Health Education Professional of
the Year School K-12 Award
Qualification of Candidates
The American Association for Health Education (AAHE) seeks to recognize those who enrich the depth and scope of health-related activities. AAHE is proud to cosponsor the Health Education Professional of the Year School K-12 (HEPYS) Awards.
- Previous recipients of awards may not be nominated to receive the award.
- Deceased persons are not eligible for nomination for the awards.
- Members of the AAHE Awards Committee and the AAHE Board of Directors and their families are not eligible for nomination while they are serving in said roles. Committee members are not allowed to resign from the Committee in order to be considered for an award.
- Candidates must have five years of experience in the category where they are applying.
- A candidate does not have to be a member of AAHE or AAHPERD.
- Nominees must be practitioners.
- Each candidate must demonstrate specific contributions in the following criteria:
- States wishing to make nominations to their respective Districts may use the form located on this website. The completed form is to be sent to VPP Office AAHPERD, 1900 Association Drive, Reston, VA 20191-1599, by October 15th.
- National award winners will be selected by the AAHE Awards Committee prior to the AAHE/AAHPERD national convention. The awards are presented at the AAHE luncheon. No compensation is provided for the recipients to attend the AAHE/AAHPERD national convention.
- Attach only one double–spaced sheet in evidence of each criteria. This write–up should follow the brief biographical section.
- Application Form with Biographical Information
- Contributions to Field Criteria (One double-spaced sheet for each)
- Letters of Recommendation (3)
- Brief Biographical Sketch (example biography)
Click here to download the awards application form for the Health Education Professional of the Year Schools K-12 Award in interactive format.
Submit all nominations by October 15th to:
VPP Office AAHPERD
1900 Association Drive
Reston, VA 20191-1599
For questions please contact by phone: 703-476-3437, or email: email@example.com.
] Dpf Mentoring Award 2017 , , United States, 26 days ago
The Division of Particles and Fields of the American Physical Society is pleased to announce that the Call for Nominations for the 2017 Mentoring Award is now open. This APS Unit Award is intended...
Ashby Ph D Scholarship In The Mechanics Of Materials, University of Cambridge, United Kingdom, 18 days ago
A fully funded PhD scholarship exists in the area of Mechanics of Materials, endowed in honour of Prof M F Ashby. The successful applicant will have a 1st class degree (and ideally a Masters degr...
Lawson Robinson Hawke’s Bay A&P Scholarship., Victoria University of Wellington, New Zealand, 18 days ago
Value: $3000 (incl GST), payable towards their course fees. Tenure of award: The Lawson Robinson Hawke’s Bay A&P Scholarship recipient will receive $3000 (incl GST), payable towards their course f...
Ph D Home Fee Bursary (Music): Victor Sayer Award, University of Manchester, United Kingdom, 21 days ago
Type of award Bursary Managing department School of Arts, Languages and Cultures Value The award covers home tuition fees. Specified use Tuition fees. Tenable period The bursary is available for 3...
The Shakespeare Scholarship, University of Manchester, United Kingdom, 28 days ago
Type of award Scholarship Managing department English and American Studies Value The award covers home tuition fees. Specified use Tuition fees. The holder will also be eligible to apply for up to...
School Of Arts, Languages And Cultures Ph D Studentships 2017 18, University of Manchester, United Kingdom, 28 days ago
Type of award Studentship Managing department School of Arts, Languages and Cultures Value The award covers tuition fees and a maintenance stipend (£14,296 in 2016-17). Students opting to study pa...