualification in the language of instruction of the university that they plan to attend. Knowledge of languages of the place of study is an asset.
* A sufficient score of one of the following English language certificates (TOEFL, First Certificate, IELTS).
* Statement of intent. Applicants must submit a statement of intent indicating why the Master’s is relevant for future carrier.
Non-EU student (Category A):
* Contribution to travel, installation and any other type of costs: € 8000
* Maximum contribution to the EMMC participation costs (including insurance coverage):
€ 4000 / semester
* Monthly allowance: € 1000 / month
Application deadline: applications open on July 1st, 2011 and closes on January 1st, 2012.
Registration Form is available from http://erasmusmundus.tprs.vu.lt/erasmusmundus/?q=user/register
For More information: http://erasmusmundus.tprs.vu.lt
Contact details: email@example.com
Ph D Position "Combatting Fiscal Fraud" (1.0 Fte) Utrecht University School Of Economics (U.S.E.), Utrecht University, Netherlands, 22 days ago
PhD position "Combatting Fiscal Fraud" (1.0 FTE) Utrecht University School of Economics (U.S.E.) Functie At the Utrecht University School of Economics (U.S.E.) at the chair of Economics of the Pub...
Two Ph D Positions In Architecture / Urban Design Focusing On Lighting And Light, Inequality And Informality, And Security And Safety In Urban Contexts, ETH Zurich, Switzerland, 30 days ago
Job posted by Academic Positions (28/09/2016 17.14) Marie Curie Actions. More 'HR Excellence in Research' logo awarded to institutions actively implementing the European Charter and Code for Resea...
Ph D Studentship: Profitable, Effective And Sustainable Environments For Dairy Cattle; Understanding Consumer Views On The Management And Wellbeing Of Dairy Cows, University of Nottingham, United Kingdom, 8 days ago
ReferenceMED1396Closing DateThursday, 10th November 2016DepartmentVeterinary Medicine & Science Principal supervisor: Dr Jasmeet Kaler Other supervisors: Prof Martin Green, Dr Kate Millar Backgrou...
Ph D Position 'innovation And Governance Of Nature Based Solutions' (1,0 Fte), Utrecht University, Netherlands, about 1 month ago
PhD position 'Innovation and governance of Nature-Based Solutions' (1,0 FTE) Functie ‘Nature-based solutions’ (NBS) in urban areas are attracting attention amongst (inter)national policy makers, ...
Ph D Scholarship In Reproductive Physiology Of European Eel, Technical University of Denmark, Denmark, 29 days ago
Apply no later than 21 October 2016 Apply for the job at DTU Aqua by completing the following form. Apply online A PhD Scholarship in reproductive physiology of European eel is available at the Na...
Ph D Candidate In Hybrid Lca For Circular Economy Assessments – Marie Curie Itn “Circ€Uit”, Leiden University, Netherlands, 1 day ago
The Faculty of Science, Institute of Environmental Sciences (CML) is looking for a: PhD Candidate in hybrid LCA for circular economy assessments (1.0 fte) Vacancy number 16-356 (re-advertised posi...