Health Education Professional of
the Year School K-12 Award
Qualification of Candidates
The American Association for Health Education (AAHE) seeks to recognize those who enrich the depth and scope of health-related activities. AAHE is proud to cosponsor the Health Education Professional of the Year School K-12 (HEPYS) Awards.
- Previous recipients of awards may not be nominated to receive the award.
- Deceased persons are not eligible for nomination for the awards.
- Members of the AAHE Awards Committee and the AAHE Board of Directors and their families are not eligible for nomination while they are serving in said roles. Committee members are not allowed to resign from the Committee in order to be considered for an award.
- Candidates must have five years of experience in the category where they are applying.
- A candidate does not have to be a member of AAHE or AAHPERD.
- Nominees must be practitioners.
- Each candidate must demonstrate specific contributions in the following criteria:
- States wishing to make nominations to their respective Districts may use the form located on this website. The completed form is to be sent to VPP Office AAHPERD, 1900 Association Drive, Reston, VA 20191-1599, by October 15th.
- National award winners will be selected by the AAHE Awards Committee prior to the AAHE/AAHPERD national convention. The awards are presented at the AAHE luncheon. No compensation is provided for the recipients to attend the AAHE/AAHPERD national convention.
- Attach only one double–spaced sheet in evidence of each criteria. This write–up should follow the brief biographical section.
- Application Form with Biographical Information
- Contributions to Field Criteria (One double-spaced sheet for each)
- Letters of Recommendation (3)
- Brief Biographical Sketch (example biography)
Click here to download the awards application form for the Health Education Professional of the Year Schools K-12 Award in interactive format.
Submit all nominations by October 15th to:
VPP Office AAHPERD
1900 Association Drive
Reston, VA 20191-1599
For questions please contact by phone: 703-476-3437, or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
J H Aspinall Scholarship, Massey University, New Zealand, 11 days ago
Closing date: 23/02/2015 IT IS ESSENTIAL THAT THE APPLICATION PROCESS IS BEGUN WELL IN ADVANCE OF THE CLOSING DATE. Once you apply, the University and your named referees are contacted to provide ...
Position Type:, University of North Dakota, United States, 28 days ago
Department: Facilities Hiring Details: Salary Commensurate with experience, benefitted, Exempt, Full-time Position Details: Applications received by December 31, 2014 will receive first conside...
Cigna Actuarial Scholarship, Victoria University of Wellington, New Zealand, 4 days ago
Application form availablehere . Full regulations can be downloaded here . (Requires Acrobat Reader ) History or background of award Cigna Life Insurance NZ Ltd (Cigna) has been a Wellington-based...
Bernstein Award 2015 , Projekttrager im DLR, Germany, about 22 hours ago
Job posted by Science Careers (20/12/2014 02.00) Marie Curie Actions. More 'HR Excellence in Research' logo awarded to institutions actively implementing the European Charter and Code for Research...
Nz Graduate Women Wellington Second Year Hutt Valley Scholarship, Victoria University of Wellington, New Zealand, 4 days ago
Application form availablehere . Full regulations can be downloaded here . (Requires Acrobat Reader ) History or background of award This scholarship was established in 2014 by the NZ Federation o...
Scholarships, Christian Brothers University, United States, 1 day ago
Here are the basics that you need to know about Scholarships before deciding whether this is a Financial Assistance option you would like to pursue: Scholarships don't have to be repaid. Student m...