European Master in Sustainable Regional Health Systems
Erasmus Mundus - EMSRHS Scholarships
European Master in Sustainable Regional Health Systems aims to fill the gap in Health Management by approaching the theme of health system management and planning on a regional level. This Master promotes the benchmarking of the different health system models helping to construct the comprehensive health system management and planning, including both, health care and promotion, as well as the interrelation between health and socio-economic areas. It aims to spread out the European model of health promotion and health planning, sustainability and the role of health system in social cohesion and strengthening of social capital.
* A university degree in Sociology, Psychology, Law, Political Science, Anthropology, History, Medicine, Social Work, Social Education, Nursing, Public Health etc, that they want to specialize in the scope of the health.
* Candidates are required to have a recognized qualification in the language of instruction of the university that they plan to attend. Knowledge of languages of the place of study is an asset.
* A sufficient score of one of the following English language certificates (TOEFL, First Certificate, IELTS).
* Statement of intent. Applicants must submit a statement of intent indicating why the Master’s is relevant for future carrier.
Non-EU student (Category A):
* Contribution to travel, installation and any other type of costs: € 8000
* Maximum contribution to the EMMC participation costs (including insurance coverage):
€ 4000 / semester
* Monthly allowance: € 1000 / month
Application deadline: applications open on July 1st, 2011 and closes on January 1st, 2012.
Registration Form is available from http://erasmusmundus.tprs.vu.lt/erasmusmundus/?q=user/register
For More information: http://erasmusmundus.tprs.vu.lt
Contact details: firstname.lastname@example.org
4 Ph D Candidates (F/M, 1.0 Fte) In Media And Culture, Erasmus University Rotterdam, Netherlands, 29 days ago
Job posted by universitypositions (05/04/2016 16.39) Marie Curie Actions. More 'HR Excellence in Research' logo awarded to institutions actively implementing the European Charter and Code for Rese...
Ph D, Trinity College Dublin, Ireland, 27 days ago
Job posted by Trinity College Dublin (07/04/2016 15.39) Marie Curie Actions. More 'HR Excellence in Research' logo awarded to institutions actively implementing the European Charter and Code for R...
Ph D Position 'nudges' Working Mechanisms: Effort And Motivation' (1,0 Fte), Utrecht University, Netherlands, 1 day ago
PhD-position 'Nudges' Working Mechanisms: Effort and Motivation' (1,0 FTE) Functie The Health Improvement Through Nudging Techniques (HINTS) research program examines the ethics, working mechanism...
Ph D Position In Mathematical Statistics, Umeå universitet, Sweden, 11 days ago
Job posted by Umeå University via MyNetwork (23/04/2016 02.30) Marie Curie Actions. More 'HR Excellence in Research' logo awarded to institutions actively implementing the European Charter and Cod...
Ph D Position On Energy Systems Modeling: Uncertainty In Long Term Planning, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Belgium, 9 days ago
PhD position on energy systems modeling: uncertainty in long term planning (Ref. BAP-2016-176) Occupation : Full-time Period : Fixed-term contract Place : Genk Apply no later than : August 25, 201...
Ph D Scholarship In Finance And/Or Macroeconomics (2016 224 01117), Aalborg University, Denmark, 1 day ago
At the Faculty of Social Sciences, Department of Business and Management, a position as PhD fellow within Finance and/or Macroeconomics is open for appointment on 1 October 2016 or as soon as poss...