Health Education Professional of
the Year School K-12 Award
Qualification of Candidates
The American Association for Health Education (AAHE) seeks to recognize those who enrich the depth and scope of health-related activities. AAHE is proud to cosponsor the Health Education Professional of the Year School K-12 (HEPYS) Awards.
- Previous recipients of awards may not be nominated to receive the award.
- Deceased persons are not eligible for nomination for the awards.
- Members of the AAHE Awards Committee and the AAHE Board of Directors and their families are not eligible for nomination while they are serving in said roles. Committee members are not allowed to resign from the Committee in order to be considered for an award.
- Candidates must have five years of experience in the category where they are applying.
- A candidate does not have to be a member of AAHE or AAHPERD.
- Nominees must be practitioners.
- Each candidate must demonstrate specific contributions in the following criteria:
- States wishing to make nominations to their respective Districts may use the form located on this website. The completed form is to be sent to VPP Office AAHPERD, 1900 Association Drive, Reston, VA 20191-1599, by October 15th.
- National award winners will be selected by the AAHE Awards Committee prior to the AAHE/AAHPERD national convention. The awards are presented at the AAHE luncheon. No compensation is provided for the recipients to attend the AAHE/AAHPERD national convention.
- Attach only one double–spaced sheet in evidence of each criteria. This write–up should follow the brief biographical section.
- Application Form with Biographical Information
- Contributions to Field Criteria (One double-spaced sheet for each)
- Letters of Recommendation (3)
- Brief Biographical Sketch (example biography)
Click here to download the awards application form for the Health Education Professional of the Year Schools K-12 Award in interactive format.
Submit all nominations by October 15th to:
VPP Office AAHPERD
1900 Association Drive
Reston, VA 20191-1599
For questions please contact by phone: 703-476-3437, or email: email@example.com.
Grants For Japan (Monbukagakusho, Jsps), OeAD-GmbH, Austria, 12 days ago
Monbukagakusho Grant In the framework of the bilateral Monbukagakusho Grant Japanese and Austrian students and graduates can apply for stays of up to two years in the other country. The Japanese c...
Uts Alumni Scholarship, University of Technology Sydney, Australia, 3 days ago
The UTS Alumni Scholarship aims to support and recognise the contributions of current UTS undergraduate students who have demonstrated commitment to UTS and the wider community through their invol...
Marcus Kitt/ Colliers International Bursary, Massey University, New Zealand, 15 days ago
Closing dates: 15/10/2015 15/10/2016 15/10/2017 Introduction The bursary was established in 2014, and is financed by Colliers International New Zealand Limited. The initial term of the bursary...
Ph D Studentship Genetic Variants Of Complement Terminal Pathway Components In Age Related Macular Degeneration, Newcastle University, United Kingdom, 2 days ago
Closing Date: 15th May 2015 Details: Value, Duration and Start Date of the Award A full award from Fight for Sight covers tuition fees at the UK/EU rate and an annual stipend of £17,000 (2015-16) ...
Care Leavers Bursary , University College London, United Kingdom, 4 days ago
Undergraduate Access Awards Important Information for All Applicants In 1826 the founders of UCL planned that the new university should admit those students who could benefit from education withou...
Graduate Pathways Scholarship School Of Government, Victoria University of Wellington, New Zealand, 2 days ago
Application form availablehere . Full regulations can be downloaded here . (Requires Acrobat Reader ) History or background of award These scholarships have been established by the Victoria Univer...