Health Education Professional of
the Year School K-12 Award
Qualification of Candidates
The American Association for Health Education (AAHE) seeks to recognize those who enrich the depth and scope of health-related activities. AAHE is proud to cosponsor the Health Education Professional of the Year School K-12 (HEPYS) Awards.
- Previous recipients of awards may not be nominated to receive the award.
- Deceased persons are not eligible for nomination for the awards.
- Members of the AAHE Awards Committee and the AAHE Board of Directors and their families are not eligible for nomination while they are serving in said roles. Committee members are not allowed to resign from the Committee in order to be considered for an award.
- Candidates must have five years of experience in the category where they are applying.
- A candidate does not have to be a member of AAHE or AAHPERD.
- Nominees must be practitioners.
- Each candidate must demonstrate specific contributions in the following criteria:
- States wishing to make nominations to their respective Districts may use the form located on this website. The completed form is to be sent to VPP Office AAHPERD, 1900 Association Drive, Reston, VA 20191-1599, by October 15th.
- National award winners will be selected by the AAHE Awards Committee prior to the AAHE/AAHPERD national convention. The awards are presented at the AAHE luncheon. No compensation is provided for the recipients to attend the AAHE/AAHPERD national convention.
- Attach only one double–spaced sheet in evidence of each criteria. This write–up should follow the brief biographical section.
- Application Form with Biographical Information
- Contributions to Field Criteria (One double-spaced sheet for each)
- Letters of Recommendation (3)
- Brief Biographical Sketch (example biography)
Click here to download the awards application form for the Health Education Professional of the Year Schools K-12 Award in interactive format.
Submit all nominations by October 15th to:
VPP Office AAHPERD
1900 Association Drive
Reston, VA 20191-1599
For questions please contact by phone: 703-476-3437, or email: email@example.com.
Nwcdtp Transformation North West Studentship Competition, University of Manchester, United Kingdom, about 3 hours ago
Type of award Scholarship Managing department School of Environment, Education and Development Value Payment of tuition fees at the standard RCUK rate Maintenance stipend of £14,553 Suport fund of...
The Queensland Times Bursary In Journalism, University of Southern Queensland, Australia, 2 days ago
This bursary is being offered by The Queensland Times to further its commitment to providing the very best quality journalism to the Ipswich region. The Queensland Times has a long and proud histo...
Proposal And Award Generalist 3, Pennsylvania State University, United States, about 13 hours ago
Description This position provides support to the office’s grant/sponsored program activities and maintains an array of information resources. Work with faculty to prepare grans and proposals, in...
Ph D Studentship: Mutation Burden Of Narrowband Uvb, The University of Southampton, United Kingdom, 5 days ago
Clinical and Experimental Sciences Location: Southampton General Hospital Closing Date: Friday 07 July 2017 Reference: 881817FC Lead Institute / Faculty: University of Southampton, Medicine Main S...
Ph D Scholarship In Marine Hydrodynamics, Technical University of Denmark, Denmark, 6 days ago
Apply no later than 22 June 2017 Apply for the job at DTU Mechanical Eng by completing the following form. Apply online DTU Mechanical Engineering in cooperation with NTNU Department of Marine Tec...
School Of Physics Honours Award Ugca1447, University of New South Wales, Australia, about 4 hours ago
Key Scholarship Details Stage Honours year students Opens 21/06/2017 Closing Date 31/07/2017 For commencement Semester 2 2017 Value $3,000 4 Scholarship(s) available For 1 year Residency No reside...