European Master in Sustainable Regional Health Systems
Erasmus Mundus - EMSRHS Scholarships
European Master in Sustainable Regional Health Systems aims to fill the gap in Health Management by approaching the theme of health system management and planning on a regional level. This Master promotes the benchmarking of the different health system models helping to construct the comprehensive health system management and planning, including both, health care and promotion, as well as the interrelation between health and socio-economic areas. It aims to spread out the European model of health promotion and health planning, sustainability and the role of health system in social cohesion and strengthening of social capital.
* A university degree in Sociology, Psychology, Law, Political Science, Anthropology, History, Medicine, Social Work, Social Education, Nursing, Public Health etc, that they want to specialize in the scope of the health.
* Candidates are required to have a recognized qualification in the language of instruction of the university that they plan to attend. Knowledge of languages of the place of study is an asset.
* A sufficient score of one of the following English language certificates (TOEFL, First Certificate, IELTS).
* Statement of intent. Applicants must submit a statement of intent indicating why the Master’s is relevant for future carrier.
Non-EU student (Category A):
* Contribution to travel, installation and any other type of costs: € 8000
* Maximum contribution to the EMMC participation costs (including insurance coverage):
€ 4000 / semester
* Monthly allowance: € 1000 / month
Application deadline: applications open on July 1st, 2011 and closes on January 1st, 2012.
Registration Form is available from http://erasmusmundus.tprs.vu.lt/erasmusmundus/?q=user/register
For More information: http://erasmusmundus.tprs.vu.lt
Contact details: email@example.com
Ph D Position Geospatial Modeling Of Residential Exposures To Pesticides And Associated Health Effects (1,0 Fte), Utrecht University, Netherlands, 24 days ago
PhD position geospatial modeling of residential exposures to pesticides and associated health effects (1,0 FTE) Functie The Institute for Risk Assessment Sciences (IRAS) is looking for a PhD stude...
Ph D Student On Modelling Of Wave Interaction With Coastal Defense Structures, Ghent University, Netherlands, 19 days ago
Job description The successful candidates will participate in the fundamental strategic research project ‘‘CREST ‐ Climate REsilient coaST’’, funded by the Flemish Agency for Innovation by Science...
Ph D Student On Modelling Of Wave Interaction With Coastal Defense Structures, Ghent University, Belgium, 17 days ago
Job posted by Academic Positions (10/11/2015 16.02) Marie Curie Actions. More 'HR Excellence in Research' logo awarded to institutions actively implementing the European Charter and Code for Resea...
Ph D Scholarship In Arctic Politics At Department Of Political Science, University Of Copenhagen, University of Copenhagen, Denmark, 28 days ago
The Department of Political Science at the University of Copenhagen invites applications for a PhD scholarship focusing on Arctic sustainability and postcoloniality. The successful candidate will ...
Ph D Position In Caregiver Control Of Multi Morbid Disease Management (In The Health Science Domain), University College Dublin (Connected Health), Ireland, 3 days ago
Job posted by Irish Universities Association (24/11/2015 01.00) Marie Curie Actions. More 'HR Excellence in Research' logo awarded to institutions actively implementing the European Charter and Co...
7 Ph D Positions In Active Mode Mobility, Delft University of Technology, Netherlands, 17 days ago
7 PhD Positions in Active Mode Mobility Department/faculty: Civil Engineering and Geosciences Level: Master degree Working hours: 38 hours per week Contract: 4 years Salary: €2125 to €2717 per mon...