Scholarship For Future Cpas!
Award amount: up to $5,000. O F F E R E D T H R O U G H T H E T E X A S H I G H E R E D U C A T I O N C O O R D I N A T I N G B O A R D
- Be a Texas resident
- Be enrolled at UTEP
- Must need 30 or less hours to complete 150-semester hour educations requirement to take the CPA Examination
- Be making satisfactory academic progress
- Have not already taken CPA exam—must register for CPA exam ($50 fee)
- Submit a copy of Application of Intent from The Texas State Board of Public Accountancy.
- Register for the Selective Service
- Apply for FAFSA and demonstrate financial need.
Applications are currently being processed for 2011-2012. To apply contact Dr. Zimmerman at 915.747.5192 or firstname.lastname@example.org
View or Apply
Texas A&M University -United StatesA&M System Member : Texas A&M University - Kingsville Division/Department : STFA - STUDENT FINANCIAL AID Job Category : Clerical and Office Support Job Type : Full-Time Location : Kingsville Salary
Texas A&M University -United StatesA&M System Member : Texas A&M University - Central Texas Division/Department : University Police Job Category : Service and Maintenance Job Type : Part Time Location : Killeen Salary : $15.00/hour Pay
The California State University -United StatesCSU Job Listing Details Printable version E-Mail this listing Campus: San Marcos Job ID: 1774 Job Title: Administrative Support Coordinator I Appointment Type: Probationary Time Base: Full-Time Date
Incorporated Research Institutions for Seismology -The University of Texas at El PasoDepartment Chair Position, Department of Geological Sciences The University of Texas at El Paso Posted: 12/09/2013 Open Until: 06/09/2014 The Department of Geological Sciences at The University of Texas