European Master in Sustainable Regional Health Systems
Erasmus Mundus - EMSRHS Scholarships
European Master in Sustainable Regional Health Systems aims to fill the gap in Health Management by approaching the theme of health system management and planning on a regional level. This Master promotes the benchmarking of the different health system models helping to construct the comprehensive health system management and planning, including both, health care and promotion, as well as the interrelation between health and socio-economic areas. It aims to spread out the European model of health promotion and health planning, sustainability and the role of health system in social cohesion and strengthening of social capital.
* A university degree in Sociology, Psychology, Law, Political Science, Anthropology, History, Medicine, Social Work, Social Education, Nursing, Public Health etc, that they want to specialize in the scope of the health.
* Candidates are required to have a recognized qualification in the language of instruction of the university that they plan to attend. Knowledge of languages of the place of study is an asset.
* A sufficient score of one of the following English language certificates (TOEFL, First Certificate, IELTS).
* Statement of intent. Applicants must submit a statement of intent indicating why the Master’s is relevant for future carrier.
Non-EU student (Category A):
* Contribution to travel, installation and any other type of costs: € 8000
* Maximum contribution to the EMMC participation costs (including insurance coverage):
€ 4000 / semester
* Monthly allowance: € 1000 / month
Application deadline: applications open on July 1st, 2011 and closes on January 1st, 2012.
Registration Form is available from http://erasmusmundus.tprs.vu.lt/erasmusmundus/?q=user/register
For More information: http://erasmusmundus.tprs.vu.lt
Contact details: email@example.com
Ph D Position "Impact Assessment Of The Bio Based Economy" (1.0 Fte), Utrecht University, Netherlands, about 14 hours ago
PhD position "Impact assessment of the bio-based economy" (1.0 FTE) Functie The Energy & Resources (E&R) group aims to support the search for sustainable development of the energy and resource sy...
Ph D Position In Social Interventions For Improved Tuberculosis Care, Karolinska Institutet, Sweden, 13 days ago
A doctoral position is an available doctoral education project to which a PhD student is to be recruited. After the selection process the process for admission to doctoral education will commence....
Ph D Position In The Project 'time In Translation: A Semantics Of The Perfect' (1.0 Fte), Utrecht University, Netherlands, about 14 hours ago
PhD position in the project 'Time in Translation: a semantics of the Perfect' (1.0 FTE) Functie You will be participating in the project 'Time in Translation: a semantics of the Perfect'. This pro...
Two Ph D Positions In Mass Spectrometry Based Palaeoproteomics, University of Copenhagen, Denmark, about 1 hour ago
Two PhD positions in Mass Spectrometry-based Palaeoproteomics Marie Curie TEMPERA European Training Network Two PhD positions that are part of the Marie Skłodowska-Curie TEMPERA European Training ...
Ph D Position 'long Term Effects Of Nudging On Preferences And Decision Making' (1,0 Fte), Utrecht University, Netherlands, about 14 hours ago
PhD-position 'Long term effects of nudging on preferences and decision making' (1,0 fte) Functie The PhD project ‘Long term effects of nudging on preferences and decision making’ will be conducted...
Ph D Position In An Interdisciplinary Project, Syddansk University, Netherlands, 9 days ago
A fully funded 3-year Ph.D. position is available from September 1st 2017 at the Department of Design and Communication at the University of Southern Denmark. The position is anchored to an interd...