Health Education Professional of
the Year School K-12 Award
Qualification of Candidates
The American Association for Health Education (AAHE) seeks to recognize those who enrich the depth and scope of health-related activities. AAHE is proud to cosponsor the Health Education Professional of the Year School K-12 (HEPYS) Awards.
- Previous recipients of awards may not be nominated to receive the award.
- Deceased persons are not eligible for nomination for the awards.
- Members of the AAHE Awards Committee and the AAHE Board of Directors and their families are not eligible for nomination while they are serving in said roles. Committee members are not allowed to resign from the Committee in order to be considered for an award.
- Candidates must have five years of experience in the category where they are applying.
- A candidate does not have to be a member of AAHE or AAHPERD.
- Nominees must be practitioners.
- Each candidate must demonstrate specific contributions in the following criteria:
- States wishing to make nominations to their respective Districts may use the form located on this website. The completed form is to be sent to VPP Office AAHPERD, 1900 Association Drive, Reston, VA 20191-1599, by October 15th.
- National award winners will be selected by the AAHE Awards Committee prior to the AAHE/AAHPERD national convention. The awards are presented at the AAHE luncheon. No compensation is provided for the recipients to attend the AAHE/AAHPERD national convention.
- Attach only one double–spaced sheet in evidence of each criteria. This write–up should follow the brief biographical section.
- Application Form with Biographical Information
- Contributions to Field Criteria (One double-spaced sheet for each)
- Letters of Recommendation (3)
- Brief Biographical Sketch (example biography)
Click here to download the awards application form for the Health Education Professional of the Year Schools K-12 Award in interactive format.
Submit all nominations by October 15th to:
VPP Office AAHPERD
1900 Association Drive
Reston, VA 20191-1599
For questions please contact by phone: 703-476-3437, or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Geoff Mercer Award », Australian National University, Australia, 16 days ago
Overview An Award has been established and named in honour of Dr. Geoff Mercer, a highly regarded Professor at the National Centre of Epidemiology and Population Health (NCEPH) in the Research Sch...
The Bay Wa Scholarship, Massey University, New Zealand, about 1 month ago
Closing date: 30/04/2015 The BayWa scholarship scheme assists selected New Zealand citizens to complete a research-based PhD in the fields of agriculture, horticulture or fruit cultivation at a Ne...
Neil Vousden Memorial Scholarship For The Master Of Economics », Australian National University, Australia, 28 days ago
Overview Each year the ANU College of Business and Economics may award a scholarship known as the Neil Vousden Memorial Scholarship to an eligible student who is admitted to and continues to purs...
Ph D Studentship In Mathematics And Statistics Bayesian Analysis Of Bird Flocking Models, Newcastle University, United Kingdom, 8 days ago
Closing Date: 15th May 2015 Details: Value, Duration and Start Date of the Award A full award covers tuition fees at UK/EU rate for the three-year duration of your PhD with an annual stipend of £1...
Zhejiang Sister Province Scholarships, Victoria University of Wellington, New Zealand, 28 days ago
History or background of award Zhejiang Sister Province Scholarships (ZSPS) offer opportunities for New Zealand students to study in Zhejiang Province, China. In June 2015, five students will be ...
Ph D Scholarships At Copenhagen Graduate School Of Social Sciences, University of Copenhagen, Denmark, 13 days ago
Applications are invited for PhD scholarships at Copenhagen Graduate School of Social Sciences, University of Copenhagen. Scholarships are available at the departments of Anthropology, Economics a...