Health Education Professional of
the Year School K-12 Award
Qualification of Candidates
The American Association for Health Education (AAHE) seeks to recognize those who enrich the depth and scope of health-related activities. AAHE is proud to cosponsor the Health Education Professional of the Year School K-12 (HEPYS) Awards.
- Previous recipients of awards may not be nominated to receive the award.
- Deceased persons are not eligible for nomination for the awards.
- Members of the AAHE Awards Committee and the AAHE Board of Directors and their families are not eligible for nomination while they are serving in said roles. Committee members are not allowed to resign from the Committee in order to be considered for an award.
- Candidates must have five years of experience in the category where they are applying.
- A candidate does not have to be a member of AAHE or AAHPERD.
- Nominees must be practitioners.
- Each candidate must demonstrate specific contributions in the following criteria:
- States wishing to make nominations to their respective Districts may use the form located on this website. The completed form is to be sent to VPP Office AAHPERD, 1900 Association Drive, Reston, VA 20191-1599, by October 15th.
- National award winners will be selected by the AAHE Awards Committee prior to the AAHE/AAHPERD national convention. The awards are presented at the AAHE luncheon. No compensation is provided for the recipients to attend the AAHE/AAHPERD national convention.
- Attach only one double–spaced sheet in evidence of each criteria. This write–up should follow the brief biographical section.
- Application Form with Biographical Information
- Contributions to Field Criteria (One double-spaced sheet for each)
- Letters of Recommendation (3)
- Brief Biographical Sketch (example biography)
Click here to download the awards application form for the Health Education Professional of the Year Schools K-12 Award in interactive format.
Submit all nominations by October 15th to:
VPP Office AAHPERD
1900 Association Drive
Reston, VA 20191-1599
For questions please contact by phone: 703-476-3437, or email: email@example.com.
Zespri Scholarships, Victoria University of Wellington, New Zealand, 3 days ago
Value: $15,000 tuition support Tenure of award: Each scholarship is tenable up to three years only. We’re looking for two students who are planning careers in the horticulture industry and prefera...
New Holland Scholarship Australia , Grant Finder, Netherlands, 4 days ago
To celebrate the first recorded European landing on Western Australian soil by the Dutch explorer Dirk Hartog 400 years ago, the Dutch government has initiated and finances the NHS-Australia in c...
Proposal And Award Generalist, Pennsylvania State University, United States, 11 days ago
Description The College of Earth and Mineral Sciences is seeking a dynamic and dedicated individual for an early career position in Research Administration. The selected candidate will join a hig...
Asean Undergraduate Tuition Fees Scholarship, Victoria University of Wellington, New Zealand, 3 days ago
Value: Tuition fees(two trimesters, up to 120 points) Tenure of award: One year. Closing dates for applications: 31 October 2016 31 October Number of awards offered: Five scholarships offered. His...
Danielle Sirmai Memorial Scholarship Ugtr1035, University of New South Wales, Australia, 23 days ago
This Award was established in Danielle's honour to promote and foster further study of international arbitration and private international law and develop expertise in these fields in Australia. T...
Creativity Scholarships, Victoria University of Wellington, New Zealand, 4 days ago
Value: $2,000 each Tenure of award: One year Closing dates for applications: 30 September 2016 30 September Number of awards offered: Five scholarships offered History or background of award These...