European Master in Sustainable Regional Health Systems
Erasmus Mundus - EMSRHS Scholarships
European Master in Sustainable Regional Health Systems aims to fill the gap in Health Management by approaching the theme of health system management and planning on a regional level. This Master promotes the benchmarking of the different health system models helping to construct the comprehensive health system management and planning, including both, health care and promotion, as well as the interrelation between health and socio-economic areas. It aims to spread out the European model of health promotion and health planning, sustainability and the role of health system in social cohesion and strengthening of social capital.
* A university degree in Sociology, Psychology, Law, Political Science, Anthropology, History, Medicine, Social Work, Social Education, Nursing, Public Health etc, that they want to specialize in the scope of the health.
* Candidates are required to have a recognized qualification in the language of instruction of the university that they plan to attend. Knowledge of languages of the place of study is an asset.
* A sufficient score of one of the following English language certificates (TOEFL, First Certificate, IELTS).
* Statement of intent. Applicants must submit a statement of intent indicating why the Master’s is relevant for future carrier.
Non-EU student (Category A):
* Contribution to travel, installation and any other type of costs: € 8000
* Maximum contribution to the EMMC participation costs (including insurance coverage):
€ 4000 / semester
* Monthly allowance: € 1000 / month
Application deadline: applications open on July 1st, 2011 and closes on January 1st, 2012.
Registration Form is available from http://erasmusmundus.tprs.vu.lt/erasmusmundus/?q=user/register
For More information: http://erasmusmundus.tprs.vu.lt
Contact details: email@example.com
Ph D Scholarship Uncertain Archives, University of Copenhagen, Denmark, about 8 hours ago
The Department of Arts and Cultural Studies, Faculty of Humanities, University of Copenhagen (UCPH), Denmark, invites applications for one to two PhDs affiliated with the project Uncertain Archive...
Ph D Fellowship In Drug Delivery, University of Copenhagen, Denmark, about 8 hours ago
Department of Department of Pharmacy Faculty of Health and Medical Sciences (SUND) University of Copenhagen Department of Department of Pharmacy is offering a three-year PhD fellowship in Drug De...
Ph D Positions At Center For Glycomics, University of Copenhagen, Denmark, about 8 hours ago
One or more EC Marie Sklodowska-Curie PhD fellowships in glycobiology at Copenhagen Center for Glycomics at The Department of Cellular and Molecular Medicine, Faculty of Health and Medical Science...
Doctoral (Ph D) Position In Causes And Consequences Of Common Childhood Disorders, Karolinska Institutet, Sweden, 5 days ago
The Department of Medical Epidemiology and Biostatistics (MEB) is among the largest departments of epidemiology in Europe with special focus on increasing our knowledge of the aetiology of differe...
Ph D Positions Computational Geometry For Content Generation (1,0 Fte), Utrecht University, Netherlands, about 23 hours ago
PhD positions Computational Geometry for Content Generation (1,0 fte) Functie Geometric content is needed in many applications of ICT research: emergency response simulations need realistic worlds...
Ph D Fellow In Medicinal Chemistry, University of Copenhagen, Denmark, about 8 hours ago
Department of Drug Design and Pharmacology Faculty of Health and Medical Sciences (SUND) University of Copenhagen Department of Drug Design and Pharmacology is offering a three-year PhD fellowshi...