European Master in Sustainable Regional Health Systems
Erasmus Mundus - EMSRHS Scholarships
European Master in Sustainable Regional Health Systems aims to fill the gap in Health Management by approaching the theme of health system management and planning on a regional level. This Master promotes the benchmarking of the different health system models helping to construct the comprehensive health system management and planning, including both, health care and promotion, as well as the interrelation between health and socio-economic areas. It aims to spread out the European model of health promotion and health planning, sustainability and the role of health system in social cohesion and strengthening of social capital.
* A university degree in Sociology, Psychology, Law, Political Science, Anthropology, History, Medicine, Social Work, Social Education, Nursing, Public Health etc, that they want to specialize in the scope of the health.
* Candidates are required to have a recognized qualification in the language of instruction of the university that they plan to attend. Knowledge of languages of the place of study is an asset.
* A sufficient score of one of the following English language certificates (TOEFL, First Certificate, IELTS).
* Statement of intent. Applicants must submit a statement of intent indicating why the Master’s is relevant for future carrier.
Non-EU student (Category A):
* Contribution to travel, installation and any other type of costs: € 8000
* Maximum contribution to the EMMC participation costs (including insurance coverage):
€ 4000 / semester
* Monthly allowance: € 1000 / month
Application deadline: applications open on July 1st, 2011 and closes on January 1st, 2012.
Registration Form is available from http://erasmusmundus.tprs.vu.lt/erasmusmundus/?q=user/register
For More information: http://erasmusmundus.tprs.vu.lt
Contact details: firstname.lastname@example.org
Santiago Grisolía Ph D Scholarship At Photonics Research Group, Universitat Jaume I Castelló (Spain), Universitat Jaume I - GROC, Spain, 23 days ago
Job posted by Universitat Jaume I - GROC (04/03/2015 10.10) Marie Curie Actions. More 'HR Excellence in Research' logo awarded to institutions actively implementing the European Charter and Code f...
Ph D Studentship Advanced Adjuvants For Antibody Production, Aston University, United Kingdom, about 16 hours ago
View All Vacancies Life & Health Sciences Contract Type: Fixed Term (3 Years) Basis: Full Time Closing Date: Friday 17 April 2015 Interview Date: Monday 27 April 2015 Reference: R150083 Please N...
Ph D Studentship A Tandem Bio Chemo Catalytic Approach To The Sustainable Production Of High Performance Coatings Additives From Glucose, Aston University, United Kingdom, about 16 hours ago
View All Vacancies Life & Health Sciences Contract Type: Fixed Term (3 Years) Basis: Full Time Closing Date: Friday 24 April 2015 Reference: R150082 Please Note: The Funding is only available t...
Marie Curie Research Studentship, Turku Pet Centre, University of Turku, Finland, 16 days ago
Job posted by Academic Positions (10/03/2015 16.01) Marie Curie Actions. More 'HR Excellence in Research' logo awarded to institutions actively implementing the European Charter and Code for Resea...
Phd Pre Doc Grant, Institute for Human Centered Technology, Spain, 25 days ago
Job posted by Network Valencian Universities for the promotion of Research, Development and Innovation - RUVID (02/03/2015 16.28) Marie Curie Actions. More 'HR Excellence in Research' logo awarded...
Ph D Studentship, University of Nottingham, United Kingdom, 7 days ago
ReferenceCLAHRC2015Closing DateFriday, 17th April 2015DepartmentNottingham University Business School Nottingham University Business School – NIHR CLAHRC East Midlands PhD studentship Applications...