Health Education Professional of
the Year School K-12 Award
Qualification of Candidates
The American Association for Health Education (AAHE) seeks to recognize those who enrich the depth and scope of health-related activities. AAHE is proud to cosponsor the Health Education Professional of the Year School K-12 (HEPYS) Awards.
- Previous recipients of awards may not be nominated to receive the award.
- Deceased persons are not eligible for nomination for the awards.
- Members of the AAHE Awards Committee and the AAHE Board of Directors and their families are not eligible for nomination while they are serving in said roles. Committee members are not allowed to resign from the Committee in order to be considered for an award.
- Candidates must have five years of experience in the category where they are applying.
- A candidate does not have to be a member of AAHE or AAHPERD.
- Nominees must be practitioners.
- Each candidate must demonstrate specific contributions in the following criteria:
- States wishing to make nominations to their respective Districts may use the form located on this website. The completed form is to be sent to VPP Office AAHPERD, 1900 Association Drive, Reston, VA 20191-1599, by October 15th.
- National award winners will be selected by the AAHE Awards Committee prior to the AAHE/AAHPERD national convention. The awards are presented at the AAHE luncheon. No compensation is provided for the recipients to attend the AAHE/AAHPERD national convention.
- Attach only one double–spaced sheet in evidence of each criteria. This write–up should follow the brief biographical section.
- Application Form with Biographical Information
- Contributions to Field Criteria (One double-spaced sheet for each)
- Letters of Recommendation (3)
- Brief Biographical Sketch (example biography)
Click here to download the awards application form for the Health Education Professional of the Year Schools K-12 Award in interactive format.
Submit all nominations by October 15th to:
VPP Office AAHPERD
1900 Association Drive
Reston, VA 20191-1599
For questions please contact by phone: 703-476-3437, or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Rebekah Wilson Scholarship For Sonic Arts, Victoria University of Wellington, New Zealand, 1 day ago
Value: $1000 Tenure of award: One year Closing dates for applications: 01 October 2017 01 October 2018 1 October each year Number of awards offered: One per year History or background of award Thi...
1st Art Gallery.Com: Annual Art And Design Scholarship, Victoria University of Wellington, New Zealand, 1 day ago
Value: $1000 Tenure of award: One Year Closing dates for applications: 31 May 2017 31 May 2018 The scholarship is annual. The yearly deadline for submission is May 31st. Number of awards offered: ...
Islamic Scholarship Fund (Isf), University of California, United States, 6 days ago
The Islamic Scholarship Fund's (ISF's) mission is to address the underrepresentation of American Muslims in the fields and occupations that influence public opinion and make public policy. We expe...
Reserve Bank Of New Zealand Māori And Pacific Islands' Scholarship, Victoria University of Wellington, New Zealand, 9 days ago
Value: $1,500 in first year, increasing to $2,500 in second year and to $3,500 in the final year of study. Tenure of award: The scholarship will be continued for the original holder up to honours ...
Esrc Case Studentship: University Of Manchester/National Trust, University of Manchester, United Kingdom, about 8 hours ago
Type of award Studentship Principal investigator Dr Ana Carden-Coyne Managing department School of Arts, Languages and Cultures Value The ESRC CASE studentship and the support from the University ...
Usq Industry Experience Program Bursary, University of Southern Queensland, Australia, about 11 hours ago
The USQ Industry Experience Program has been designed to assist students to develop their skills, knowledge and understanding of their career opportunities. For more information about the program...