Health Education Professional of
the Year School K-12 Award
Qualification of Candidates
The American Association for Health Education (AAHE) seeks to recognize those who enrich the depth and scope of health-related activities. AAHE is proud to cosponsor the Health Education Professional of the Year School K-12 (HEPYS) Awards.
- Previous recipients of awards may not be nominated to receive the award.
- Deceased persons are not eligible for nomination for the awards.
- Members of the AAHE Awards Committee and the AAHE Board of Directors and their families are not eligible for nomination while they are serving in said roles. Committee members are not allowed to resign from the Committee in order to be considered for an award.
- Candidates must have five years of experience in the category where they are applying.
- A candidate does not have to be a member of AAHE or AAHPERD.
- Nominees must be practitioners.
- Each candidate must demonstrate specific contributions in the following criteria:
- States wishing to make nominations to their respective Districts may use the form located on this website. The completed form is to be sent to VPP Office AAHPERD, 1900 Association Drive, Reston, VA 20191-1599, by October 15th.
- National award winners will be selected by the AAHE Awards Committee prior to the AAHE/AAHPERD national convention. The awards are presented at the AAHE luncheon. No compensation is provided for the recipients to attend the AAHE/AAHPERD national convention.
- Attach only one double–spaced sheet in evidence of each criteria. This write–up should follow the brief biographical section.
- Application Form with Biographical Information
- Contributions to Field Criteria (One double-spaced sheet for each)
- Letters of Recommendation (3)
- Brief Biographical Sketch (example biography)
Click here to download the awards application form for the Health Education Professional of the Year Schools K-12 Award in interactive format.
Submit all nominations by October 15th to:
VPP Office AAHPERD
1900 Association Drive
Reston, VA 20191-1599
For questions please contact by phone: 703-476-3437, or email: email@example.com.
Osher Scholarship, University of Missouri, United States, 20 days ago
Minimum qualifications Be an MU student admitted to your first baccalaureate degree. (The scholarship is not available to those seeking a second bachelor's or graduate degree.) Be a U.S. citizen o...
My Projector Lamps Australia Scholarship, RMIT University, Australia, 8 days ago
MyProjectorLamps.com announces a biannual scholarship and will award $500 to two students who best explore a topic we select. If you are a student and are interested in this scholarship opportunit...
Pinnacle Foundation Scholarships, RMIT University, Australia, 3 days ago
Scholarships will be provided for 16-24 year old LGBTIQ* students who desire to undertake full-time education at a public or private secondary school (final year) or public institution of higher e...
Scholarship Ambassador Telefundraiser, LeTourneau University, United States, 9 days ago
Usq Kick Start And Kick On Bursaries Incarcerated Students, University of Southern Queensland, Australia, 26 days ago
In Semester One 2016, USQ will offer 8 USQ KickStart and KickOn Bursaries - Incarcerated Students. This bursary is intended to assist the successful recipients to meet the costs of participating i...
Disability Rights Scholarship Program, Open Society Foundations, United States, 7 days ago
The Disability Rights Scholarship Program provides awards for master’s degree study to disability rights advocates, lawyers, and educators to develop new legislation, jurisprudence, policy, resear...