European Master in Sustainable Regional Health Systems
Erasmus Mundus - EMSRHS Scholarships
European Master in Sustainable Regional Health Systems aims to fill the gap in Health Management by approaching the theme of health system management and planning on a regional level. This Master promotes the benchmarking of the different health system models helping to construct the comprehensive health system management and planning, including both, health care and promotion, as well as the interrelation between health and socio-economic areas. It aims to spread out the European model of health promotion and health planning, sustainability and the role of health system in social cohesion and strengthening of social capital.
* A university degree in Sociology, Psychology, Law, Political Science, Anthropology, History, Medicine, Social Work, Social Education, Nursing, Public Health etc, that they want to specialize in the scope of the health.
* Candidates are required to have a recognized qualification in the language of instruction of the university that they plan to attend. Knowledge of languages of the place of study is an asset.
* A sufficient score of one of the following English language certificates (TOEFL, First Certificate, IELTS).
* Statement of intent. Applicants must submit a statement of intent indicating why the Master’s is relevant for future carrier.
Non-EU student (Category A):
* Contribution to travel, installation and any other type of costs: € 8000
* Maximum contribution to the EMMC participation costs (including insurance coverage):
€ 4000 / semester
* Monthly allowance: € 1000 / month
Application deadline: applications open on July 1st, 2011 and closes on January 1st, 2012.
Registration Form is available from http://erasmusmundus.tprs.vu.lt/erasmusmundus/?q=user/register
For More information: http://erasmusmundus.tprs.vu.lt
Contact details: firstname.lastname@example.org
Cipher Grant Programme 2016/2017 Round Call For Letter Of Intent, International AIDS Society, Switzerland, 6 days ago
Job posted by International AIDS Society (21/09/2016 11.11) Marie Curie Actions. More 'HR Excellence in Research' logo awarded to institutions actively implementing the European Charter and Code f...
Ph D Position In Hydraulic Modelling (Assimilation Of Satellite Earth Observation Derived Flood Extent Data Into Hydraulic Models), Luxembourg Institute of Science and Technology, Luxembourg, 6 days ago
Job posted by Luxembourg Institute of Science and Technology (21/09/2016 11.11) Marie Curie Actions. More 'HR Excellence in Research' logo awarded to institutions actively implementing the Europea...
Ph D Position In Quantitative Systems Pharmacology, France, Université François-Rabelais, France, 14 days ago
Job posted by Université François-Rabelais (13/09/2016 08.58) Marie Curie Actions. More 'HR Excellence in Research' logo awarded to institutions actively implementing the European Charter and Code...
Ph D In Biostatistics, University of Copenhagen, Denmark, 25 days ago
A 3-year PhD fellowship is available at the Department of Public Health, Section of Biostatistics, University of Copenhagen, starting on 1 December 2016 or as soon as possible hereafter. The secti...
Fmi International Md Ph D Program 2016, Friedrich Miescher Institute for Biomedical Research, Switzerland, 8 days ago
Job posted by Friedrich Miescher Institute for Biomedical Research (19/09/2016 14.45) Marie Curie Actions. More 'HR Excellence in Research' logo awarded to institutions actively implementing the E...
Ph D Position In Rock Deformation (4 Years), Utrecht University, Netherlands, 26 days ago
PhD position in rock deformation (4 years) Functie The department of Earth Sciences currently seeks a highly-motivated, high-potential applicant for a position as a PhD researcher in rock deformat...