Health Education Professional of
the Year School K-12 Award
Qualification of Candidates
The American Association for Health Education (AAHE) seeks to recognize those who enrich the depth and scope of health-related activities. AAHE is proud to cosponsor the Health Education Professional of the Year School K-12 (HEPYS) Awards.
- Previous recipients of awards may not be nominated to receive the award.
- Deceased persons are not eligible for nomination for the awards.
- Members of the AAHE Awards Committee and the AAHE Board of Directors and their families are not eligible for nomination while they are serving in said roles. Committee members are not allowed to resign from the Committee in order to be considered for an award.
- Candidates must have five years of experience in the category where they are applying.
- A candidate does not have to be a member of AAHE or AAHPERD.
- Nominees must be practitioners.
- Each candidate must demonstrate specific contributions in the following criteria:
- States wishing to make nominations to their respective Districts may use the form located on this website. The completed form is to be sent to VPP Office AAHPERD, 1900 Association Drive, Reston, VA 20191-1599, by October 15th.
- National award winners will be selected by the AAHE Awards Committee prior to the AAHE/AAHPERD national convention. The awards are presented at the AAHE luncheon. No compensation is provided for the recipients to attend the AAHE/AAHPERD national convention.
- Attach only one double–spaced sheet in evidence of each criteria. This write–up should follow the brief biographical section.
- Application Form with Biographical Information
- Contributions to Field Criteria (One double-spaced sheet for each)
- Letters of Recommendation (3)
- Brief Biographical Sketch (example biography)
Click here to download the awards application form for the Health Education Professional of the Year Schools K-12 Award in interactive format.
Submit all nominations by October 15th to:
VPP Office AAHPERD
1900 Association Drive
Reston, VA 20191-1599
For questions please contact by phone: 703-476-3437, or email: email@example.com.
Sternberg Family Scholarship Internship Award Ugca1353, University of New South Wales, Australia, 27 days ago
Key Scholarship Details Stage Third year and above Opens 06/07/2015 Closing Date 30/11/2015 For commencement Semester 1 2016 Value $5,000 Scholarship(s) available For one semester Residency No res...
Academic Achievement Awards (Aaa) Ugca1208, University of New South Wales, Australia, 20 days ago
Key Scholarship Details Stage High school leavers Opens 14/07/2015 Closing Date See below For commencement Semester 1 2016 Value $4,000 Scholarship(s) available For 1 year Residency Aus Citizen/Au...
Usq Kick Start And Kick On Bursaries Incarcerated Students, University of Southern Queensland, Australia, about 18 hours ago
In Semester One 2016, USQ will offer 8 USQ KickStart and KickOn Bursaries - Incarcerated Students. This bursary is intended to assist the successful recipients to meet the costs of participating i...
Faculty Internship Ph D Scholarships (Kbu Stipendier), Fall 2015, University of Copenhagen, Denmark, 26 days ago
Faculty Internship PhD scholarships (KBU-stipendier), fall 2015 A small number max 2 positions in the form of salaried Internship PhD scholarships are available. The PhD project must commence on 1...
Bayswater Football Club Industry Project Ph D Scholarship, Edith Cowan University, Australia, 13 days ago
Making correct decisions about how and where to pass the ball is crucial to success in sports such as football. The interaction between individual decisions and team patterns is not well understoo...
Ph D Scholarship In Geogenic Phosphorous Mobilization And Reactive Transport In Aquifers, University of Copenhagen, Denmark, 19 days ago
PhD scholarship in geogenic phosphorous mobilization and reactive transport in aquifers Department of Geosciences and Natural Resource Management Faculty of Science at University of Copenhagen Uni...