The Horizon Award is presented annually at the National Convention in recognition of an individual who demonstrates, through his/her contributions to the field of health education, outstanding potential to obtain prominence in the health education profession. Up to two such awards may be given.
Qualifications of Candidates:
- Previous recipients of awards may not be considered for re-nomination for the same award.
- Deceased persons are not eligible for consideration for awards.
- Members of the Awards Committee and of the AAHE Board of Directors are not eligible to receive AAHE awards while they are serving in said roles.
- Be in the health education field five years or less.
- Be a contributor within the field of health education as demonstrated through some of the following:
excellence in teaching
- outstanding administrative achievement
- significant contributions in research
- active leadership in professional organizations
- contributions to professional literature
- outstanding community service
Elizabeth "Beth" Chaney
J. Don Chaney
Adrian R. Lyde
Download Application Form:
Click here to download the Awards Application Form for the HORIZON AWARD in a Word format. (This form is to be completed by the nominator and the candidate.)
Care Leavers Bursary , University College London, United Kingdom, 26 days ago
Undergraduate Access Awards Important Information for All Applicants In 1826 the founders of UCL planned that the new university should admit those students who could benefit from education withou...
Uts Alumni Scholarship, University of Technology Sydney, Australia, 25 days ago
The UTS Alumni Scholarship aims to support and recognise the contributions of current UTS undergraduate students who have demonstrated commitment to UTS and the wider community through their invol...
Ph D Studentship In Partnership With The Energy Technologies Institute, University of Nottingham, United Kingdom, 14 days ago
ReferenceSCI1468Closing DateMonday, 8th June 2015DepartmentHorizon Digital Economy Research Institute Horizon Digital Economy Research Institute - Horizon Centre for Doctoral Training in My Life i...
Ph D Fellow In Ecology Of Listeria Monocytogenes, University of Copenhagen, Denmark, 15 days ago
Department of Veterinary Disease Biology (IVS), Faculty of Health and Medical Sciences (SUND) at the University of Copenhagen is offering a PhD scholarship commencing 1st September 2015 or soon ...
T&G Undergraduate Scholarship, Massey University, New Zealand, 8 days ago
Closing date: 10/03/2016 These scholarships are offered annually by T&G (formerlyTurners and Growers) to assist students of high academic calibre to undertake a degree that will provide them with ...
European Funding Advisor Fixed Term 12 Months, The University of Edinburgh, United Kingdom, 2 days ago
Further Particulars 1. Job Details Job title: European Funding Advisor Department: Research Office Line manager: Manager, Europe 2. Job Purpose Working with the Manager, Europe, to deli...