Health Education Professional of
the Year School K-12 Award
Qualification of Candidates
The American Association for Health Education (AAHE) seeks to recognize those who enrich the depth and scope of health-related activities. AAHE is proud to cosponsor the Health Education Professional of the Year School K-12 (HEPYS) Awards.
- Previous recipients of awards may not be nominated to receive the award.
- Deceased persons are not eligible for nomination for the awards.
- Members of the AAHE Awards Committee and the AAHE Board of Directors and their families are not eligible for nomination while they are serving in said roles. Committee members are not allowed to resign from the Committee in order to be considered for an award.
- Candidates must have five years of experience in the category where they are applying.
- A candidate does not have to be a member of AAHE or AAHPERD.
- Nominees must be practitioners.
- Each candidate must demonstrate specific contributions in the following criteria:
- States wishing to make nominations to their respective Districts may use the form located on this website. The completed form is to be sent to VPP Office AAHPERD, 1900 Association Drive, Reston, VA 20191-1599, by October 15th.
- National award winners will be selected by the AAHE Awards Committee prior to the AAHE/AAHPERD national convention. The awards are presented at the AAHE luncheon. No compensation is provided for the recipients to attend the AAHE/AAHPERD national convention.
- Attach only one double–spaced sheet in evidence of each criteria. This write–up should follow the brief biographical section.
- Application Form with Biographical Information
- Contributions to Field Criteria (One double-spaced sheet for each)
- Letters of Recommendation (3)
- Brief Biographical Sketch (example biography)
Click here to download the awards application form for the Health Education Professional of the Year Schools K-12 Award in interactive format.
Submit all nominations by October 15th to:
VPP Office AAHPERD
1900 Association Drive
Reston, VA 20191-1599
For questions please contact by phone: 703-476-3437, or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
John Kirby Memorial Scholarship, Australian National University, Australia, 26 days ago
Overview The John Kirby Memorial Scholarship is available for award each year to an eligible ANU bachelor degree student who has been nominated to and has been accepted by University of Versailles...
Lindsey Hughes Postgraduate Bursary , University College London, United Kingdom, 25 days ago
Lindsey Hughes Postgraduate Bursary Founded in 2007 with a legacy from Lindsey Audrey Jennifer Hughes (1949-2007), Professor of Russian History at the School of Slavonic of East European Studies 1...
Hollier Graduate Scholarship In Greek , University College London, United Kingdom, 25 days ago
Postgraduate Funding AHRC Career Development Loans UCL Graduate School Awards Wolfson Studentships Departmental Studentships Other Sources Scholarships for Greek Students AHRC AWARDS To be eligibl...
African Graduate Scholarship , University College London, United Kingdom, 25 days ago
Scholarships and Funding African Graduate Scholarships Co-funded by: CP Charitable Trust International Student House Scholarship The scholarships exist to support African nationals with a high-qua...
Sunshine Coast Local Medical Association Bursary, University of the Sunshine Coast, Australia, 19 days ago
The USC experience Undergraduate (my first degree) Postgraduate coursework Research students International students Courses and programs Student support How do I apply? How do I enrol? How do I pa...
Sunshine Coast Local Medical Association Bursary, University of the Sunshine Coast, Australia, 5 days ago
The USC experience Undergraduate (my first degree) Postgraduate coursework Research students International students Courses and programs Student support How do I apply? How do I enrol? What will I...