The Horizon Award is presented annually at the National Convention in recognition of an individual who demonstrates, through his/her contributions to the field of health education, outstanding potential to obtain prominence in the health education profession. Up to two such awards may be given.
Qualifications of Candidates:
- Previous recipients of awards may not be considered for re-nomination for the same award.
- Deceased persons are not eligible for consideration for awards.
- Members of the Awards Committee and of the AAHE Board of Directors are not eligible to receive AAHE awards while they are serving in said roles.
- Be in the health education field five years or less.
- Be a contributor within the field of health education as demonstrated through some of the following:
excellence in teaching
- outstanding administrative achievement
- significant contributions in research
- active leadership in professional organizations
- contributions to professional literature
- outstanding community service
Elizabeth "Beth" Chaney
J. Don Chaney
Adrian R. Lyde
Download Application Form:
Click here to download the Awards Application Form for the HORIZON AWARD in a Word format. (This form is to be completed by the nominator and the candidate.)
Grants For Japan (Monbukagakusho, Jsps), OeAD-GmbH, Austria, 4 days ago
Monbukagakusho Grant In the framework of the bilateral Monbukagakusho Grant Japanese and Austrian students and graduates can apply for stays of up to two years in the other country. The Japanese c...
Ph D Position In Computer Science At University Of Neuchatel, University of Neuchâtel, Switzerland, about 1 month ago
Job posted by Academic Positions (26/03/2015 10.27) Marie Curie Actions. More 'HR Excellence in Research' logo awarded to institutions actively implementing the European Charter and Code for Resea...
Marcus Kitt/ Colliers International Bursary, Massey University, New Zealand, 7 days ago
Closing dates: 15/10/2015 15/10/2016 15/10/2017 Introduction The bursary was established in 2014, and is financed by Colliers International New Zealand Limited. The initial term of the bursary...
Ph D Studentship (Ahrc), University of Nottingham, United Kingdom, 10 days ago
PhD Studentship (AHRC) ReferenceUNNCPHD1501Closing DateSunday, 31st May 2015DepartmentFaculty of Arts and Education Fully funded Scholarships for PhD Students AHRC Centre for Digital Copyright and...
Colin Aiken Plant Breeding Bursary, Massey University, New Zealand, 26 days ago
Back to results Closing date: 01/08/2015 The Colin Aiken Plant Breeding Bursary was established in 2015 to promote plant breeding as a career. It was set up in association with South Pacific Seed ...
Ph D Scholarship In "Hygrothermal Performance Of Internal Insulation In Historic Buildings", Technical University of Denmark, Denmark, 1 day ago
Apply no later than 8 May 2015 Apply for the job at DTU Civil Eng by completing the following form. Apply online Department of Civil Engineering, Technical University of Denmark, DTU Byg, offers a...