DAAD-NRF Joint in-country scholarship programme
The DAAD/ NRF are pleased to announce its Joint In-Country Scholarship programme for Masters and PhD students studying at South African universities in 2013. The programme is based on a partnership between DAAD and the NRF.
- Applicants must be South African citizens or hold permanent residence status in South Africa (in the latter case, both certified proof of university employment and residency must be provided).
- Applicants must have obtained an accumulative grade average of 65% and above to be considered.
- Female candidates and those belonging to historically disadvantaged groups are particularly encouraged to apply.
- An age limit of 36 years at the time of application applies.
- Applicants may come from all those fields of study that have a strong relevance to the national development of the country. Fields include: the natural sciences, mathematics, ICT, engineering, agricultural sciences, applied social sciences. Humanities and fine arts are excluded from this programme. However, Humanities applications may be considered if the research has a social focus.
- Applicants who already hold a qualification for the level of funding they are applying for are not eligible.
The application deadline at SU for verification is 24th August 2012. Applicants must apply online at:https://nrfsubmission.nrf.ac.za and follow the application procedure set out in the call document.
Should you have any queries with regards to the scholarship requirements or application procedure, please do not hesitate to contact us on the details below.
DAAD Information Centre Johannesburg
Ms Kerynn Dahl
NRF Scholarships and Fellowships
Ms Thashni Maistry
The NRF Supportdesk
Foundation And Core 2 Year Hospital Trust Fellowships, University Hospital Southampton, United Kingdom, about 19 hours ago
Hospital – UNIVERSITY HOSPITAL SOUTHAMPTON NHS FOUNDATION TRUST Location – Southampton General Hospital Post Title – Foundation and Core 2 year Hospital Trust Fellowships Start Date of Post – 2nd ...
Postdoctoral Fellow Jpiamr, Wellcome Trust Sanger Institute, United Kingdom, about 10 hours ago
Postdoctoral Fellow - Evolution of Antimicrobial Resistance in Pneumococci through deep sequencing Salary: £31115 to £39004 per annum depending on experience. We are looking to recruit a postdocto...
Surgery Core Clinical Fellowship, University Hospital Southampton, United Kingdom, about 19 hours ago
University Hospital Southampton NHS Foundation Trust and Portsmouth Hospitals NHS Trust Core Surgical Trust Fellowship Start Date of Post – 2nd August 2017 Contract Length – Fixed Term for 2 Years...
Post Doc In Epidemiology, Harvard University, United States, about 15 hours ago
Details Title Post-Doc in Epidemiology School Harvard T.H. Chan School of Public Health Department/Area Epidemiology and Nutrition Position Description The Departments of Epidemiology and Nutritio...
Post Doctoral Researcher, South Dakota School of Mines and Technology, United States, about 21 hours ago
Type of Position: NFE Posting Number: 0009078 Working Title: Post-Doctoral Researcher Position Classification Title Post-Doc Institution: South Dakota School of Mines and Technology City: Rapid Ci...
Post Doc Research Associate, Mechanical, Aerospace, And Biomedical Engineering, University of Tennessee, United States, about 1 hour ago
Post-Doc Research Associate, Mechanical, Aerospace, and Biomedical Engineering - 17000000SF Description A self-motivated candidate is sought for a leadership position in an interdisciplinary Compu...