European Master in Sustainable Regional Health Systems
Erasmus Mundus - EMSRHS Scholarships
European Master in Sustainable Regional Health Systems aims to fill the gap in Health Management by approaching the theme of health system management and planning on a regional level. This Master promotes the benchmarking of the different health system models helping to construct the comprehensive health system management and planning, including both, health care and promotion, as well as the interrelation between health and socio-economic areas. It aims to spread out the European model of health promotion and health planning, sustainability and the role of health system in social cohesion and strengthening of social capital.
* A university degree in Sociology, Psychology, Law, Political Science, Anthropology, History, Medicine, Social Work, Social Education, Nursing, Public Health etc, that they want to specialize in the scope of the health.
* Candidates are required to have a recognized qualification in the language of instruction of the university that they plan to attend. Knowledge of languages of the place of study is an asset.
* A sufficient score of one of the following English language certificates (TOEFL, First Certificate, IELTS).
* Statement of intent. Applicants must submit a statement of intent indicating why the Master’s is relevant for future carrier.
Non-EU student (Category A):
* Contribution to travel, installation and any other type of costs: € 8000
* Maximum contribution to the EMMC participation costs (including insurance coverage):
€ 4000 / semester
* Monthly allowance: € 1000 / month
Application deadline: applications open on July 1st, 2011 and closes on January 1st, 2012.
Registration Form is available from http://erasmusmundus.tprs.vu.lt/erasmusmundus/?q=user/register
For More information: http://erasmusmundus.tprs.vu.lt
Contact details: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ph D Position On Electricity Generation Systems Modeling, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Belgium, 22 days ago
PhD position on electricity generation systems modeling (Ref. BAP-2015-334) Occupation : Full-time Period : Fixed-term contract Place : Leuven Apply no later than : October 15, 2015 At the divisio...
Ph D Scholarship In Eco Toxicological Effect Of Wood Ash On Soil Organisms, University of Copenhagen, Denmark, 22 days ago
We have a PhD position available from September 1, 2015 in the Section for Terrestrial Ecology, Department of Biology, University of Copenhagen. Project area The position is within the program “As...
Psychology: Fully Funded Ph D Studentship: 'mechanisms Of Mindfulness': What Explains The Positive Influence Of Mindfulness On Well Being And Emotion Regulation?, Swansea University, United Kingdom, 8 days ago
Job posted by Swansea University (21/07/2015 16.45) Marie Curie Actions. More 'HR Excellence in Research' logo awarded to institutions actively implementing the European Charter and Code for Resea...
Work On Global Development Challenges? 7 Ph D Positions, Delft University of Technology, Netherlands, 1 day ago
Work on Global Development Challenges? - 7 PhD Positions Department/faculty: Delft Global Initiative Level: Master degree Working hours: 38 hours per week Contract: 4 years Salary: € 2.125 to € 2....
Ph D Position: Improving The Health Reception Of Young Refugees In The Nordic Countries, University of Copenhagen, Denmark, 16 days ago
The Department of Public Health/The Danish Research Centre for Migration, Ethnicity and Health at the University of Copenhagen is offering one PhD scholarship “Improving the health reception of yo...
Ph D Scholarship On Investment In Childcare And Human Capital Formation In China And The Eu (2015 224 00885), Aalborg University, Denmark, 20 days ago
At the Faculty of Social Sciences, Department of Political Science, a PhD Scholarship on investment in childcare and human capital formation in China and the EU is open for appointment on 1 Novemb...