Health Education Professional of
the Year School K-12 Award
Qualification of Candidates
The American Association for Health Education (AAHE) seeks to recognize those who enrich the depth and scope of health-related activities. AAHE is proud to cosponsor the Health Education Professional of the Year School K-12 (HEPYS) Awards.
- Previous recipients of awards may not be nominated to receive the award.
- Deceased persons are not eligible for nomination for the awards.
- Members of the AAHE Awards Committee and the AAHE Board of Directors and their families are not eligible for nomination while they are serving in said roles. Committee members are not allowed to resign from the Committee in order to be considered for an award.
- Candidates must have five years of experience in the category where they are applying.
- A candidate does not have to be a member of AAHE or AAHPERD.
- Nominees must be practitioners.
- Each candidate must demonstrate specific contributions in the following criteria:
- States wishing to make nominations to their respective Districts may use the form located on this website. The completed form is to be sent to VPP Office AAHPERD, 1900 Association Drive, Reston, VA 20191-1599, by October 15th.
- National award winners will be selected by the AAHE Awards Committee prior to the AAHE/AAHPERD national convention. The awards are presented at the AAHE luncheon. No compensation is provided for the recipients to attend the AAHE/AAHPERD national convention.
- Attach only one double–spaced sheet in evidence of each criteria. This write–up should follow the brief biographical section.
- Application Form with Biographical Information
- Contributions to Field Criteria (One double-spaced sheet for each)
- Letters of Recommendation (3)
- Brief Biographical Sketch (example biography)
Click here to download the awards application form for the Health Education Professional of the Year Schools K-12 Award in interactive format.
Submit all nominations by October 15th to:
VPP Office AAHPERD
1900 Association Drive
Reston, VA 20191-1599
For questions please contact by phone: 703-476-3437, or email: email@example.com.
Dpf Mentoring Award 2015, APS, United States, 7 days ago
Award ID: APS -DPF -DPFM [#4992] Award Title: DPF Mentoring Award 2015 Award Type: Fellowship or award Location: College Park, Maryland 20740-3844, United States [map ] Subject Area: Physics Ap...
The Martin Richmond Award 2014, University of Aberdeen, United Kingdom, 25 days ago
Study Level: Research and Taught Postgraduate Country: All countries Subject: Engineering Brief Description The award is supported by the Society for Underwater Technology in association with Wood...
Sir Robert Jones Refugee Daughters Scholarships Fund, Victoria University of Wellington, New Zealand, 25 days ago
History or background of award Sir Robert Jones has very generously decided to establish a scholarship fund of approximately $500,000 to assist young women from refugee backgrounds to complete uni...
10 Ph D Scholarships, Post Graduate Program "Materiality And Production" (Rtg 1678), Heinrich Heine University Duesseldorf, Germany, Graduiertenkolleg "Materialität und Produktion" (GRK 1678), Heinrich-Heine-Universität Düsseldorf, Germany, 30 days ago
Job posted by Graduiertenkolleg "Materialität und Produktion" (GRK 1678), Heinrich-Heine-Universität Düsseldorf (01/10/2014 13.02) Marie Curie Actions. More 'HR Excellence in Research' logo awarde...
Ph D Positions At The Norwegian University Of Science And Technology, Faculty Of Humanities, NTNU, Faculty of Humanities, Norway, 23 days ago
Job posted by NTNU, Faculty of Humanities (08/10/2014 16.23) Marie Curie Actions. More 'HR Excellence in Research' logo awarded to institutions actively implementing the European Charter and Code ...
Mckenzie Music Therapy Scholarship, Victoria University of Wellington, New Zealand, 10 days ago
Application form availablehere . Full regulations can be downloaded here . (Requires Acrobat Reader ) History or background of award The New Zealand Society for Music Therapy (Music Therapy New Ze...