Health Education Professional of
the Year School K-12 Award
Qualification of Candidates
The American Association for Health Education (AAHE) seeks to recognize those who enrich the depth and scope of health-related activities. AAHE is proud to cosponsor the Health Education Professional of the Year School K-12 (HEPYS) Awards.
- Previous recipients of awards may not be nominated to receive the award.
- Deceased persons are not eligible for nomination for the awards.
- Members of the AAHE Awards Committee and the AAHE Board of Directors and their families are not eligible for nomination while they are serving in said roles. Committee members are not allowed to resign from the Committee in order to be considered for an award.
- Candidates must have five years of experience in the category where they are applying.
- A candidate does not have to be a member of AAHE or AAHPERD.
- Nominees must be practitioners.
- Each candidate must demonstrate specific contributions in the following criteria:
- States wishing to make nominations to their respective Districts may use the form located on this website. The completed form is to be sent to VPP Office AAHPERD, 1900 Association Drive, Reston, VA 20191-1599, by October 15th.
- National award winners will be selected by the AAHE Awards Committee prior to the AAHE/AAHPERD national convention. The awards are presented at the AAHE luncheon. No compensation is provided for the recipients to attend the AAHE/AAHPERD national convention.
- Attach only one double–spaced sheet in evidence of each criteria. This write–up should follow the brief biographical section.
- Application Form with Biographical Information
- Contributions to Field Criteria (One double-spaced sheet for each)
- Letters of Recommendation (3)
- Brief Biographical Sketch (example biography)
Click here to download the awards application form for the Health Education Professional of the Year Schools K-12 Award in interactive format.
Submit all nominations by October 15th to:
VPP Office AAHPERD
1900 Association Drive
Reston, VA 20191-1599
For questions please contact by phone: 703-476-3437, or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Danielle Sirmai Memorial Award Ugtr1035, University of New South Wales, Australia, 4 days ago
Key Scholarship Details Stage Third year and above, Postgraduate students Opens 01/07/2015 Closing Date 31/08/2015 For commencement Semester 2 2015 Value $5,000 1 Scholarship(s) available For One ...
Fish Scholarship Fia Fundraising Essentials Course 2015, Australian Scholarships Foundation, Australia, about 1 month ago
Scholarship Overview Valued at up to $495, the Fish Scholarship will be open to Australian fundraisers with less than three years professional experience and who are from an organisation with a tu...
Esrc Studentship, Economic and Social Research Council (ESRC), Europe, 9 days ago
Description The Economic and Social Research Council (ESRC) provides studentships for the support of full-time or part-time postgraduate courses. ESRC studentships can cover tuition fees, maintena...
Australian Rotary Health Funding Partner Ph D Scholarships, University of Sydney, Australia, 9 days ago
Funding Body: Australian Rotary Health (ARH) Title: Australian Rotary Health Funding Partner PhD Scholarships Research Areas: Health Sciences Type Postgraduate Research Description: Australian Rot...
Louise Brown Memorial Award Ugtr1027, University of New South Wales, Australia, 4 days ago
Key Scholarship Details Stage Third year and above Opens 01/07/2015 Closing Date 31/08/2015 For commencement Semester 2 2015 Value $3,000 1 Scholarship(s) available For One Off Payment Residency A...
Rotary Soukup Scholarship, University of Technology Sydney, Australia, 17 days ago
<="" p="">/div> Value and duration One (1) Recipient will receive a total value of $45,000 over three (3) years. The Recipient will receive $15,000 per year for the Scholarship's maximum duration....