Health Education Professional of
the Year School K-12 Award
Qualification of Candidates
The American Association for Health Education (AAHE) seeks to recognize those who enrich the depth and scope of health-related activities. AAHE is proud to cosponsor the Health Education Professional of the Year School K-12 (HEPYS) Awards.
- Previous recipients of awards may not be nominated to receive the award.
- Deceased persons are not eligible for nomination for the awards.
- Members of the AAHE Awards Committee and the AAHE Board of Directors and their families are not eligible for nomination while they are serving in said roles. Committee members are not allowed to resign from the Committee in order to be considered for an award.
- Candidates must have five years of experience in the category where they are applying.
- A candidate does not have to be a member of AAHE or AAHPERD.
- Nominees must be practitioners.
- Each candidate must demonstrate specific contributions in the following criteria:
- States wishing to make nominations to their respective Districts may use the form located on this website. The completed form is to be sent to VPP Office AAHPERD, 1900 Association Drive, Reston, VA 20191-1599, by October 15th.
- National award winners will be selected by the AAHE Awards Committee prior to the AAHE/AAHPERD national convention. The awards are presented at the AAHE luncheon. No compensation is provided for the recipients to attend the AAHE/AAHPERD national convention.
- Attach only one double–spaced sheet in evidence of each criteria. This write–up should follow the brief biographical section.
- Application Form with Biographical Information
- Contributions to Field Criteria (One double-spaced sheet for each)
- Letters of Recommendation (3)
- Brief Biographical Sketch (example biography)
Click here to download the awards application form for the Health Education Professional of the Year Schools K-12 Award in interactive format.
Submit all nominations by October 15th to:
VPP Office AAHPERD
1900 Association Drive
Reston, VA 20191-1599
For questions please contact by phone: 703-476-3437, or email: email@example.com.
The Wellington North Rotary Scholarship Trust, Victoria University of Wellington, New Zealand, 9 days ago
Value: The grants are usually between $1,000 to $3,000 Tenure of award: One year Closing dates for applications: 31 October 2016 The envelope must be post marked before 31 October 2016 Number of a...
Mary Mc Hardy Music Scholarship, Victoria University of Wellington, New Zealand, 28 days ago
Value: $1,000 Tenure of award: One award to be offered Closing dates for applications: 29 November 2016 29 November 2016 Number of awards offered: One History or background of award Mary McHardy w...
Proposal And Award Generalist, Pennsylvania State University, United States, 17 days ago
Description Search for, obtain, and distribute funding opportunities utilizing expertise database. Collaborate with college/unit offices on funding opportunities requiring special handling such a...
Nsf Alan T Waterman Award, University of California, United States, 8 days ago
The National Science Foundation (NSF) annually offers 1 award for 5 years to an outstanding scientific or engineering researcher in any field. The award consists of a citation, medal, and grant. T...
Elizabeth Rowlings Memorial Bursary, University of Southern Queensland, Australia, 17 days ago
In 2017, USQ will offer one Elizabeth Rowlings Memorial Bursary. The Elizabeth Rowlings Memorial Bursary was established by her son, Colin, to honour the life of his mother. Married to former USQ ...
Proposal And Award Generalist 4, Pennsylvania State University, United States, 27 days ago
Description The College of Earth and Mineral Sciences is seeking an experienced pre-award professional to join our growing team. The EMS Research Office is undergoing an exciting reorganization a...