European Master in Sustainable Regional Health Systems
Erasmus Mundus - EMSRHS Scholarships
European Master in Sustainable Regional Health Systems aims to fill the gap in Health Management by approaching the theme of health system management and planning on a regional level. This Master promotes the benchmarking of the different health system models helping to construct the comprehensive health system management and planning, including both, health care and promotion, as well as the interrelation between health and socio-economic areas. It aims to spread out the European model of health promotion and health planning, sustainability and the role of health system in social cohesion and strengthening of social capital.
* A university degree in Sociology, Psychology, Law, Political Science, Anthropology, History, Medicine, Social Work, Social Education, Nursing, Public Health etc, that they want to specialize in the scope of the health.
* Candidates are required to have a recognized qualification in the language of instruction of the university that they plan to attend. Knowledge of languages of the place of study is an asset.
* A sufficient score of one of the following English language certificates (TOEFL, First Certificate, IELTS).
* Statement of intent. Applicants must submit a statement of intent indicating why the Master’s is relevant for future carrier.
Non-EU student (Category A):
* Contribution to travel, installation and any other type of costs: € 8000
* Maximum contribution to the EMMC participation costs (including insurance coverage):
€ 4000 / semester
* Monthly allowance: € 1000 / month
Application deadline: applications open on July 1st, 2011 and closes on January 1st, 2012.
Registration Form is available from http://erasmusmundus.tprs.vu.lt/erasmusmundus/?q=user/register
For More information: http://erasmusmundus.tprs.vu.lt
Contact details: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ph D Position On Structural Evolution In Calcium Silicate Binders Consolidated With Calcined Clays And Alkalis, KU Leuven, Belgium, 30 days ago
Job posted by KU Leuven (28/03/2015 03.45) Marie Curie Actions. More 'HR Excellence in Research' logo awarded to institutions actively implementing the European Charter and Code for Researchers. M...
Ph D Studentship Future Sustainable Configurations Of The Food Industry, Centre for SMART, United Kingdom, 25 days ago
Job posted by Centre for SMART (02/04/2015 15.27) Marie Curie Actions. More 'HR Excellence in Research' logo awarded to institutions actively implementing the European Charter and Code for Researc...
Ph D Scholarship In Microbiology With Focus On Multispecies Biofilms, University of Copenhagen, Denmark, 11 days ago
A PhD scholarship is available from October 1, 2015 (or shortly thereafter) at the Section of Microbiology, Department of Biology University of Copenhagen, Copenhagen, Denmark. Section of Microbio...
Ph D Studentship Advanced Adjuvants For Antibody Production, Aston University, United Kingdom, about 1 month ago
View All Vacancies Life & Health Sciences Contract Type: Fixed Term (3 Years) Basis: Full Time Closing Date: Friday 17 April 2015 Reference: R150083 Please Note: The Funding is only available t...
Ph D Studentship A Tandem Bio Chemo Catalytic Approach To The Sustainable Production Of High Performance Coatings Additives From Glucose, Aston University, United Kingdom, about 1 month ago
View All Vacancies Life & Health Sciences Contract Type: Fixed Term (3 Years) Basis: Full Time Closing Date: Friday 24 April 2015 Reference: R150082 Please Note: The Funding is only available t...
Ph D Position “Analysis Of Agricultural Policies In The Russian Federation”, Leibniz Institute of Agricultural Development in Transition Economies, Germany, 16 days ago
Job posted by Leibniz Institute of Agricultural Development in Transition Economies (10/04/2015 09.54) Marie Curie Actions. More 'HR Excellence in Research' logo awarded to institutions actively i...