Health Education Professional of
the Year School K-12 Award
Qualification of Candidates
The American Association for Health Education (AAHE) seeks to recognize those who enrich the depth and scope of health-related activities. AAHE is proud to cosponsor the Health Education Professional of the Year School K-12 (HEPYS) Awards.
- Previous recipients of awards may not be nominated to receive the award.
- Deceased persons are not eligible for nomination for the awards.
- Members of the AAHE Awards Committee and the AAHE Board of Directors and their families are not eligible for nomination while they are serving in said roles. Committee members are not allowed to resign from the Committee in order to be considered for an award.
- Candidates must have five years of experience in the category where they are applying.
- A candidate does not have to be a member of AAHE or AAHPERD.
- Nominees must be practitioners.
- Each candidate must demonstrate specific contributions in the following criteria:
- States wishing to make nominations to their respective Districts may use the form located on this website. The completed form is to be sent to VPP Office AAHPERD, 1900 Association Drive, Reston, VA 20191-1599, by October 15th.
- National award winners will be selected by the AAHE Awards Committee prior to the AAHE/AAHPERD national convention. The awards are presented at the AAHE luncheon. No compensation is provided for the recipients to attend the AAHE/AAHPERD national convention.
- Attach only one double–spaced sheet in evidence of each criteria. This write–up should follow the brief biographical section.
- Application Form with Biographical Information
- Contributions to Field Criteria (One double-spaced sheet for each)
- Letters of Recommendation (3)
- Brief Biographical Sketch (example biography)
Click here to download the awards application form for the Health Education Professional of the Year Schools K-12 Award in interactive format.
Submit all nominations by October 15th to:
VPP Office AAHPERD
1900 Association Drive
Reston, VA 20191-1599
For questions please contact by phone: 703-476-3437, or email: email@example.com.
Proposal And Award Generalist 2, Pennsylvania State University, United States, about 16 hours ago
Description Search for, obtain, and distribute funding opportunities utilizing expertise database. Collaborate with college/unit offices on funding opportunities requiring special handling such a...
Ngārimu Vc And 28th (Māori) Battalion Memorial Undergraduate Scholarships, Victoria University of Wellington, New Zealand, about 17 hours ago
Value: $10,000 per year Tenure of award: Provided for up to five years depending on the term of study. Closing dates for applications: 29 September 2017 Applications for 2017 open 1 May – 29 Septe...
Ngārimu Vc And 28th (Māori) Battalion Memorial Masters Scholarship, Victoria University of Wellington, New Zealand, about 17 hours ago
Value: $15,000 per year Tenure of award: Up to two years Closing dates for applications: 29 September 2017 Applications for 2017 open 1 May – 29 September. Number of awards offered: One History or...
Rewi Alley Scholarship In Chinese Studies, Victoria University of Wellington, New Zealand, about 17 hours ago
Value: $1,000 Tenure of award: 1 year. Closing dates for applications: 31 October 2017 31 October 2019 Applications closed 31 October. Offered in alternate (odd - 2011/13/15..) years . Number of a...
W R Lauder Memorial Scholarship In Geology, Victoria University of Wellington, New Zealand, about 17 hours ago
Value: $4000 - Subject to funds available Tenure of award: One year. Closing dates for applications: 31 October 2017 Applications close 31 October (offered in odd numbered years). Number of awards...
Lindsay Robertson Memorial Award Rptr7001, University of New South Wales, Australia, 16 days ago
Key Scholarship Details Stage Postgraduate students Opens 11/04/2017 Closing Date 31/05/2017 For commencement Semester 1 2018 Value $10,000 1 Scholarship(s) available For 1 year Residency No resid...