Health Education Professional of
the Year School K-12 Award
Qualification of Candidates
The American Association for Health Education (AAHE) seeks to recognize those who enrich the depth and scope of health-related activities. AAHE is proud to cosponsor the Health Education Professional of the Year School K-12 (HEPYS) Awards.
- Previous recipients of awards may not be nominated to receive the award.
- Deceased persons are not eligible for nomination for the awards.
- Members of the AAHE Awards Committee and the AAHE Board of Directors and their families are not eligible for nomination while they are serving in said roles. Committee members are not allowed to resign from the Committee in order to be considered for an award.
- Candidates must have five years of experience in the category where they are applying.
- A candidate does not have to be a member of AAHE or AAHPERD.
- Nominees must be practitioners.
- Each candidate must demonstrate specific contributions in the following criteria:
- States wishing to make nominations to their respective Districts may use the form located on this website. The completed form is to be sent to VPP Office AAHPERD, 1900 Association Drive, Reston, VA 20191-1599, by October 15th.
- National award winners will be selected by the AAHE Awards Committee prior to the AAHE/AAHPERD national convention. The awards are presented at the AAHE luncheon. No compensation is provided for the recipients to attend the AAHE/AAHPERD national convention.
- Attach only one double–spaced sheet in evidence of each criteria. This write–up should follow the brief biographical section.
- Application Form with Biographical Information
- Contributions to Field Criteria (One double-spaced sheet for each)
- Letters of Recommendation (3)
- Brief Biographical Sketch (example biography)
Click here to download the awards application form for the Health Education Professional of the Year Schools K-12 Award in interactive format.
Submit all nominations by October 15th to:
VPP Office AAHPERD
1900 Association Drive
Reston, VA 20191-1599
For questions please contact by phone: 703-476-3437, or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Mary Mc Hardy Music Scholarship, Victoria University of Wellington, New Zealand, 6 days ago
Value: $1,000 Tenure of award: One award to be offered Closing dates for applications: 29 November 2016 29 November 2016 Number of awards offered: One History or background of award Mary McHardy w...
New Zealand Pacific Lodge Music Scholarship, Victoria University of Wellington, New Zealand, 17 days ago
Value: $1000 each year Closing dates for applications: 01 October 2016 1st October each year Number of awards offered: One award will be made each year. History or background of award New Zealand ...
Cardiff's School Of Pharmacy & Pharmaceutical Sciences International Scholarship Award (Partial Scholarship/Bursary), Cardiff University, United Kingdom, 9 days ago
Funding opportunities at » Cardiff School of Pharmacy & Pharmaceutical Sciences Cardiff's School of Pharmacy & Pharmaceutical Sciences International Scholarship Award (Partial Scholarship/Bursary)...
Study Scholarship, University of California, United States, about 3 hours ago
German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD) offers a yearlong scholarship for grad students and master's grads to do a master's program in Germany or study there. Study Scholarships for Fine Arts, Arc...
Proposal And Award Generalist 4, Pennsylvania State University, United States, 5 days ago
Description The College of Earth and Mineral Sciences is seeking an experienced pre-award professional to join our growing team. The EMS Research Office is undergoing an exciting reorganization a...
Victoria University Of Wellington / Vuw Iie High Achiever Scholarship (Usa), Victoria University of Wellington, New Zealand, 13 days ago
Value: $1000 NZD (made in one payment towards tuition fees) Tenure of award: 1 trimester. Closing dates for applications: 01 December 2016 01 May 2017 There will be two application rounds per year...